First Hdrol Cycle. Please Critique - AnabolicMinds.com

First Hdrol Cycle. Please Critique

  1. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    First Hdrol Cycle. Please Critique


    I have my cycle planned, just wanted to get some constructive criticism on what could be better. I am 21 years old, weigh 185, 5'9" tall, roughly 15-18%bf, and have been training for upwards of 5 years. I am going to run Hdrol, and I have it broken down to the what, when, and how much each day. I plan on running this for bulking purposes, looking for upwards of 10lbs of solid gains. Thank you for your responses.

    I am going to have on hand the following:

    2 Bottles of Competitive Edge Labs Hdrol (120 capsules)
    1 Bottle of Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist (240 capsules)
    1 Bottle of Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist (180 capsules)


    Weeks 1,2 (14 days)
    -Preload
    -4/4 Cycle Assist = 56 capsules

    Weeks 3,4,5,6,7,8 (42 days)
    -Hdrol Cycle
    -50/50/75/75/75/100 = 119 capsules
    -Cycle Assist
    -4/4/4/4/4/4 = 168 capsules

    Weeks 9,10,11,12 (28 days)
    -PCT Assist
    -6/6/6/6 = 168 capsules

    Breakdown of Times

    (Pre-load Week 1-2) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    Cycle Assist 9AM (2 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 8PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 3-4) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 25(1 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 25(1 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 5-7) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 50(2 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 25(1 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 8) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 50(2 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 50(2 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (PCT After Cycle Week 9-12)
    PCT Assist 8AM (3 capsules)
    Exercise
    PCT Assist 7PM (3 capsules)

  2. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    Any criticism, including anything that needs added/taken out, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
  3. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,726
    Rep Power
    3264742

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You need to add an AI or serm with the PCT Assist for your PCT. Inhibit E, Erase or Triazole are all good OTC choices

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    Do you think the liquid form of Nolvadex is sufficient?
  5. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,457
    Rep Power
    9576123

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanricee View Post
    I have my cycle planned, just wanted to get some constructive criticism on what could be better. I am 21 years old, weigh 185, 5'9" tall, roughly 15-18%bf, and have been training for upwards of 5 years. I am going to run Hdrol, and I have it broken down to the what, when, and how much each day. I plan on running this for bulking purposes, looking for upwards of 10lbs of solid gains. Thank you for your responses.

    I am going to have on hand the following:

    2 Bottles of Competitive Edge Labs Hdrol (120 capsules)
    1 Bottle of Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist (240 capsules)
    1 Bottle of Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist (180 capsules)


    Weeks 1,2 (14 days)
    -Preload
    -4/4 Cycle Assist = 56 capsules

    Weeks 3,4,5,6,7,8 (42 days)
    -Hdrol Cycle
    -50/50/75/75/75/100 = 119 capsules
    -Cycle Assist
    -4/4/4/4/4/4 = 168 capsules

    Weeks 9,10,11,12 (28 days)
    -PCT Assist
    -6/6/6/6 = 168 capsules

    Breakdown of Times

    (Pre-load Week 1-2) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    Cycle Assist 9AM (2 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 8PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 3-4) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 25(1 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 25(1 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 5-7) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 50(2 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 25(1 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 8) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 50(2 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 50(2 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (PCT After Cycle Week 9-12)
    PCT Assist 8AM (3 capsules)
    Exercise
    PCT Assist 7PM (3 capsules)
    Might want to stick with 50/50/75/75/75/75 should be fine that last week dosing 100 will probably just add more sides instead of gains. Liquid tamox/nolva would be good to add, I personally start Reversitol V2 in the third week of pct, with good results. Enjoy!
  6. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    So keep what I have, except add Nolva and Reversitol V2? Where would that fit best throughout the day, given that I am taking PCT Assist at 8am and 7pm?
  7. Advanced Member
    darsh89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    9983

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanricee View Post
    So keep what I have, except add Nolva and Reversitol V2? Where would that fit best throughout the day, given that I am taking PCT Assist at 8am and 7pm?
    yeah add them, you can take them whenever you want. nolva kinda makes me sleepy so i take it before bed
  8. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    Okay so I believe I have reached a verdict! I am going to keep the cycle the same, with the exception of the last week at 100mg of Hdrol. I am going to drop that to 75 to reduce the likeliness of more sides. I am also adding a few things to my PCT so it looks like this:

    (PCT After Cycle Week 9-12)
    PCT Assist 8AM (3 capsules)
    Reversitol V2 8AM (1 capsule)
    Exercise
    PCT Assist 7PM (3 capsules)
    Reversitol V2 7PM(2 capsules)
    Nolva 10PM (before bed)

    Thank you all for your help and input!
  9. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,457
    Rep Power
    9576123

