34yrs old
5'10"
215-220lbs
%18-20 bf

12 week cycle test ethanate
Week 1-6 325 mg
Week 6-12 500mg
Pct- nolvadex 40/40/20/20/10

No stack just a simple cycle to be safe.

Questions-
1. I have 21g syringes. Will these be ok to draw and pin with? I've seen alot of comments about drawing an pinning with different sized needles and I don't understand the point. (no pun)

2. Will nolvadex be sufficient pct by itself? And would adding a natural test booster be a good idea?

3. Should I alternate injection sites? Switch cheeks week to week maybe?

4. I've been told I would probably cut some body fat thru out this cycle. My lower ab area is always a pain to trim down and I'm not one for cardio. But, would adding cardio be optimal for cutting bf during cycle?

I'm pretty confident with the simplicity of this cycle but being a newb to injections im alil nervous/over cautious about making sure I'm doing things right. Thanks

datnewnew

Awards
Run at 500 the whole 12 weeks.

You can pin with 21g but I would get something smaller like 23g.

Running a test booster in PCT will only help you recover faster. DAA is a popular/effective choice.

I'm not sure about the injection question but I'd guess that most people switch it up between the quads/glutes. I don't know if this is recommended or even needed though to be honest.

It would help to throw in some 20-30 minute cardio sessions before/after your workouts to trim some fat. Diet plays a large role so keep that in mind.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
or 25g. with the smaller pin you have to warm up the oils tho. even than its still slow as fuk.

Switch up the spot you pin. right glute, left, right quad, left. delts, well maybe you ll try them after a few wks.

pct-

nolva 40/20/10/10
HCGenerate of other high quality T booster
low dose AI

doing cardio and carb cycling will help reducing BF. You still want to kinda big for gains.....but you need to eat the right foods at the right times. No carbs after 7pm unless its post WO. etc etc

nuzzi03

nuzzi03

Awards
I just switch glutes Monday left glute Thursday right glute...... Make sure u switch the needle out after u draw the gear and put a brand new one on... The rubber stopper dulls it. That way it goes in smooth....500 mgs the whole cycle and make sure your diet is on point! Good luck brother!!!! Get big and strong!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for the advice everyone. Ive been thinking bout doing deltoid injections so I dont have to twist an turn but Ive been told its hell on your arm for a day or two after. Trying to get syringes from the local pharmacys is like pulling teeth, these *******s told me I needed a script at one for em at one place then Walgreens gave me the 21 cus they were out of 22 but they still treated me as if i was doin something shady. Been lookin on amazon an will prolly order there but since I'm looking to start new years day it looks like my first pin is gonna be with that 21g pig sticker. Not lookin forward to it. Got all my stuff on Tuesday an been itchin to start but holding off cus I plan on heavy drinking new years eve then it's 4 months of sobriety!

bolo status

bolo status

Awards
Test e im unfamiliar with. Ive ran test cyp. Injections are about every 3.5 days. Id alternate intramuscular injections sites to eliminate soreness. If ur gonna use the glute region, make sure u have a 1 1/2 length on ur needle to achieve the right depth. Lookin at ur size. U got some cushion in that area. So 1 1/2 length is recommended. Pending if u already kno wat ur previous natural test was. Id run w 500 a week throughtout ur cycle. Id start nolvadex a week prior to the end of cycle w clomid as well. Good luck. Lift hard. Eat big. But clean. And get rest. U dont get big in the gym. Its wat u do to recover.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Thanx nuzzi, I'll check that out, actually just got lucky at a nearby independent pharm. picked up 23g and some 25g just in case I decide to do delt injects too.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Why run clomid along with nolvadex? I thought I read nolva did all that clomid does and then some. Have I read misinformation ?

