Your info please

justbri

justbri

Awards
How is a 20 week cycle of winstrol and tren@100mg each eod now I'm not sure if I should do prop@100mg or primo not really sure I'm 268 going down to maybe 230 or more b4 I start. I've done tren before and I liked it I've done the
Test deca dball Test250 and tren4 about for like 9 weeks but now my diet is super clean I'm taking amino core, n,o muscle pharm multi v

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
20 weeks of those compounds does not sound like a good/fun cycle by any means.

justbri

justbri

Awards
Well I have 12weeks of tren and winstrol I have 15 weeks of test 250and 15 weeks of decatest I can get what ever I need but just tryin to work what I have thanks bro

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • How old are you?
  • What is your training experience?
  • What does your diet look like?
  • What is your body fat%?
  • What are you looking to accomplish with this cycle?
  • Specifically how much of each item do you have (how many mg of orals and mL of injects)?

justbri

justbri

Awards
I'm 40 6'3 268lbs not sure about the body fat. training is on point and my diet is clean almost super clean I do 30 to 45 min of cardio 4 times a week and weight train5 times a week I want to get down to 200 then do it I wanted to do like 20 ml of the deca test it's 200mg of test and 150mg of deca@ 2 times a week for a total of 10 weeks then go on the test 250 @500mg a week with then tren and winstrol it's 100 mg each I was going to do it with the test but how long should I take it for I have 40 ml and then I was going to take nova for pct and what ever else I need to

justbri

justbri

Awards
Wanted to get down to 200 lbs then put on about 15 lbs of mass maybe 20