0/4/4/4/6/6

PCT will be:

Clomi

75 (4 days)then 50/50/50/25/25

DAA

3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

VidaTest

4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4

I have Nolva on hand and I will use it only if I feel gyno flare ups.

That's the backbone. MankoOyaji might be running some other things in PCT from USPLabs and I might do some other things from AI sports nutrition, or if I decide to run a sponsored log.

Goals for the cycle are:

GET LEAN.

BackGround story:

This log has been about 2 years in the making I'd say. I bought Mdrol with Hdrol back when the first PH ban was announced. My first cycle was with Hdrol and Manko Oyaji advised me on what to do, as he has had many cycles under his belt. We also had another guy run the cycle with us too. Best I ever felt. Manko got HELLA lean, then decided that this lifestyle wasn't for him and let the wheels fall off the wagon. This is the continuation of his attempt to regain back his body and just get healthier overall.

Maybe some of you have read my back story in another thread, but I'll give a short version here. Was fat all my life, never picked to play sports during class, was the nerd type. Senior year came and I was able to drop about 20lbs or so (260-240). Then I took around another 7 years to get to 210lbs. Slow but steady recomp. Never "cutting". But never bulking. Just hitting the gym and trying to eat healthier.
Came here (Japan) in 2009 and met Manko Oyaji who has changed my life for the better. Thought me a lot about dieting, PH, supplements, training etc.

Manko Oyaji is a great guy. Knows a lot about supplements, training etc. Has trained people in Guam, and also has taken sports training classes in college. We both share one common passion though... and unfortunately it makes us fat...

With that said I hope we can get all teh support we can get from you guys here at Anabolic Minds who have took my body even further through the community's sharing of knowledge and many great member's uncanny wisdom and kindness.

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before:
Weight: 193.6

December1.JPG

After:
Weight: 212
photo-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Total weight gain 18lbs. Strength on all lifts:

Bench Press 255x5 -> 315x6
Standing Military 155x10 -> 175x10
Bent Over row 275x10 -> 315x10
Sumo Deadlift 315x5 -> 385x5
Squat no prs but added more weight (getting squat back up to what it used to be before injuries)

Good cycle all in all. Im on Day 27 of PCT. I think I am about 50% back. So from now it should be all uphill. Still on a bulk eating around 3200 cals on off days and 3800 on workout days. 350g protein or so.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm your first ;)

Edit: Sorry if that creeped you out Manko, I realize we don't yet know each other the way Matt and I do lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn fl3x. Was hoping I would be in first. Give it hell Matty!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wanna see some mdrol results

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm your first ;)

Edit: Sorry if that creeped you out Manko, I realize we don't yet know each other the way Matt and I do lol
. . . . FL3X . . . I hope you don't think that this log is cheating on you.... My relation to Manko is purely professional. (If any of you know what Manko means you'll be cracking up, I could barely write that cause i'm laughing so hard)

Damn fl3x. Was hoping I would be in first. Give it hell Matty!!!!
Oh yes, oh yes. FL3X is a hawk, with biceps for wings. He's sees all and is fast!

Wanna see some mdrol results
Thanks for stopping by man! Mdrol will be one crazy beast! 10mgs should be enough though to keep muscle on me while keeping them calories lower.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good cycle plan...Def. gonna check this one out

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting my super cheap superdrol tuesday, bought 4 bottles before they get yanked off the shelf. I'll sell them to you for $400 total ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good cycle plan...Def. gonna check this one out
Thanks! Hopefully it will yield some excellent resul
I'm getting my super cheap superdrol tuesday, bought 4 bottles before they get yanked off the shelf. I'll sell them to you for $400 total ;)
You know I ordered the same ;p

Oh heck yeah. Let's do this boys.
Thanks Jeff. It's going to be one MEAN run haha! Hopefully I can become motivational in someone else's life with my transformation. I'm sure Manko's transformation will shock all!

Ill give you 700$$$$
O_O!!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
In on this for sure. About to stock up big time on mdrol and everything that is Lu g for cheap over on PHF, gotta make sure I get my money's worth. Kill it bro.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this for sure. About to stock up big time on mdrol and everything that is Lu g for cheap over on PHF, gotta make sure I get my money's worth. Kill it bro.
Haha! Yup! This may be the last time we can get the PH's from online retailers. Then the PH's will be only available through mexico and china hhaha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All this superdrol talks makes me wanna try some superdrol but I don't have no super balls.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
. . . . FL3X . . . I hope you don't think that this log is cheating on you.... My relation to Manko is purely professional. (If any of you know what Manko means you'll be cracking up, I could barely write that cause i'm laughing so hard)

Oh yes, oh yes. FL3X is a hawk, with biceps for wings. He's sees all and is fast!