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
thighs are the best, sit down and theyre right in front of you. def get 23 or 25g though, x2 for 500mg the whole time. i would go with 600 for 14 weeks :)

nolva and clomid, i always say coke or pepsi. use both if you can...

note your bf is a little high to be on cycle too, your plain overweight right now, sorry but you should cut down to 16% at least before this run. diet is everything...you dont even need cardio if you diet correctly

gymrat is right about carbs too!!! very important

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know my bf is alil high but 16 is about as low as it will go naturally and that's when I was running 5-10 miles on mountain trails in AZ 3-4 days a week in between lifting. Im very health concious so my diet is good but my timing could be better. Ill give no carbs after 7 a shot for sure. Ive tried cutting carbs after lunch out before to get bf% down and i felt like crap after 5pm. I tend to retain ALOT of water naturally and even more bloating with creatine. Could be cause for poor readings. I think lowest I got was after an SD cycle few years back and that was 12% . I'd be happy with 10-12% after this cycle but of course I'll have the mindset to shoot for better. I know I've heard 1st cycle is the best and guys go all out but I have a family to think about and I'm alil high stress at times so I just want to make sure I can keep it all under control mentally before I push it further. A few weeks from now I'm may read this and laugh but better safe then sorry for this green horn

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Btw I appreciate all the advice and answers to my questions. I've read a bunch online but having real people around with experience to get advice from is valuable , especially when a persons health is on the line. Thank you.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I got the test and the nolva, woulda liked to get the Dbol as well but it wasn't readily available so it's gonna be very basic this first time round. Just kicked it off a couple hours ago with my first pin. Which I slightly might have botched. I'm alil unsure but one things for sure that's the 1st and last glute injection I do by myself. Way too hard and I'm fairly flexible. I posted another thread about cus I was unsure.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Ok so post your cycle plan

Im telling you thighs are the place to pin, its right in front of you. Just sit down and relax you leg, if you warm up the oil it makes 500% difference going in.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Your gonna want hcg bud you got 5 weeks to pick some up, Ionce you runs cycle with hcg you never go back. It helps the boys out so much man, I can't express to you enough the benefits of hcg on cycle.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I see that now, And i did warm the oil up. I'm pretty sure I got it all in the muscle but goin for the glute is kinda like flying blind and the mirror doesn't help perception that much. With a 1 1/2" pin I don't think it coulda gone anywhere but in, It slid so easy and had no feeling that I thought it may have bent around the muscle but I got alil glute soreness coming on so im pretty sure I hit. Last injects i had in the rear were in the service and I remember feeling those more.

My cycle plan is same as in OP up top. I may decide to up dosage as recommended after second week. Rather then further down the line.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Oh you helped for sure, just not ready for multiple substances at once. Was trying to keep it simple but get the most bang with what I have. My resources are limited and I don't have the info to find via Internet an trust it.

I'm running first 2 weeks light then ramping up now if all feels good mood wise and physically. Call me chicken **** but i got my reasons. ;-)
1-2 325mg
3-12 500mg

Pct nolva ( lookin Into adding previous recommendations as well that I'm currently unfamiliar with
40/20/10/10 for now

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
ok so back to some of your original questions lol

1. people draw with bigger pins cause its faster, drawing with a 25g takes forever. also the small the pin is that you use on yourself the less tissue damage there is. when you pin a couple times a week you want to minimize muscle damage. last thing is you should always switch the tip out between drawing from the vial and pinning your muscle. the pin gets dulled and does even more damage after going through a rubber stopper. ill see if i can find the picture lol youll see.

2. nolva is fine and yes you should get a test booster.

3. you should switch pin locations ever time you pin.

4. ive been readin alot into how yohimbine/ephedra stack really targets the hard to burn off fat areas. maybe you should read into the ECY stack. also try the stair machine, its low impact and a great fat burner. not so much cardio, but fat burning :)

hope these answers are more helpful than the last ones lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I have a very informative link on all that but I can't post it cus I don't have 50 posts yet. But I know what and why your saying

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
link about hcg?

this picture is popular....
dull needle.jpg

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
No it was about proper injection sequence. If anyone has information on hcg I'd like to see it. Anything to help keep the important parts operating well is a plus

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Found alot of info on HCG , and alot of divided opinions whether it's necessary or not as well as how long and when it should be used. Im still on the fence but thinking more towards trying it. I got a few weeks before its needed.

