RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a good while of recomping down over the last several months, it is now time to shift gears and bring on the mass! I ended my last cycle at around 165 and about 8% bodyfat. In the couple months since then I have stayed around the same weight and have dropped bodyfat just a tad and I am somewhere between 7.5% and 8% right now. I started Transaderm about 6 days ago, and will continue on with that solo for the next week before adding in the big orals...

CYCLE: Transaderm 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5
Dieselbolan 0/0/3/3/3/3/0/0 (caps per day)
Epi-Strong 0/0/0/0/45/45/60/60

SUPPORTS: N2Guard, Fish oil, Cissus, Taurine, Glucosamine, MSM, Multi

GOAL: The goal for the cycle is lean bulk. I want to add what muscle I can with minimal if not zero fat gain. Hopefully that will be around 10 lbs total leaving me around 175 at the end of it. I really worked hard to get as lean as I am, and I would like to stay lean. If I have to sacrifice a tad of bodyfat to get the muscle, thats fine but I want to make this bulk as "lean" as possible

DIET: I will be sticking to the lean gains diet I have been following for several months now, with a few differences in caloric targets as well as the number of build days and burn days. It will always be subject to change, as I like to make adjustments as I see fit wherever I feel I need them. If I feel I need to build more I will add in cals. If I think I am adding in too much and I start adding fat I will cut back some, but here is how it is set up for now.

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are "build days" which are my workout days that will be my higher cal days. Targets for those days will be between 3k-3500 cals with 225-250g protein and 200-250g carbs.

Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday will be "burn days" where I will be doing either cardio or resting and cals will be much lower to give me a defecit those days. Targets are going to be 2k-2200 cals with 200g protein and 75-100g carbs. These days will be somewhat relaxed as my goal is more of a bulk. If fat gain becomes too much of a problem I will put more emphasis on a defecit these days

TRAINING: My build days will be devided into 3 workouts (Chest/triceps, Back/Biceps, Shoulders/Legs). I will be lifting 4 times per week, so Mondays workout will be repeated on Friday and thats how it will rotate. So 1 of the workouts will be done twice in a given week.

Cardio will be limited to incline treadmill walking (moderate intensity 15% @ 3.5 MPH) for 30-45 minute sessions 1-2 times per week

PCT: As always, I like my PCT to be extensive, so I have it covered pretty well to get the quickest and best recovery to keep the gains made on cycle...

Clomid 50/50/50/50 or Nolva 20/20/10/10 (still undecided which I'm going to use but I have both)
HCGenerate
Phytoserms-347
DAA
Formastanozol
Ostarine (SARMS MK-2866)
N2Guard
Creatine mono

OTHER SUPPLEMENTS:

N2guard-ran entire cycle and PCT
Need2Slin-3 caps per day
Fish oil-9 to 12g per day
Creatine-5g per day
Xtend BCAA-3 servings per day
LCLT-2g per day
Protein

I have been running the Transaderm solo for about a week and will be running it solo for one more week before starting the cycle. Here is my most current pic from one week ago before starting the Transaderm. I am between 7.5-8% @ 165 in the pic and will be my starting pic and weight. Hopefully I can get to a still lean 175 after this cycle!!

078.jpg

Would love for you all to follow and give support, input, whatever.....

ITS TIME TO GET DIESEL!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reserved..

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro nice leaning going on there in the pic!! Very detailed in your log like that a lot!! IN!!

steppinRazor

Awards
God damn! lookin ripped man!!
Count me in..do work!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to all of you that has subbed in so far. :cheers:

I'm hoping to pack on some mass during this run and get my strength way up and blast through some PRs. I want to get back to a Max bench of 315+ which is where I was last winter.

Today is my normal rest day, so I didn't do much. Took in somewhere around 2k on the Cal's and the rest of my night will hopefully be watching the St Louis Cardinals take game 4 of the world series! :thumbsup:

I will be back to a build day tomorrow with a 3k-3500 Cal intake and hopefully a great workout to report on. So far the Transaderm has me looking and feeling Fuller, though I have taken on a bit of water I can tell as its washed out some ab definition. Libido is sky high on this stuff too! Wife has been in serious trouble lately! :poke:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In bro, work time!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you guys. Thanks for joining :cheers:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbing for RickRock's topless update pics.
jk but I'm here. Lean bulk it up!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to all of you that has subbed in so far. :cheers:

I'm hoping to pack on some mass during this run and get my strength way up and blast through some PRs. I want to get back to a Max bench of 315+ which is where I was last winter.

