I dont know where to start

alexxbru

alexxbru

Awards
Hey , I'm currently 18 I have been training for about 2 years straight now and I was thinking about using roids but I don't know where to start any tips with what to take , where to buy , and good dosages ? Much appreciated :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey , I'm currently 18 I have been training for about 2 years straight now and I was thinking about using roids but I don't know where to start any tips with what to take , where to buy , and good dosages ? Much appreciated :)
Easy answer. You are young enough that your bodies natural test level is very high. I would strongly suggest waiting til mid 20's before considering steroids! Also we can not disclose information like where to buy on threads. Sorry! Hope this helps.

alexxbru

alexxbru

Awards
Alright no worrys :), no let's say I was 20 years old can you help me
Out now ? I just want to get an idea of dosages and what to take ...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are multiple different "roids" both legal and not so legal, that do multiple different things. Assess your goals, plan out how you will reach them naturally. Meanwhile, do some researching on here. Any question you might have has already been answered. So once you're in your 20's you will have at least two years of research/knowledge on the subject and will be way ahead of the game when you are ready to start something.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are multiple different "roids" both legal and not so legal, that do multiple different things. Assess your goals, plan out how you will reach them naturally. Meanwhile, do some researching on here. Any question you might have has already been answered. So once you're in your 20's you will have at least two years of research/knowledge on the subject and will be way ahead of the game when you are ready to start something.
Appears he has a sketchy story as I reviewed a different post he had where it said he worked out for 1 year and was 17, this was as of september....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah guys do this all the time here. They lie to get the answers they want because they don't want to do any research themselves. Knowledge is power.

alexxbru

alexxbru

Awards
All I want is to know more about them dosnt mean as soon as you guys tell me
Stuff that I'm going to go down to my "mates" house and pick up some anabolics , I have a few friends that do them but too scared to ask so I came here think I could get some answers , maybe not ...

PITBULL915

Do you really think you're ready for "roids"? I'm 23, been training for 4 years and I'm still learning something new every day. I barely used Havoc for the first time this past summer. I recommend keep training and dieting consistently and research about AAS as well. Over time, you will have acquired a lot of knowledge about training, diet, and AAS. THEN, you should contemplate using AAS.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Alright no worrys :), no let's say I was 20 years old can you help me
Out now ? I just want to get an idea of dosages and what to take ...
so you ll just adjust your age to whatever it needs to be to get help....lol...lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you ll just adjust your age to whatever it needs to be to get help....lol...lol
I just applied for HRT online. I'm 32 years old with no motivation to live. Lol.

alexxbru

alexxbru

Awards
So..... No one is willing to help I just want some education on anabolics ...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you came to the right site. Have a look around.