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So whats the word? How far in to the run are you?
  10. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    So whats the word? How far in to the run are you?
    Starting in mid-January. Have everything except cycle assist. Just waiting to save up some money to make sure I have ample amounts of all my support and pct stuff. As well as a stockpile of my general everyday stuff like Pak, fish oil, ect. Just want to be on my "A game" and cover every base possible. Pre-loading begins January 9th. Hdrol begins the 23rd. I will definitely keep you posted on here once everything gets rolling.
  11. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,457
    Rep Power
    9576123

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanricee View Post
    Starting in mid-January. Have everything except cycle assist. Just waiting to save up some money to make sure I have ample amounts of all my support and pct stuff. As well as a stockpile of my general everyday stuff like Pak, fish oil, ect. Just want to be on my "A game" and cover every base possible. Pre-loading begins January 9th. Hdrol begins the 23rd. I will definitely keep you posted on here once everything gets rolling.
    Very wise choice! Good to hear you will have it all on hand before jumping in, I'm ready to hear how this goes for ya!
  12. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,457
    Rep Power
    9576123

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Getting excited yet??? I know I am!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,590
    Rep Power
    2410147

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What's going on in here
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    I am building up the anticipation until January!
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,590
    Rep Power
    2410147

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanricee
    I am building up the anticipation until January!
    Have a fun run....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    Thank you sir. Any tips, tricks or words of wisdom for me to get the most out of my run?
  17. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,590
    Rep Power
    2410147

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanricee
    Thank you sir. Any tips, tricks or words of wisdom for me to get the most out of my run?
    PHF forum and a few guys on here taught me a lot.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7107

    Reputation

    Good laid out cycle man, looking forward to reading about this in January when I'm doing my ah/ad cycle. I never ran halo but I read a lot of good information on it! looks promising for results with little sides.

    sub'd bro can't wait!
  19. New Member
    PatRock's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    210

    Reputation

    Well laid-out cycle, should produce excellent results. Can't wait to see how this goes for you. Best of luck to you.
  20. Banned
    dylangemelli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Okay bro... I can help you out with this... You have the right idea and I can see you've done your dosing research but theres a lot of things that need changed so you can get max benefits out of your cycle...

    what exactly are your goals from this cycle... all i read is that you want to bulk up... but do you want a more lean bulk or what is it that you are looking for? I am running mine to put on at least 10 lbs which I have already done in two weeks but I have managed to keep my body fat the same at only 7 percent... what are you trying to accomplish?

    Your dosing looks good for your cycle in terms of how you have it spaced out... I think you would be fine to start at 75 mg but if you feel more comfortable starting at 50 then go for it... I think 75 is more beneficial unless you are prone to sides... Also, if you are prone to gyno I would use forma stanzol... Now, for your cycle assist, CEL is good but if you haven't bought one yet, I would recommend the **** N2Guard... It has a more complete set of protection...

    Your PCT needs a ton of work... Depending upon your goals, here is what I would do... For helladrol, I personally would run torem... Nolva will be okay though if you already have it... Now, you need a test booster, like DAA... I would definitely recommend that... The hdrol won't shut you down completely but you need the test booster... Now, I personally would run creatine during PCT to help keep any size you get... I am personally using creatine nitrate because I don't want the water retention but any creatine would be good... Now, to help with weight control, especially if you are eating a high carb meal, **** NEED2SLIN is SO GOOD... basically carbs and fats that would be stored as fat are taken to the muscle... there are so many logs and reviews of it... It so good... You can even use that on cycle... I am using that and Lean Xtreme on my PCT... It just depends on your goals but I just wanted to give you a little advice... I have a helladrol log going right now but if you need any advice or help, shoot me a pm and I'll help you out with anything you need man...




    Quote Originally Posted by ryanricee View Post
    I have my cycle planned, just wanted to get some constructive criticism on what could be better. I am 21 years old, weigh 185, 5'9" tall, roughly 15-18%bf, and have been training for upwards of 5 years. I am going to run Hdrol, and I have it broken down to the what, when, and how much each day. I plan on running this for bulking purposes, looking for upwards of 10lbs of solid gains. Thank you for your responses.

