HellaDroll Cycle input

weege

Awards
Hey Guys,

Been lurking on these boards for a while now. First time actually posting lol. At any rate some info about myself.

Male
5'5" 150 8-9% BF
Training for about 2 years.

Prior History:

I was amateur Bodybuilder in my early to mid twenties ages 21-28. Did the gear but many things have changed with all the support supps that are available etc. My cycles back in the day were always 8-10 weeks followed by a PCT of HCG and sometimes clomid, never did Nov. Then a clean period of 6-8 weeks. Always held onto my gains and never had any MJ sides. Only oral I ever did was Anadrol and the side on that were not too bad. Everything else was test, EQ and a few other injectables. I stopped training and gear because of life changes (got a house had kids and did not have time that was needed to dedicate myself 100% (always need to be dedicated 100% if you’re going to use gear).

Fast forward to now. I started training again about 2 years ago and did a natural recomp, went from 180 to 150 and my BF is at around 8-9%. Looking for a boost at this point and don't have a source for gear nor can I take any chances at all with it because of my career. So I have been looking into a PH cycle. I have stocked up on supplies and now looking for some input from the more seasoned users out there.

Goal of the cycle is to add Lean Mass, I do not want to blow up like a balloon (those were the days I remember them well)

Here is my plan so far:

Cycle Length will be 6 weeks with a 4 week PCT.

Support supps are Cycle Assist, Fish Oils, and all your normal vits. I will preload one week on the Cycle Assist.

Base PH will be Helladroll at 50/75/75/100/100/100 (last few weeks dose may be adjusted depending on feelings and sides)

I was looking at stacking something with this since I do have a background in gear and it’s not my first time using. My options for stacking would be:

Transaderm or Katanadroll (I have both in my stash)? Also have Forma Stanzol but was thinking of holding onto that for my PCT?

For PCT I have many options in my stash and would love some input as the best option for this, as stated before all I would use when on gear was HCG and sometimes Clomid with it.

This is what I have for PCT options:
Clomid
Nolvadex
DAA
PES Erase
Forma Stanzol
HCGenerate (I was thinking maybe use this during cycles to keep the boys going?)

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
First off id like to say welcome to the board, there is alot of great guys here full of information, stick around it's alot of fun! :D To answer your question H-drol is pretty mild compared to other PH's out there, so I don't think you will need your HCG, but can use it if you please. Clomid or Nolva will be fine. I'd run nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 40/40/20/20(if you have both i'd probably choose Nolva.) DAA and Erase will be the Test Booster / AI Cortisol control I use on my next cycle which will be hdrol as well:D, I've heard good things about those products.

With your stash I'd run my PCT like this.

Nolva - 20/20/10/10
DAA - 3/3/3/3
Erase - 0/0/3/3/2/1

I'd just save my Formastanz / HCG for later but that's just me.

As for the stacking, I've heard Katanadrol and Hdrol run well together, especially since Kdrol is non-methyl. Alot of people have reported it will make your gains more lean. This also will obviously depend on your diet. I was thinking about running K-drol with H-drol but you need 2 bottles to run it at a dose that will actually make a difference, and being a poor college kid, decided not to haha.

Either way you should make some good strength / lean mass gains, Helladrol alone or stacked. Just depends if you want to drop the extra dough.

Hope this helped some, I'm not as knowledgeable as alot of guys on here, but im getting there. Good luck on your cycle, eat, sleep, and train hard!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
stack hella with katan, the gains will be very dry and clean. Also you ll end up cutting some BF off too.

Hella
50/75/75/100/100/100
Katan
250/250/250/250
Transderm
5/5/5/5/5/5
Forma stanzol
4/4/4/4/4/4-total pumps a day, 2 am + 2 pm. This will keep you dry, stop any transderm converting into E.

now for pct

HCGenerate 5 caps ED, (as directed on bottle)
Clomid @ 50/50/25/25 or nolva 40/20/10/10
Forma stanzol 0/8/10/10/8/6/4 total pumps a day, split into 2 doses.
DAA (if you want, not really needed)

supports, cycle assist, fish oil, multi vit, etc

weege

Awards
Gymrat thanks for the input. I was going to go with exactly what you listed with the exception of kata. Is it worth adding to this cycle along with the transaderm? I have been on the fence as to weather in should add this to the cycle or save it for the next one?

I was going to run kata and pulse beast with it for my next go around? However if you think I should add it to the current cycle I will do so?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
IDK how important fatloss is to you. this is where the katan will really help out. next im not sure if its in your budget but the dosing listed is only 1 bottles worth. so with the 10% off code it will be 77 bux shipped.

when using helladrol you will get off to a slow start, it takes 2wks to really begin to shine. From there on out the gains will come fast, but tossing the katan everything (BF loss, muscle gains) will all start sooner. you will also end up with 2-4lbs more when everything is said and done with the 2 stacked.

katan is very mild so it wont really stress your body more, or put your liver at more risk, etc. so really its up to you

GL