DMZ questions about sides

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Ok I'm just about ready to start a DMZ 4 week cycle and I've never tried DMZ. I have the LGI clone (15mg) and I've done 4 previous cycles of M-Drol and a few EPI cycles the last one I did was a M-drol EPI bridge for a total of 6 weeks.
I know DMZ is two SD molecules attached by a nitrogen atom, then it stated that the sides are not bad. With that said how are the sides compared to SD?
I can tolerate SD without any sides at all at 20mg for 3-4 weeks but lethargy is usually terrible around the end of week four.
I'm thinking of running it at 30/45/45/45
Do you guys think thats to high?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It's much milder and less toxic. I'm planning on running it at 45mg....you should be good to go (esp if you can handle SD just fine). This will be much dryer than SD.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It's much milder and less toxic. I'm planning on running it at 45mg....you should be good to go (esp if you can handle SD just fine). This will be much dryer than SD.

x2x, spot on

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Dude that's good news I have a feeling I'm gonna really like this PH.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
So do you think it's better for bulking or recomp?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Do you think this is good for a recomp? I'm bulking now but mybe I'll run it during my cut in a few months

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Do you think this is good for a recomp? I'm bulking now but mybe I'll run it during my cut in a few months
Either or. I've seen guys put on a solid 10lbs with Dieselbolan....it's DMZ and MLMG. If your bulking you'll put on some mass.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 19
big_pete Anabolics 32
Supplements 28