Need Test E only cycle advice

KingMK

Awards
Hey guys. Been thinking for a while now and have decided to start my first cycle, but need a little reassurance about what to take. I'm thinking of the following:

Week 1-10: Test E 300mg/week (150mg on Monday morning, 150mg Thursday night)
Week 1-10: Arimidex 0.25mg ED
Week 12-16: Clomid at 50mg ED - PCT

I want to use a lower dose than 500mg per week (most common recommendation I've seen) so that I lower the chances of getting bad sides such as gyno and acne. I am planning on taking the Adex on cycle as I feel I am prone to gyno after getting harder nipples after an Oral Turanabol cycle at 40mg ED. I have had acne before so that is also why I want to keep the dose relatively low.

I have a strict diet, train 5 days a week and have been training seriously for 5 years. I am 92kg (about 205lbs) and stand 5ft11 tall, and have 11% BF. I want to get to the 100kg (220lb) mark and believe that with my proper diet and training, along with the gear, I will be able to get there.

Is there anything I'm missing in my cycle plan? Also the Test comes in a 10ml vial, so should I use 23g pins to be most comfortable? I want to do this as safely as possible, but do not want to spend unnecessary cash, so what would be ideal to use on cycle and after as a PCT. Thanks for your help.

wheeliegsxr

Awards
your not using the 23g to draw out of the vial rite? but anyhow cycle with just test is fine, i wouldnt run any arimidex unless you start to have a problem but its up to you, you know your body the best. you can always start at 300mg and if there are no problems which i wouldnt see why there would be any start to bump it up a lil at a time till you get to 500mg.

dasher657

Awards
Yeah 23g is fine I use 21g to draw the it out of the vial. With your dose that you want to take, I think us a bit to low. Even if you upped it to 500mg pw you wouldn't really get much side affects. You could even add dbol for the first 4 to 6 weeks with still minimal sides. It's still a low dose, you just might get better gains from that dose. Good luck mate

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
yep 300mg just not enough bud, your not gonna just develope gyno in one day, you can treat it. girls dont grow breasts in one day and neither do guys on gear lol dont cheat yourself, run 600mg with adex it shouldnt be a problem.

i like the idea of adex the whole cycle, if you have liquid i would cut the dose in half again, like .15 ED and if you feel any sides bump it up for a week or so. oh i wouldtn start the adex till week 3 of pinning unless you use the dbol kicker below.

i would find something for a kickstart, dbol for sure 50mg a day. one of my favorite things to take in the world. again with adex your gtg.

also you need a test booster for pct, daa is the most popular right now

your clomid doses are weak sauce, 150/100/50/50/50 or 150/100/100/50

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i guess if your really scared i would run the 300mg for 16 weeks and throw hcg in the at 250iu 2x week.

wheeliegsxr

Awards
start small and increase the dose slowly man youll have good results.

nuzzi03

nuzzi03

Awards
I had good results with just 300 mgs just eat big and keep it clean

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I started a test e only cycle (first cycle) about 2 weeks ago and plan to run for 12 weeks. 500 mg's a week. Only thing I have now is nolvadex and DAA for pct. I planned to keep it minimal as well but am considering hcg after all the positive stuff I've read. Like srt4 said you don't grow breast in a day. I don't plan on an AI unless I start feeling the funny nipples goin on and in that case its 7 days for delivery. I think I'll survive. My feeling is the less harsh chemicals running thru your system the healthier , if you can get away with it. Everyone responds and runs things that suit them best. For instance my buddy competes in shows and has been running gear for years without pct and says he's fine except the time he ran winny. How that's possible I have no clue but I'm sure he's unusual thus the reason I'm here asking advice and only use him for the connection. Lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Also, 50mg of clomid per day is not enough to start off PCT for a long cycle like that. Consider 150/100/100/50/50.
I'd honestly consider jump-starting the first few (4-6)weeks with something like an oral (PH even), but that's just me.
HCG is also a good idea.

ManBeast

Dixihorn69

Awards
You are basically exactly the same person as me. I an doin 500mg/week for 10. Adex 1-10 at .5 mg e3d. Pct iz nolva 40/40/20/10 DAA and HCGen for 4 weeks then adex from day 11 of my pct for 2 weeks at .5mg eod then 2 weeks at .25 eod. Good luck bud