Thanks for stopping by man! Mdrol will be one crazy beast! 10mgs should be enough though to keep muscle on me while keeping them calories lower.
Agree flex is a machine and he is on this thread quick smart. Good stuff lads and am fully subd to see this log yield some amazing Banta and results.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Your plan looks solid. I don't know lot about Androhard but certainly no stranger to M-drol. Good luck on your quest, Truth is on your side and at your disposal. Advice up front, stay hydrated and stay away from alcohol....trust me on this one methyl + too much ethyl = primed for death..yl lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
IN!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree flex is a machine and he is on this thread quick smart. Good stuff lads and am fully subd to see this log yield some amazing Banta and results.
Thanks! There will be some great results in here1

Your plan looks solid. I don't know lot about Androhard but certainly no stranger to M-drol. Good luck on your quest, Truth is on your side and at your disposal. Advice up front, stay hydrated and stay away from alcohol....trust me on this one methyl + too much ethyl = primed for death..yl lol
Man that means a lot. I'll be looking to you for any guidance to handle sides while on cycle, and keep the gains off cycle. :D

I don't drink, pretty much ever, so it should be all good ;)
TG, you are the man! Watching your transformation was hella motivating! Can't wait to reach as many people as you sir!
In to follow
Good to have you in here! Hopefully my lifts will impress! Your lifts are CRAZY!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in for the ride bro! Get em!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
supported!!! god damn this has alot of traffic already. i shoulda came up with a cool name for my log, damn!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in big guy :thumbsup:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I haz the confuse??? Who is this manko?

Matts on cycle alter ego?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haz the confuse??? Who is this manko?

Matts on cycle alter ego?
haha, a buddy who has yet to chime in I guess. He posts less often than I do (a lot less often about once or twice a day). This should keep my buddy accountable ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
haha, a buddy who has yet to chime in I guess. He posts less often than I do (a lot less often about once or twice a day). This should keep my buddy accountable ;)
Ooook.... Managed to look up manko... Cute...

Wonder how it directly translates in conjunction with oyaji? .....old man *****?

Meh.... I still haz teh confuze... Lol... But read some funny threads on another board called f'd gaijin bout people making blunders in their japanese or fouling up somehow making a fool of themeselves as gaijin..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooook.... Managed to look up manko... Cute...

Wonder how it directly translates in conjunction with oyaji? .....old man *****?

Meh.... I still haz teh confuze... Lol... But read some funny threads on another board called f'd gaijin bout people making blunders in their japanese or fouling up somehow making a fool of themeselves as gaijin..
LMAO, my friend is like that. But he does most of that stuff on purpose. Where is he... we on page 2 and he hasnt even posted. I better call him ;P

any tips on training on Mdrol?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Matt ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snaps, before my leg workout for some reason I wanted to hit shoulders...
Military front/back

45x20/20
95x10/95x10
95x10/95x10
115x5/115x5
135x5
155x5 (matched last weeks PR)
Leg workout

Squats

135x10
135x10
185x5
185x5
225x5
245x5
275x5
295x4 (barely got the 4th one up) This was a damn hard set. Almost reaching the good stuff.
Drop set to 225x8

Some hypertrophy squats
235x10
235x10
235x10
235x10
235x5 Drop set 135x15

Front squat
135x10
155x8
155x2 (done... legs were TOO shakey)

Good morning
45x10
95x10
115x10
115x10
115x10

Circuit: Pull up/BW squat/ walking lunges

10/10/5
10/10/5
10/10/5
10/10/5
10/10/5

Quite honestly White flood tastes so good ... haha. Man when you diet you miss so much...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Matt ;)
Thanks! Man this log is gonna be sick. Manko is out doing some private lessons now so Im sure he'll tune in with his workout today. ;)

Do you notice anything different on super drol when training? I dont want to push myself to hard on cardio weights (hgih rep stuff) and then have a stroke or something lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any tips on training on Mdrol?
Train your a$$ off and eat like a bull :D

I'd go with high reps (12 - 16) heavy weights and switch to low reps (6-8) even heavier weights in PCT ;) Just my 0.2$

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'd go with high reps (12 - 16) heavy weights and switch to low reps (6-8) even heavier weights in PCT ;) Just my 0.2$
AH I should keep weight relatively stable then, and just hit up higher reps.

I just worry that Ill have a heart attack during the session lol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
solid plan good luck! I shall be creeping ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established

I have heard people suggest this type of plan before. Does doing the higher reps on cycle allow for more growth compared to just doing strength (reps around 6) through the cycle and pct?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have heard people suggest this type of plan before. Does doing the higher reps on cycle allow for more growth compared to just doing strength (reps around 6) through the cycle and pct?
You have a much greater chance of keeping your muscle gains in PCT when you send your muscles into shock with higher weights in PCT when you remove exogenous androgens.
Focusing on volume (high reps) while on allows for your muscle membrane to expand even more which allows for growth to take place. If you focus on strength you might not get that pumped up, and well you get the point?! :)
You could always go 5reps x 5sets or 5reps times 10sets for even greater load and volume ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, log blew up fast! This combo gets a lot of positive reviews bud, good luck!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot of guys who know a hell of a lot more about running PH/AAS and PCT then me here, but looking things over in a bit more detail, my thoughts were. 1) Save the Nolva if you are going with clomid already as a serm for PCT. 2) You may want to add something to your PCT that is natural to help keep your gains such as high quality Creatine (CEE?) and or Anabeta.

