Help with a first cycle given my goal/criteria

ArmyVet82

Awards
Looking into my first cycle to cut down on the body fat. Im all natural so far, and I wouldnt mind gaining weight at all because its not the overall weight that bugs me its the look. I want to cut up but still be bigger, i am not satisfied with my size yet, or the overall gains in the weightroom yet either. I need advice, i thought about a standard test e only cycle then a PCT after. But i am also split between a test/deca/winny cycle. Some guys can get by with the natural help of having a fat look until a single cycle of test and then the added weight distributes great and they look cut. but Any help would be appreciated

weight - 208-213 (fluctuates like crazy)
height - 5'11.5
goal: gain mass, but not gaining a fat look, look slightly more cut
photo(2).JPG
photo.JPG

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
For gains; Test, D-Bol, Eq. w/PCT works great, but if you want to keep it lean you could go with Tren, winnie, t base w/PCT. You appear to be pretty lean already so you should receive good results. I tend to stay away from deca for my own reasons, but it is still a good gear to run.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
For gains; Test, D-Bol, Eq. w/PCT works great, but if you want to keep it lean you could go with Tren, winnie, t base w/PCT. You appear to be pretty lean already so you should receive good results. I tend to stay away from deca for my own reasons, but it is still a good gear to run.
for his 1st time he should just stick with test.

tes e/c 12 wks @ 500mg a wk. pin mon/thur sun/wed, whatever 2 day split you like.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10