When will the clones be gone?

1. When will the clones be gone?

Should I be expect to not see these PH clones on the market anytime soon? I noticed the popular ones have came and went and my stash isn't as big as I would like it to be so should I stock up like crazy or what?

2. no telling what will happen, but with all the politicians trying to shutdown research companies, regulate the supp industry, etc etc I would stock up if you can afford to do so.

Im sure as hell am.

3. You just have to watch. When the legislation comes out you'll know about it. There will be killer clearances on items being banned. I doubt they will ban everything at once...usually it's a few at a time but you never know. Just sit tight and wait.

When the ban came through in 2009 and banned pplex, x-tren, and bold I got 6 bottles of bold for 30 bucks!
    •   

4. there is a BOGO at mr supps til the end of the month if you have some loot to spend.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    You just have to watch. When the legislation comes out you'll know about it. There will be killer clearances on items being banned. I doubt they will ban everything at once...usually it's a few at a time but you never know. Just sit tight and wait.

When the ban came through in 2009 and banned pplex, x-tren, and bold I got 6 bottles of bold for 30 bucks!
    No shiit, thanks again man

6. soon rather then later.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Clones?

8. Quote Originally Posted by MidWestKid
    Clones?
    Yes the clones

9. Oooohh, clones.

10. THE CLONES!

11. Like Michael Kaeton in "96"

12. Yep like Michael Keaton in "96"

Similar Forum Threads