Just my 2c

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard if you sacrifice a goat after every workout your gains will be HOOOOGE!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving following this, and I can feel the excitement you have for this cycle! It's funny because I feel the same way, I'm about 2 weeks out from my MDROL/AM cycle!!! YIPPY have a blast man it wont last forever!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard if you sacrifice a goat after every workout your gains will be HOOOOGE!
"Eat like a pig, train like a lion & sleep like a bear"

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I personally feel it does on cycle I go as heavy as possible for a 10 rep range end often the strength gains are do good I wind up hitting 12-20, volume goes up a ton too (like 1.5-2hours instead of 45min-1hr) and weights are increased every week and still wind up doing huge volume, but I do put on decent mass with every well planed out cycle (and hear of guys not gaining as much on strength routines, could also be lack of diet)..... The challenge is maintaining it after!

Matt... Do you think you might still attack the idea of 2 a days a couple weeks into the cycle? Im going to do so this next run, but it will require precise timing and tons of food to make it successful...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel it does on cycle I go as heavy as possible for a 10 rep range end often the strength gains are do good I wind up hitting 12-20, volume goes up a ton too (like 1.5-2hours instead of 45min-1hr) and weights are increased every week and still wind up doing huge volume, but I do put on decent mass with every well planed out cycle (and hear of guys not gaining as much on strength routines, could also be lack of diet)..... The challenge is maintaining it after!
Yeah this past cycle being my first I did strength mainly with slightly higher reps just for supporting exercises and I was happy with my gains I'm maintaing them pretty well so far one week out. But I am deff going to try the larger volume next cycle it seems like it would be much better for mass gains.. then going to strength in pct would be good for maintaing the gains hopefully. Even off cycle studies have shown higher volumes to be better for mass gains compared to strength splits so I am sure on cycle that would be amplified.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See that all makes sense to me but it has been so backwards for me.
I have always ALWAYS done higher volume type of routines while on cycle and the mass gains just didn't seem there. I mean I put on some weight, but my arm measurements stayed pretty much the same. I usually went for very lean gains but still it was never that satisfactory, so that is why I am using a 5x5 on my current cycle.
I think I might go 5/3/1 for pct.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
See that all makes sense to me but it has been so backwards for me.
I have always ALWAYS done higher volume type of routines while on cycle and the mass gains just didn't seem there. I mean I put on some weight, but my arm measurements stayed pretty much the same. I usually went for very lean gains but still it was never that satisfactory, so that is why I am using a 5x5 on my current cycle.
I think I might go 5/3/1 for pct.
Well everyone is different so what may work for me may not work for you, especially depending on metabolism and muscle fiber type... If you have more of one or the other then its smart to train in the style which your body is predisposed to use...

I dont know that I would go from a 5x5 to 5/3/1 though... that's like droppin from low to LOW and I think that switching it up completely opposite to what you had it is what will shock the muscles into constantly trying to adapt and therefore maintaining the muscle which it has acquired to do so...

JMO.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
solid plan good luck! I shall be creeping ;)
Good to have you here creeper ;)

Good question!
You have a much greater chance of keeping your muscle gains in PCT when you send your muscles into shock with higher weights in PCT when you remove exogenous androgens.
Focusing on volume (high reps) while on allows for your muscle membrane to expand even more which allows for growth to take place. If you focus on strength you might not get that pumped up, and well you get the point?! :)
You could always go 5reps x 5sets or 5reps times 10sets for even greater load and volume ;)
Interesting! Could be that maybe its just the strength gains of on cycle that get us burned out or injured towards the end of the cycle and PCT portion is just too much? Hmm.

Wow, log blew up fast! This combo gets a lot of positive reviews bud, good luck!
Thanks Ryansm! You have been helpful with the motivation throughout my whole time here thus far!

There are a lot of guys who know a hell of a lot more about running PH/AAS and PCT then me here, but looking things over in a bit more detail, my thoughts were. 1) Save the Nolva if you are going with clomid already as a serm for PCT. 2) You may want to add something to your PCT that is natural to help keep your gains such as high quality Creatine (CEE?) and or Anabeta.

Just my 2c
Yea im probably going to save the nolva unless I need it. THe liver toxicity is pretty bad, if I do notice estro sides that start to pop up then I will use it though. Im thinking during PCT I will use something, just donno what yet. Glycobol, SlinSane, and maybe some natty test booster. Post PCT ill have some stuff to run as well.
Thanks for the suggestions!