I am interested in a good AI though. Would a natural one be sufficient or not? I was looking at erase and read good things. And if I use an AI does it have to be ran through entire cycle?

Jhernandez

Awards
Hey guys i lnow a bunch of people have asked before but im sorry im a noob so bare with me please id appreciate it...I just turned 22 last year and I've taken pro-hormone in the past I've been working out for 5-7 years on and off and I'm at 180 and I will not pass that no matter what I eat or take so I've decided on taking test E my bf is 14%-16% I bench 275 3-4 reps and I'm 5,11 I've got the diet on check so what I was planning was doing
Test E alone 250 mg a week for the first 3-4 weeks then if I see any good changes go up to 500mg a week for the last 8 weeks then around the 5-6 week start my HCG and after my last injection a week after start my Nolvadex 40/20/20/20... Anything else I'm missing? Thanks id appreciate feedback

Roniboney

Awards
Hey guys i lnow a bunch of people have asked before but im sorry im a noob so bare with me please id appreciate it...I just turned 22 last year and I've taken pro-hormone in the past I've been working out for 5-7 years on and off and I'm at 180 and I will not pass that no matter what I eat or take so I've decided on taking test E my bf is 14%-16% I bench 275 3-4 reps and I'm 5,11 I've got the diet on check so what I was planning was doing
Test E alone 250 mg a week for the first 3-4 weeks then if I see any good changes go up to 500mg a week for the last 8 weeks then around the 5-6 week start my HCG and after my last injection a week after start my Nolvadex 40/20/20/20... Anything else I'm missing? Thanks id appreciate feedback

why don't you create a thread of your own and people can answer your questions there.

The OP surely doesn't want people answering questions that you pose that don't apply to his cycle.

Some consideration is needed here.Go to the top of the forum and click ''create thread''.People will help.

Roniboney

Awards
Found alot of info on HCG , and alot of divided opinions whether it's necessary or not as well as how long and when it should be used. Im still on the fence but thinking more towards trying it. I got a few weeks before its needed.

I am interested in a good AI though. Would a natural one be sufficient or not? I was looking at erase and read good things. And if I use an AI does it have to be ran through entire cycle?
erase should be enough imo but I'm unsure.I know people have good bounce backs from Superdrol when using erase and Nolva.HCG on cycle would be a good idea if your wife/girlfriend/phuck buddy :) minds you having slight testicular atrophy.Will it really matter?no not so much but still.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
erase should be enough imo but I'm unsure.I know people have good bounce backs from Superdrol when using erase and Nolva.HCG on cycle would be a good idea if your wife/girlfriend/phuck buddy :) minds you having slight testicular atrophy.Will it really matter?no not so much but still.
how do you know it will be "slight testicular atrophy", i mean if he completely shuts down, which he will, how do you categorize it as "slight".

why would it not matter if you natural test is completely shut down? HCG is a great idea for anyone on cycle for long periods of time, 8+weeks. Its not just for the size of your balls you know? keeping your testicles producing testosterone while on cycle is the greatest thing ever, not only will it help with PCT and your overall recover but your test will be that much higher while on. Testicular atrophy is a big deal, some people never fully recover. so will it really matter YES.

Roniboney

Awards
how do you know it will be "slight testicular atrophy", i mean if he completely shuts down, which he will, how do you categorize it as "slight".

why would it not matter if you natural test is completely shut down? HCG is a great idea for anyone on cycle for long periods of time, 8+weeks. Its not just for the size of your balls you know? keeping your testicles producing testosterone while on cycle is the greatest thing ever, not only will it help with PCT and your overall recover but your test will be that much higher while on. Testicular atrophy is a big deal, some people never fully recover. so will it really matter YES.

Ok ok calm down I get it.

Roniboney

Awards
lol im just saying...
I know bro.Your right.I was agreeing with you but was saying also that his balls will come back after the cycle anyways but ye who wouldn't want a better bounce back and have them there on cycle