    I am going to have on hand the following:

    2 Bottles of Competitive Edge Labs Hdrol (120 capsules)
    1 Bottle of Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist (240 capsules)
    1 Bottle of Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist (180 capsules)


    Weeks 1,2 (14 days)
    -Preload
    -4/4 Cycle Assist = 56 capsules

    Weeks 3,4,5,6,7,8 (42 days)
    -Hdrol Cycle
    -50/50/75/75/75/100 = 119 capsules
    -Cycle Assist
    -4/4/4/4/4/4 = 168 capsules

    Weeks 9,10,11,12 (28 days)
    -PCT Assist
    -6/6/6/6 = 168 capsules

    Breakdown of Times

    (Pre-load Week 1-2) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    Cycle Assist 9AM (2 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 8PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 3-4) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 25(1 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 25(1 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 5-7) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 50(2 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 25(1 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (H-DROL Cycle Week 8) (Each Dosage preferably with meals)
    H-DROL 8AM 50(2 capsules)
    Cycle Assist Noon (2 capsules)
    H-DROL 5PM 50(2 capsules)
    Exercise
    Cycle Assist 9PM (2 capsules)

    (PCT After Cycle Week 9-12)
    PCT Assist 8AM (3 capsules)
    Exercise
    PCT Assist 7PM (3 capsules)
  21. New Member
    ryanricee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    55

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Okay bro... I can help you out with this... You have the right idea and I can see you've done your dosing research but theres a lot of things that need changed so you can get max benefits out of your cycle...

    what exactly are your goals from this cycle... all i read is that you want to bulk up... but do you want a more lean bulk or what is it that you are looking for? I am running mine to put on at least 10 lbs which I have already done in two weeks but I have managed to keep my body fat the same at only 7 percent... what are you trying to accomplish?I want to gain more muscle mass. I eat a relatively clean diet that gets me roughly 300 grams of protien, 300 carbs, and 40-60 fat, and my goal is to put on and keep atleast 10 solid lbs.

    Your dosing looks good for your cycle in terms of how you have it spaced out... I think you would be fine to start at 75 mg but if you feel more comfortable starting at 50 then go for it... I think 75 is more beneficial unless you are prone to sides... Also, if you are prone to gyno I would use forma stanzol... Now, for your cycle assist, CEL is good but if you haven't bought one yet, I would recommend the **** N2Guard... It has a more complete set of protection...

    Your PCT needs a ton of work... Depending upon your goals, here is what I would do... For helladrol, I personally would run torem... Nolva will be okay though if you already have it I already have Liquid Tomax, would that be sufficient?... Now, you need a test booster, like DAA Would you reccomend any specific DAA test booster?... I would definitely recommend that... The hdrol won't shut you down completely but you need the test booster... Now, I personally would run creatine during PCT to help keep any size you get Note taken, I will be sure to add creatine. Maybe 5g monohydrate once a day after or before training?... I am personally using creatine nitrate because I don't want the water retention but any creatine would be good... Now, to help with weight control, especially if you are eating a high carb meal, **** NEED2SLIN is SO GOOD... basically carbs and fats that would be stored as fat are taken to the muscle... there are so many logs and reviews of it... It so good... You can even use that on cycle Now would that be beneficial in a bulk/offseason type cycle?... I am using that and Lean Xtreme on my PCT ... It just depends on your goals but I just wanted to give you a little advice... I have a helladrol log going right now but if you need any advice or help, shoot me a pm and I'll help you out with anything you need man...
    So basically the questions I now have are:

    1. If I am going to add DAA test booster, NEED2SLIN, Creatine mono, and leanxtreme, what would you suggest I drop in my PCT if I am adding these?

    2. What would you suggest for the dosing and timing of the doses?

    3. PM me so we can talk a little bit more.

    Thank you!
  22. Banned
    dylangemelli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    425
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Okay here is what I personally am running for my PCT on helladrol

    Torem 90,60,30,30... (if you already have nolva that is fine but I personally think torem is better but everyone will give you a different opinion)
    SAN creatine nitrate ( I am using nitrate instead of monohydrate to prevent water retention but still keep size)
    DAA
    **** Need2Slin
    Lean Xtreme
    Forma Stanzol for the AI
    Cycle Assist

    I dont think you need to use PCT assist, I would just use the cycle assist throughout... I havent quite decided my dosing yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do...

    The Need2Slin can be dosed a few different ways... I personally don't eat a ton of carbs so I does it three times a day throughout, preferably before a bigger meal... If you do eat a big carb meal, you want to take three pills before hand and you will be very happy!

    I have some coupons for you for at least the **** and Mr. Supps products... I also might be able to provide some help on the Lean Xtreme as well... PM me if you have any other questions... =)



    Quote Originally Posted by ryanricee View Post
    So basically the questions I now have are:

    1. If I am going to add DAA test booster, NEED2SLIN, Creatine mono, and leanxtreme, what would you suggest I drop in my PCT if I am adding these?

    2. What would you suggest for the dosing and timing of the doses?

    3. PM me so we can talk a little bit more.

    Thank you!
  23. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,457
    Rep Power
    9576123

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    each rep will give you a different name of each product so this thread might never end :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hdrol + SARMS cycle plan. Critique please.
    By deadikated in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 10:29 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:42 AM
  3. Cutting cycle critique - Trenadrol & Hdrol
    By autino in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in