Weight gain on SD?

  1. Weight gain on SD?


    Anyone have a very significant weight gain on it? I've takin it solo right now 20mg with 50mg of dhea, it's been just short of three weeks and I'm already up 22lbs imma run it with test next time, I'm excited to see what gains will look like on that cycle! SD's the ****!!


  2. Fock yeah SD is the sh*t. I'm running it next time with prop, I can't focking wait!

  3. I got great gains on it but landed in the ER with an abscess in my gooch the size of half a baseball 6 years ago. Within 24 hours what woulda just been a pimple turned into a severe infection that my body couldn't fight off in time because my liver wasn't functioning properly and my immune system was shot. Had diet and support supps on point including liver support. Still the toxicity of SD in my system at the time was intolerable. Spent 2 days in the hospital with surgery then 2 weeks after having my ex girl stuff and unstuff the incision area with saline soaked gauze while it healed from the inside out because they don't suture infection areas they have to heal that way. Just alil SD horror story I thought I'd share ;-)
    •   
       


  4. F*ck that sucks bro, its just too much for some ppl's systems.

  5. Didn't need to hear that bout to start sd cycle in about a month lol

  6. PH's are toxic and risky. I have had good PH cycles but I've had a couple bad experiences too. Enough to turn me away. I remember when M1T was popular and legally sold, my coworkers at the club I worked referred to getting sick at the beginning of a cycle as the m1t flu. Almost everyone got nailed with it first time around. When they work they work well but it seems to be luck of the draw. I always kept an maintained my gains after my cycles though. They did get me past my plateaus of the time.

  7. Haha just don't be like these other idiots who are taking 40mg or more!! **** is very strong! I've gone up to 40mg one time but could not handle it at all! I just chill on 20mg, anymore than that and the sides are intolerable! This is my 5th time takin it. I love the stuff but u gotta treat it with respect fa sho!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Didn't need to hear that bout to start sd cycle in about a month lol
    Not tryin to scare ya but it's good to know both sides. Like I said most times were good but user beware.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    PH's are toxic and risky. I have had good PH cycles but I've had a couple bad experiences too. Enough to turn me away. I remember when M1T was popular and legally sold, my coworkers at the club I worked referred to getting sick at the beginning of a cycle as the m1t flu. Almost everyone got nailed with it first time around. When they work they work well but it seems to be luck of the draw. I always kept an maintained my gains after my cycles though. They did get me past my plateaus of the time.
    FYI sd is no ph it's a straight up steroid man!

  10. Yeah it is but it's referred or was back then as a PH in order to slide it past the FDA before the ban. If its anabolic and acts as a steroid then it is. No argument there.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jaderjader321
    Haha just don't be like these other idiots who are taking 40mg or more!! **** is very strong! I've gone up to 40mg one time but could not handle it at all! I just chill on 20mg, anymore than that and the sides are intolerable! This is my 5th time takin it. I love the stuff but u gotta treat it with respect fa sho!
    I agree with that, 20mg is def sufficient

  12. Yeah I'm planning on going no higher than 20 my first go and at 4 weeks probably 10\20\20\20

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    Yeah I'm planning on going no higher than 20 my first go and at 4 weeks probably 10\20\20\20
    Yeah good idea bro, past 20 mg is hell for me too. Besides the gains r still phenomonal at 20 mg and even at 10 mg for me does the job.

  14. Damn I might just go 10 and see what happens then I got 4 bottles of the sh*t so I'm willing to experiment to see where my sweet spot is. Did u go longer than 4 weeks at 10 ?

  15. No but at the rate I was gaining it was going pretty well. I'm gonna do 10 mg for 6 weeks with some test prop my next cycle.

  16. I was thinking of running some test with it but for my first sd run ima go solo to see how I like it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    No but at the rate I was gaining it was going pretty well. I'm gonna do 10 mg for 6 weeks with some test prop my next cycle.
    Should be nice. I did 10/10/20/20/20 with androhard as a dht base. On my last week now. Love it lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Should be nice. I did 10/10/20/20/20 with androhard as a dht base. On my last week now. Love it lol.
    Yeah having an androgenic aspect to that cycle makes it much more enjoyable.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21
    I was thinking of running some test with it but for my first sd run ima go solo to see how I like it
    Yeah just see how u feel your first run, regardless you'll blow up bro.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah having an androgenic aspect to that cycle makes it much more enjoyable.
    Indeed. Lethargy is pretty bad though. But I got some tt33 and caffeine for that.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. Always wanted to try SD.
    stuck to p-mag first and didn't like it hindering my appetite 1 bit
    Doubt I'll mess with oral methyl PHs again...

