Epi and gyno and question on a new stack

YFNspiderman8

YFNspiderman8

Awards
Hey Everyone

Just wanted to share a story on removing SOME of my gyno and then ask a question on a product called SLICED that Ive never heard of.

Ive cycled 4 times now.

First cycle was epi-lean: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol @10mg dose 3x a day for 4 weeks followed by PCT

2nd cycle was epi-lean stacked with cyanobol :2-cyano- -17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one @10mg. Both pills 3x per day for 4 weeks.

3rd cycle was an epi called EDGE. Same compound only it was 18mg per dose 3x per day stacked with Cyanobol. for 4 weeks

4th cycle was my third cycle THEN 4 more weeks (8 weeks total) of Edge and Win 50 by Double Dragon: [3,2-c]pryazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol. I only stacked 2 products every 4 week term.

I noticed that after every cycle my gyno got better and better. Now I never had a huge problem with it but it was noticeable and I got it for being a dumbass and taking PH years ago not knowing they were PH or anything really. I was the gullible teenager who was sold on a product.

Now its almost completely gone i mean i notice it bc i know its there but my gf doesn't see it. So i think im going to keep taking epi bc i really its gym results and its helping remove the gyno. When I found that it was removing it i looked it up and some people have reported the same thing.

Now to my question on SLICED

Its a PH that a friend is recommending to me but ive never heard of it and cant find any info online. He says its a mix of epi and tren.
My goal is always to lean out, cut water and go for the surfer type body and not the bulky builder body.

Id like to gain some size and some strength but not look huge. Just lean out. Get the vasculairty an dpape rlook up. Thats why I took cyanobol its good for that... do i make sense?

Im 24 5'8 174lbs

I plan on doing an 8 week cycle 4 weeks of SLICED followed by 4 weeks of EDGE (edge was discontinued so i bought a bunch of bottles at once)

My regular day stack is:
Anavite -multi
Flex- Animal joint stuff
Superfats- CLA
Omega 369
Liver Fix
Hawthorne Extract
Beta alanine

I use superpump max as my pre work out
take Elite Recoup as my BCAA and amino fuel randomly

I will add to the stack while cycling
-fat burner (prob RPM by applied nutriceuticals)
-HGH up (ill use it as describe not as night time like most ppl do)
-DRIVE (suppose to build teh lean mass and keep it on)
-Hemotropin (GH recovery/zma over night)

Any help or suggestion and comments would be great. Just looking to keep on learning and getting better.

Thanks guys

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1st before any more PH's get some letro and get rid of that gyno. Once its gone for a few months than MAYBE use another PH. but you need to take care of your problem before your going to take a product that could make it worse.