Today is my normal rest day, so I didn't do much. Took in somewhere around 2k on the Cal's and the rest of my night will hopefully be watching the St Louis Cardinals take game 4 of the world series! :thumbsup:

I will be back to a build day tomorrow with a 3k-3500 Cal intake and hopefully a great workout to report on. So far the Transaderm has me looking and feeling Fuller, though I have taken on a bit of water I can tell as its washed out some ab definition. Libido is sky high on this stuff too! Wife has been in serious trouble lately! :poke:
Nice bench numbers! Yea I am noticing a "little" less ab definition. But I am feeling/looking fuller. I actually am enjoying the bigger trunk because it helps me deadlift and squat more... haha. Made some PRs on those lifts already.
Looking for you to make some new PRs on this stack!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eat some for me big guy!

XxwarderxX

Awards
I've been waiting for another Rick Rock log.

Definitely in on this.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing for RickRock's topless update pics.
jk but I'm here. Lean bulk it up!
LMAO! Glad you stopped in man. I'll probably do pics every 2 weeks or so......just for you ;)

Nice bench numbers! Yea I am noticing a "little" less ab definition. But I am feeling/looking fuller. I actually am enjoying the bigger trunk because it helps me deadlift and squat more... haha. Made some PRs on those lifts already.
Looking for you to make some new PRs on this stack!
Yeh the water weigt doesnt bother me. i know when I come off cycle that will go away

Eat some for me big guy!
Welcome Finn! I am definitely ready to pack some food away and turn it into some muscle :food:

i'll be watching.
Thanks for joining

Always love following a Rick log!

Morry!! Glad you are here brother!

I've been waiting for another Rick Rock log.

Definitely in on this.

Glad to have you man. Thanks for following along

About to go hit some Chest and Tris today. Will update later on with how everything went. Still on Transaderm only, and I will start the orals one week from today on HALLOWEEN! :sgrin:

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
subbed in to see how its done .... :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In Rick, with that combo I don't think 10 lbs is going to be a problem at all. I think you could hit 10 lbs with either of them solo so I am really curious to see how this plays out for you in the end. You may need to add in a little something extra for BP with the Diesel N2Guard is great stuff though so we shall see. Looking great man!

I relaxed a bit too much on my calories recently and now everyone looks better than me DAMN IT! I will have to do something about that....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Rick, with that combo I don't think 10 lbs is going to be a problem at all. I think you could hit 10 lbs with either of them solo so I am really curious to see how this plays out for you in the end. You may need to add in a little something extra for BP with the Diesel N2Guard is great stuff though so we shall see. Looking great man!

I relaxed a bit too much on my calories recently and now everyone looks better than me DAMN IT! I will have to do something about that....
Yeh man I think I hopefully have it covered on BP issues. I forgot to mention it in my layout, but I've been preloading Hawthorne Berry for over a week now, and I have plenty extra of that to throw in on top of the N2guard along with a lot of water and extra fish oil.

I don't think that 10lbs will be a problem either. When I ran Epi-strong solo for 6 weeks I gained 16 lbs, but it was also my first cycle.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was the first day I actually saw some performance difference from the Transaderm. I had some pretty nice strength increases. It also could be coming from the calorie increase as well, but nonetheless it was a very good workout.

I've been applying Transaderm at 5 pumps per day. 2 on top of each shoulder, and 1 pump on the sack for the added DHT conversion which will hopefully translate to more LBM. :fingersx:

Chest/Triceps

BB flat Bench
135x12
225x10x9x8
205x10x9

Smith Incline
160x10x9
150x11x10

Cable flyes
90x9
80x10x10
70x12 & 2 drop sets to 60, 50

Chest press machine
180x12
225x8
205x10x9

Decline chest press (machine)
180x13
205x10x10

DB triceps extensions
45x10x10x10

Seated triceps machine
180x9
170x10x10

Rope cable pulldowns (supersets with BW dips)
130x8, BWx11
120x9, BWx11
110x11, BWx10

Fast breaking meal today is going to be 2 large porkchops, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli, 5 oz Greek yogurt, a piece of Layne Norton's cheesecake, and 2 scoops of whey with a half cup of oats :food:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, count me in!

good luck, buddy!!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
Wait, this stuffs good to go on the sac? I was under the impression is was not..