    Might give it another shot down the road, but AndroMass seems to be treating me pretty well at the moment.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  22. Yeah ECA always helped a ton for that, without stims u just wanna sleep if your not lifting lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Always wanted to try SD.
    stuck to p-mag first and didn't like it hindering my appetite 1 bit
    Doubt I'll mess with oral methyl PHs again...

    Might give it another shot down the road, but AndroMass seems to be treating me pretty well at the moment.
    That's good to hear, AM is just too pricey though, I can get test for that much lol.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    PH's are toxic and risky. I have had good PH cycles but I've had a couple bad experiences too. Enough to turn me away. I remember when M1T was popular and legally sold, my coworkers at the club I worked referred to getting sick at the beginning of a cycle as the m1t flu. Almost everyone got nailed with it first time around. When they work they work well but it seems to be luck of the draw. I always kept an maintained my gains after my cycles though. They did get me past my plateaus of the time.
    FYI sd is no ph it's a straight up steroid man!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    That's good to hear, AM is just too pricey though, I can get test for that much lol.
    I found a deal.
    I snagged 3 bottles possible going for 5.
    Think about it no supports and OTC PCT. still make good gains and not fuq ya self up.

    Running an oral may only be a tad bit cheaper...
    For me to run AndroMass for 8 weeks & pct it's costing me $225
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I found a deal.
    I snagged 3 bottles possible going for 5.
    Think about it no supports and OTC PCT. still make good gains and not fuq ya self up.

    Running an oral may only be a tad bit cheaper...
    For me to run AndroMass for 8 weeks & pct it's costing me $225
    wow that is pretty good. I just run a whole lot of supports. Some dont.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I found a deal.
    I snagged 3 bottles possible going for 5.
    Think about it no supports and OTC PCT. still make good gains and not fuq ya self up.

    Running an oral may only be a tad bit cheaper...
    For me to run AndroMass for 8 weeks & pct it's costing me $225
    That is a pretty sweet deal yo.

  28. Right mind u... I have AndroMass v2...
    I paid $160 for 2 bottles... Hell a bit less than that...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. 20mg is def my sweet spot!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jaderjader321
    20mg is def my sweet spot!
    Seriously bro if someone doesn't get big gains off of SD, they should kill themselves. Lol

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Seriously bro if someone doesn't get big gains off of SD, they should kill themselves. Lol
    may as well... or give up Bodybuilding... like for real..
    RecoverBro ELITE

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    may as well... or give up Bodybuilding... like for real..
    There's a guy BlueDevil00 I think logging it and I think he said his gains wasn't that great... I haven't check on his log in the last few days...

    -but apparently he had bomb azz results off that anabeta
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    There's a guy BlueDevil00 I think logging it and I think he said his gains wasn't that great... I haven't check on his log in the last few days...

    -but apparently he had bomb azz results off that anabeta
    Wow... AB sucked for me... 20mgs Sdrol and im up 25lbs...
    RecoverBro ELITE

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

    Wow... AB sucked for me... 20mgs Sdrol and im up 25lbs...
    Ya if your not gaining on sd than you must not be eating at all lol

  35. Quote Originally Posted by jaderjader321

    Ya if your not gaining on sd than you must not be eating at all lol
    Haha or u live in Africa!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    There's a guy BlueDevil00 I think logging it and I think he said his gains wasn't that great... I haven't check on his log in the last few days...

    -but apparently he had bomb azz results off that anabeta
    There's something he's not doing right at all.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    There's something he's not doing right at all.
    U seen his log?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    U seen his log?
    Yeah he's only put on 9 pounds and this is his first DS run.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Weight Gain
    By Rasbeck in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:42 PM
  3. Weight Gain
    By nuker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 01:42 AM
  4. Weight Gain?
    By Stretch23 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Log in
Log in