AppState's Trenazone/Ultradrol log

AppState

Awards
Hello -

New to posting on the forum, but not new to forum. A little background, I've used many products in the past, Avant Labs 1-AD, M1T, PP Tren just to name a few. I'm a very hard gainer, nearly impossible for me to put on weight. I was a college wrestler, wrestled for 16 years, and still can't put on size, but I'll keep busting my ass, been lifting weights for 8 years, but mostly high rep, intense training. My degree is in nutrition, so my diet is very strong and I'm a certified ACE trainer, so my training does not lack, but always looking for constructive criticism.

Stats:

Age 28
Height 5'5"
Weight 154 lbs.
body fat 5.4%

Supplements:
(2) Trenazone
(2) Ultradrol
(1) Jarrow Milk Thistle
(1) Twinlab BCAA fuel
(1) Jack3D
(1) IDS Smart Gainer Protein

PCT:
Research Nolva

I'm trying to decide if I should run the Trenzaone for 8 weeks and adding in a bottle of Ultradrol weeks 4-8 or running all 4 bottles for 8 weeks. I know this will be rough on the liver though. I can't seem to find anyone else that's run Ultra for 8 weeks?? Or does anyone else have any suggestions on how to run both? Also, would you add anymore liver support? Open to any suggestions or comments any of you may have. I plan to start December 5th.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would add tucda and some NAC.

How high you plan on dosing?

AppState

Awards
Would add tucda and some NAC.

How high you plan on dosing?

will do, easy enough to add some tucda and NAC. thanks.

If I run the Ultra for weeks 4-8 I'd do 8mg weeks 4-6 and 12mg weeks 4-8

If I run the Ultra for 8 weeks, I'd like do 8mg weeks 1-5 and 12 mg weeks 6-8.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
will do, easy enough to add some tucda and NAC. thanks.

If I run the Ultra for weeks 4-8 I'd do 8mg weeks 4-6 and 12mg weeks 4-8

If I run the Ultra for 8 weeks, I'd like do 8mg weeks 1-5 and 12 mg weeks 6-8.
For eight weeks I'd have to say you need to make sure you keep your diet clean and have supports in order. Those who did three week cycles have shown cholesterol values and liver enzymes in very bad places.

AppState

Awards
For eight weeks I'd have to say you need to make sure you keep your diet clean and have supports in order. Those who did three week cycles have shown cholesterol values and liver enzymes in very bad places.
Definitely will have everything in order. I've never really had any sides from anything I've taken. M1T was probably the worst, just lethargy wise though. I might just run it weeks 4-8 though, might be the smartest/safest as bad as I'd love to see the results from 8 weeks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Might wanna add some transadem or something to add as like a test base on cycle. I'm not sure how the lethargy will be in the ending weeks.

AppState

Awards
Might wanna add some transadem or something to add as like a test base on cycle. I'm not sure how the lethargy will be in the ending weeks.
The lethargy shouldn't be as bad now as it was in the past. I was in college at the time of the other stuff, which when I look back now was stupid to take anything with the college lifestyle, no matter how disciplined you are. Much better lifestyle now!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The lethargy shouldn't be as bad now as it was in the past. I was in college at the time of the other stuff, which when I look back now was stupid to take anything with the college lifestyle, no matter how disciplined you are. Much better lifestyle now!
I am guessing you went to App State- I got my MSci up there- we probably had a lot of the same profs- O'Brien and Stone still up there?

AppState

Awards
I am guessing you went to App State- I got my MSci up there :)
"App"solutely! I miss it there, living in Florida now.

I believe O'Brien is still there, I think Stone moved to another Univ.

Last edited:

AppState

Awards
Started a week early. Got everything in order over the holiday weekend. Will be working out mid-afternoon. My weight actually dropped a bit due to the rush of the holiday no matter how much I ate and mostly in part due to my metabolism.

Starting weight: 150 lbs.

Also switching up the dosing a bit running the cycle for 30 days. Trenazone at 1 bottle = 15 days, using 2 bottles total and Ultradrol at 8mg for the first 10 days and 12 mg the last 20 days.

Feeling great and focused this morning, drank a large cup of velarian root tea before bed. Can't wait to work out today.

Mod edit: moved. Belongs in cycle info section.

AppState

Awards
just finished my first workout, did chest today. no change, all weights remained the same. jack3d didn't do a damn thing for me, i've never used it before, did 1 scoop, no increased intensity, energy, nothing. otherwise, feel great, downed my shake with a scoop of carbogain, ready to eat and rest.

AppState

Awards
couldn't sleep for **** last night, not sure if it's from the tren or the ultra or a combo, woke up with a headache too. won't be an issue with my training later this afternoon though. feeling good and hungry otherwise!

AppState

Awards
Day 5, starting to feel an increase in aggression and overall being. Only sides so far is a headache for 3 straight days. Weight 158.2