EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Glad to see you hitting that cardio hard!

Chest days were always my favorite, enjoy!
    And happy to see you posting.

Thanks Matt!

I used to abhore chest days due to how skinny and weak I was. I'm not as skinny these days, but still a little weak. Chest will one day be my favorite thing to work, but for now it is a toss up between arms and shoulders.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"

2. Well...time to shower, rub on some TRANS and head to work. I'll post my chest workort prior to work tomorrow.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Thanks Matt!

I used to abhore chest days due to how skinny and weak I was. I'm not as skinny these days, but still a little weak. Chest will one day be my favorite thing to work, but for now it is a toss up between arms and shoulders.

Meister
    My fav days have changed to back/legs lol. Oddly, the ones I used to hate.
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Makes since seeing how the weight is out further from the fulcrum. I'll try it on my next ab session and post the difference.

Thanks Dream!

Meister
    No problem, a lot of this stuff is little tricks with technique...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. Nothing really noticeable in the gym lately. Was able to hit 375 a few times on Deads for my last set and that felt nice. Arms were not awesome and everything else was just kind of bland. Have also been fighting a head cold. I'm hitting the gym today after lunch with my wife and youngest son. I believe today is shoulders!

Thinking about using an ipod when I go to the gym. I've never really used one due to me liking to have my full concentration on what I am doing and really trying to make that mind to muscle connection. I'm afraid an Ipod will take away from that, but I feel that I need an extra boost in the gym.

Lethargy sucks: any suggestions?

Will probably take photos again in a week or two. Not really happy with the way things look right now.

ALSO, having some issues with my right nip again!!!! I don't have the thick knots anymore, but I'm gaining some b!tch tissue and I know it. Looks like LETRO will be coming back into the picture after this cycle runs its course.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"
    •   

6. I have destroyed my want for chicken. I need some new chicken recipes to help spice things up a bit and keep this cheap and easy protein in my diet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

7. On the go, I'll get some rotisserie chicken and some gravy (I use turkey gravy to mask the chicken)

Or invest in a crock pot and use those chicken broth cubes. Just look for spices or rubs that aren't adding tons of cals...unless you need them then go for it

8. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I have destroyed my want for chicken. I need some new chicken recipes to help spice things up a bit and keep this cheap and easy protein in my diet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
    Hot sauce is your friend...

9. Grill it and slap on some good barbecue sauce right before it's done.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Meister
    I have destroyed my want for chicken. I need some new chicken recipes to help spice things up a bit and keep this cheap and easy protein in my diet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
    I use a ton of different seasonings and sauces to change things up on the chicken.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

11. No huge news as of late. Shrugs @ 310 for 5 sets @ 15 - 20 per set. Overhead press at 120.

I can see a difference in size. Even some of the guys have been commenting on my growth. I'll probably wait another week before posting an updated pick. I'm going to really start hitting abs and cardio hard so that I minimize the amount of bf I pick up on this bulk.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

12. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    No huge news as of late. Shrugs @ 310 for 5 sets @ 15 - 20 per set. Overhead press at 120.

I can see a difference in size. Even some of the guys have been commenting on my growth. I'll probably wait another week before posting an updated pick. I'm going to really start hitting abs and cardio hard so that I minimize the amount of bf I pick up on this bulk.
    Awesome news man! Where is your weight at, and how much have you gained so far?
    Recoverbro Elite

13. Yah you should see some significant gains on this.. some get more strength I seem to get more size...everybody gets some of both...

14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Awesome news man! Where is your weight at, and how much have you gained so far?
    I'll jump on the scale in the morning and get the numbers to you. Don't want to weigh now due to already starting my day with food intake and everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you should see some significant gains on this.. some get more strength I seem to get more size...everybody gets some of both...
    It treated me well the first time, but for some reason lethargy is really placing a damper on things this go round. I don't know if it is due to winter rolling in or what, but my energy (for the most part) is at an all time low. I've even tried using the new Splenda with added B Vitamins on occasion, but don't really get anything from it.

SUGGESTIONS WOULD ROCK!!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

15. Anyone have an opinion on this new Andro Series? If it is a NEG, what would be better (Gear excluded)?
    "THE DARK SIDE"

16. Well...Off to the dealership to pick up a new car for my wife. I'm gonna hit some chest this evening before work!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

17. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Anyone have an opinion on this new Andro Series? If it is a NEG, what would be better (Gear excluded)?
    I have never tried it due to the expense...

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have never tried it due to the expense...
    That's my hang up also!!!! If it works and can actually produce then it may be worth it, but if I spend the money and get sh!t...I'd be pissed!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

19. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    That's my hang up also!!!! If it works and can actually produce then it may be worth it, but if I spend the money and get sh!t...I'd be pissed!
    There are products that will give similar results with a fraction of the cost, even if they are not quite is good they are worth the savings. At the end of the day maintaining the gains is what counts and that's tough enough no matter what you decide to use. That's why I was looking forward to using Bridge after PCT. Lots of stuff has me gaining and my PCT is always really good but then after that's when things get tough...

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

There are products that will give similar results with a fraction of the cost, even if they are not quite is good they are worth the savings. At the end of the day maintaining the gains is what counts and that's tough enough no matter what you decide to use. That's why I was looking forward to using Bridge after PCT. Lots of stuff has me gaining and my PCT is always really good but then after that's when things get tough...
    Well said. I completely agree!
    Recoverbro Elite

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

I too find it difficult once the PCT has been completed. If you know of a great way to keep most/all of my gains from being on, I'm all ears!!!

I've never used Bridge, but will be looking it up tonight.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

22. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I too find it difficult once the PCT has been completed. If you know of a great way to keep most/all of my gains from being on, I'm all ears!!!

I've never used Bridge, but will be looking it up tonight.
    On paper Bridge seems to be the answer and it has the backing of others. I have not had the opportunity to try it but I will be picking some up soon for my run in January...

23. Happy Thanksgiving To All!!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

24. Have a blessed thanksgiving
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

25. I checked out Bridge and I will probably order it within the next couple of days.

Where might I find Forma-Stanzol? I was thinking about getting it as a bonus to help during PCT
    "THE DARK SIDE"

26. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I checked out Bridge and I will probably order it within the next couple of days.

Where might I find Forma-Stanzol? I was thinking about getting it as a bonus to help during PCT
    If you will do a little research, you will find that most people don't advise using Formestane for PCT's because it does suppress the body's natural production of testosterone.

Go with the Bridge and a decent test-booster.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    If you will do a little research, you will find that most people don't advise using Formestane for PCT's because it does suppress the body's natural production of testosterone.

Go with the Bridge and a decent test-booster.
    I hear that it's better used on cycle...

28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I hear that it's better used on cycle...
    That's the only time I ever used it. Formestane converts to 4-OH Testosterone within the body and this is adverse to a PCT situation in which you are tying to get your natural test levels to rebound after a cycle that suppresses them.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Meister
    I checked out Bridge and I will probably order it within the next couple of days.

That would be a good decision bud, and if you get it before the 30th you can get it for 25% off using the discount code "givethanks25"
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. thyroid supports while on T3
    By tek9taz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. How far into PCT do YOU run liver supports?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:42 PM
  4. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:08 PM