Test prop

moeymara

Awards
Thanks for all replies, am trying to get to 90kg at the moment am 84kg 172cm with low body fat, but it seems like i've hit a wall, i've got test prop 100mg n cant get anything else to stack with it, would 600mg per week help on a 12 week cycle help??

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for all replies, am trying to get to 90kg at the moment am 84kg 172cm with low body fat, but it seems like i've hit a wall, i've got test prop 100mg n cant get anything else to stack with it, would 600mg per week help on a 12 week cycle help??
Hell yeah it would help bro.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Maybe add an AI alongside it (perhaps erase). Other than that, test prop is the shiz.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Maybe add an AI alongside it (perhaps erase). Other than that, test prop is the shiz.
Yessir. Gonna run some prop with a low dose of SD in about 6 weeks, its gonna b focking sweet:).

moeymara

Awards
I got nolvadex 20mg but am not sure when to start taking it and how, do i start after last injection?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I got nolvadex 20mg but am not sure when to start taking it and how, do i start after last injection?
2 days after since the ester life is 2 days for prop. Dose your nolva 40/20/20/10 and get an AI for during cycle and pct, Arimidex for during cycle and Aromasin for your pct. DAA is a great addition to pct, so is HCGenerate I recommend both. U can get the AI's the same place u got your nolva so its an easy find.