Status
Not open for further replies.

islandboyalec

Awards
age-19
height-6'
weight-208-211
bf-18-19%

I've lifted since middleschool and competed from freshman to senior year in florida high school weight lifting comps. My goal here is to bust through a bench plateau i've been at for a long time, and improve my squat significantly as well.

bench-320 (best being 326 when i was 17)
squat-305 (ultra deep ass-to-ground)
deadlift-425
clean n jerk (not that i do much of this anymore)-240

I've ordered m1t by muscle systems, 4ad by thermolabs, and liquid nolva, clomid, and arimidex.

preloaded milk thistle for 3 weeks already at 450mg/day
m1t at 10mg split into 5mg in morning and 5mg in afternoon for 4 weeks
4ad at 600mg split into 300mg in morning and 300mg in afternoon for 4 weeks
run nolva at 10mg through first 4 weeks taken before bed (i have very mild gyno from puberty)

pct would be a traditional clomid for 4 weeks (what do u guys recommend mg/day?)
also will have arimidex which i'd like to include in the pct
finally i'll throw in some tribulus or a natty test booster of some kind

as a side note i take mega men vitamins, and eat a lot of good food (over 3000c/day atleast 200g of protein) and though this would be my first experience with a steroid i think i've got most of it figured out just would appreciate some help with the pct.. questions/comments welcome

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
huh, i wondered if those products were legit, aside from you being only 19, keep us informed i guess.

islandboyalec

Awards
long story short my credit card didnt go through on this order, so while waiting to reorder while my account updated i got into a conversation with this guy and instead of the m1t and 4ad i have 10 weeks worth of schering test e, 120 tabs of aromasin and 100 tabs of nolva on the way. guess if it's worth doing its worth doing right? just got a few more questions.. I have almost enough aromasin to run it 25mg ed but will this be necessary? i may be slightly gyno prone but it seems that 25mg eod will suffice. additionally i'm gonna do a 40/40/20/20 nolva pct but was a little curious as to why people recommend to run clomid alongside if they're so similiar in function. also i'm looking for a test boosting stack for pct, anyone have experience with primordial performance pct stack i saw it somewhere here on the forums
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 41
Brfish Anabolics 0
MoonCricket Anabolics 4
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 9