EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED)

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3814
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    No huge news as of late. Shrugs @ 310 for 5 sets @ 15 - 20 per set. Overhead press at 120.

    I can see a difference in size. Even some of the guys have been commenting on my growth. I'll probably wait another week before posting an updated pick. I'm going to really start hitting abs and cardio hard so that I minimize the amount of bf I pick up on this bulk.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  2. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    No huge news as of late. Shrugs @ 310 for 5 sets @ 15 - 20 per set. Overhead press at 120.

    I can see a difference in size. Even some of the guys have been commenting on my growth. I'll probably wait another week before posting an updated pick. I'm going to really start hitting abs and cardio hard so that I minimize the amount of bf I pick up on this bulk.
    Awesome news man! Where is your weight at, and how much have you gained so far?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yah you should see some significant gains on this.. some get more strength I seem to get more size...everybody gets some of both...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3814
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Awesome news man! Where is your weight at, and how much have you gained so far?
    I'll jump on the scale in the morning and get the numbers to you. Don't want to weigh now due to already starting my day with food intake and everything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah you should see some significant gains on this.. some get more strength I seem to get more size...everybody gets some of both...
    It treated me well the first time, but for some reason lethargy is really placing a damper on things this go round. I don't know if it is due to winter rolling in or what, but my energy (for the most part) is at an all time low. I've even tried using the new Splenda with added B Vitamins on occasion, but don't really get anything from it.

    SUGGESTIONS WOULD ROCK!!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  5. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3814
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Anyone have an opinion on this new Andro Series? If it is a NEG, what would be better (Gear excluded)?
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  6. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3814
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Well...Off to the dealership to pick up a new car for my wife. I'm gonna hit some chest this evening before work!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Anyone have an opinion on this new Andro Series? If it is a NEG, what would be better (Gear excluded)?
    I have never tried it due to the expense...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3814
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have never tried it due to the expense...
    That's my hang up also!!!! If it works and can actually produce then it may be worth it, but if I spend the money and get sh!t...I'd be pissed!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    That's my hang up also!!!! If it works and can actually produce then it may be worth it, but if I spend the money and get sh!t...I'd be pissed!
    There are products that will give similar results with a fraction of the cost, even if they are not quite is good they are worth the savings. At the end of the day maintaining the gains is what counts and that's tough enough no matter what you decide to use. That's why I was looking forward to using Bridge after PCT. Lots of stuff has me gaining and my PCT is always really good but then after that's when things get tough...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  10. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    There are products that will give similar results with a fraction of the cost, even if they are not quite is good they are worth the savings. At the end of the day maintaining the gains is what counts and that's tough enough no matter what you decide to use. That's why I was looking forward to using Bridge after PCT. Lots of stuff has me gaining and my PCT is always really good but then after that's when things get tough...
    Well said. I completely agree!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  11. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3814
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    There are products that will give similar results with a fraction of the cost, even if they are not quite is good they are worth the savings. At the end of the day maintaining the gains is what counts and that's tough enough no matter what you decide to use. That's why I was looking forward to using Bridge after PCT. Lots of stuff has me gaining and my PCT is always really good but then after that's when things get tough...

    I too find it difficult once the PCT has been completed. If you know of a great way to keep most/all of my gains from being on, I'm all ears!!!

    I've never used Bridge, but will be looking it up tonight.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I too find it difficult once the PCT has been completed. If you know of a great way to keep most/all of my gains from being on, I'm all ears!!!

    I've never used Bridge, but will be looking it up tonight.
    On paper Bridge seems to be the answer and it has the backing of others. I have not had the opportunity to try it but I will be picking some up soon for my run in January...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  13. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3814
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    Happy Thanksgiving To All!!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  14. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319890
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Have a blessed thanksgiving
  15. Advanced Member
    Meister's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    698
    Rep Power
    3814
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

    I checked out Bridge and I will probably order it within the next couple of days.

    Where might I find Forma-Stanzol? I was thinking about getting it as a bonus to help during PCT
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  16. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I checked out Bridge and I will probably order it within the next couple of days.

    Where might I find Forma-Stanzol? I was thinking about getting it as a bonus to help during PCT
    If you will do a little research, you will find that most people don't advise using Formestane for PCT's because it does suppress the body's natural production of testosterone.

    Go with the Bridge and a decent test-booster.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  17. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    If you will do a little research, you will find that most people don't advise using Formestane for PCT's because it does suppress the body's natural production of testosterone.

    Go with the Bridge and a decent test-booster.
    I hear that it's better used on cycle...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  18. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I hear that it's better used on cycle...
    That's the only time I ever used it. Formestane converts to 4-OH Testosterone within the body and this is adverse to a PCT situation in which you are tying to get your natural test levels to rebound after a cycle that suppresses them.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  19. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister
    I checked out Bridge and I will probably order it within the next couple of days.

    Where might I find Forma-Stanzol? I was thinking about getting it as a bonus to help during PCT
    That would be a good decision bud, and if you get it before the 30th you can get it for 25% off using the discount code "givethanks25"
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. thyroid supports while on T3
    By tek9taz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 09:03 PM
  3. How far into PCT do YOU run liver supports?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in