Nice work out you had man :D

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Wait, this stuffs good to go on the sac? I was under the impression is was not..

im doing 3 on the sack and 5 on neck/upper chest area. Its a nice warm sensation hahahahah

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im doing 3 on the sack and 5 on neck/upper chest area. Its a nice warm sensation hahahahah
Gives you sticky balls though, sucks. Nothing worse than sack stuck to the leg...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gives you sticky balls though, sucks. Nothing worse than sack stuck to the leg...
That can happen just from having your own load on you. Sh1t sticks like glue if you fall asleep and let it dry. I've had my manhood glued to my inner thigh more than once...lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Its fine to use on the sack as long as you are fine with a higher conversion to DHT (for people with shedding or hair issues might want to avoid it). Chest is what you want to stay away from. Higher conversion to estrogen in that area

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigT and Dark Half....glad to have my good bros in here :grouphug:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its fine to use on the sack as long as you are fine with a higher conversion to DHT (for people with shedding or hair issues might want to avoid it). Chest is what you want to stay away from. Higher conversion to estrogen in that area
Depends on what you are taking. I am on Epi right now and some extra estrogen is fine with me and my joints, just don't expect me to put it on my inner thighs, that is where conversion will be very high. I alternate between shoulders and upper chest cause I have trenazone to put on too and it will burn if it is all on the chest at 2.5mL.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
****, didnt know that.... perhaps ill switch to shoulders as well. Usually the rest i just put on my neck though. Hadnt realized where you put the stuff mattered other then the different layers of skin it has to penetrate

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****, didnt know that.... perhaps ill switch to shoulders as well. Usually the rest i just put on my neck though. Hadnt realized where you put the stuff mattered other then the different layers of skin it has to penetrate
Yeh it does matter to an extent. You still get conversion to everything on all areas, just more conversion to one hormone or another depending on the area. The shoulders are generally the "most accepted" area as it will give the most conversion to androstenediol/dione.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yeh it does matter to an extent. You still get conversion to everything on all areas, just more conversion to one hormone or another depending on the area. The shoulders are generally the "most accepted" area as it will give the most conversion to androstenediol/dione.
Intetesting.....

Great workout Rick.

U got strong tris man.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
very intiresting indeed, glad i know now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my transaderm/formastanzol combo works great on the ab's too. but i agree transderm solo is probably best on shoulders.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my transaderm/formastanzol combo works great on the ab's too. but i agree transderm solo is probably best on shoulders.
Yeh man I bet that combo is good. I'm going to have to try that sometime

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought the estro conversion was pretty high anywhere but the back shoulders and UPPER chest. Not so?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the estro conversion was pretty high anywhere but the back shoulders and UPPER chest. Not so?
From what I've heard and read there is LESS conversion in those areas. Not necessarily LOW conversion, just less. I didn't even know this until the other day, but it seems there is somewhat of a local effect depending on where it is applied

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. That almost sounds like aromatase has easier access to areas of the body? Or maybe it is concentrated in some areas?

Perhaps having to penetrate through the fat layers slows down the rate of absorption into the muscle giving aromatase more time to do its thing? I'm just thinking out loud.

You guys know what I say......:saeek: Luke....I am your father. ha ha ha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. That almost sounds like aromatase has easier access to areas of the body? Or maybe it is concentrated in some areas?

Perhaps having to penetrate through the fat layers slows down the rate of absorption into the muscle giving aromatase more time to do its thing? I'm just thinking out loud.

You guys know what I say......:saeek: Luke....I am your father. ha ha ha
I put mine on my feet and my biceps. I noticed most of the same effects everyone else does. I just picked those places cause they have the thinnest layer of fat on them. Even my chest and shoulders aren't as defined as my biceps.... my feet are REALLY lean lol.