Clen & womens use Help please!

Aussiegirl23

Awards
Hi there jyst wantibg some advuce please people...
This is my 2nd trial of clen & needing help..
I hav had huge results when I used powdee form but this time could only manage to get gel. I was goven a dosage sheet to start off at 1ml which is 40mcg. Took it was bit jittery & heart rate sped up. It continues to say to reach 13ml by cycle ending but thats a huge amount im not taking that, well over rec dosage for women. If someone can help me please....
Im 23, 5.65ft, 80kg goal is 65kg. I train 5 days week & diet is protein, vege, salad etc
I want a safe but effective doses
Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If 40mcg is giving you the jitters, then I wouldn't suggest going much higher than that if at all.

ManBeast

Aussiegirl23

Awards
Yeh I was thinking that too. Just doesnt sound like alot. But I wanna be safe. Thanks!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeh I was thinking that too. Just doesnt sound like alot. But I wanna be safe. Thanks!
Clairgel? I got the gel in Sydney. I'm from
Sydney

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
This is starting to border on source talk, please don't get yourselves banned.

ManBeast

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You might want to consider getting some eviscerate and adding your clen to that and apply it to your skin

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You might want to consider getting some eviscerate and adding your clen to that and apply it to your skin

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I believe they called it "clenviscerate" if you want to search for it.

ManBeast

Aussiegirl23

Awards
Thanks for your help guys ill look into it. I searched for some rec cycles for women but they were all different. I wanna do 2 weeks on 2 off
Do you have any info on cycles/doses you could reccommend?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I just kinda bumped it up slowly until i got jittery and held it there, for me that was about 60-100mcg, but I'm a 200+ pound male... LOL

ManBeast

Aussiegirl23

Awards
Lol yes I understand that, I might just start at 20mcg and work up slowly every couple of days & see how I go

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11