- 2 methyl PHs/steroids is sorta frowned upon right away, even in a pulse, because of the stress put on your liver. Do some research and pick 1.
- liver support is something that should be taken prior and during the cycle...pulse or not.
- bridging is an option that others have done but not for 12 weeks...that's pushing it.
- the activate and fadogia will probably help on off days but you will need to have a post cycle therapy plan laid out even before you start...pulse or not
- you will find mixed reviews on pulsing versus straight... pulsing may or may not reduce negative side effects but from others posting blood work in the past..it still seems to shut down your natural production of testosterone....maybe not as bad though