EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Keep you head up brother. We are all here for your support if you need it. Or simple PM me and we can chat if you want.

I know and I appreciate it!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man my abs lost it fast, you know I am an avid user of wheel of death exercise and was up to 16 reps... well the other day I could only do 6 and I was off for only 2 weeks!! Oh well I'll build it back up...
    I'll let you know how my abs treat me! probably not well!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.

well i did 30mg week 1 40mg week 2 (1 more day till end of week 2) so i think im starting to feel a little more strength and muscles feel dense as fk not sure if its from the epi but i feel good just been crushin the weights everyday lol but im doing 40mg next week then the last 3 weeks 50 mg so im sure about week 4 il be feelin it pretty good
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Masciaman View Post
    well i did 30mg week 1 40mg week 2 (1 more day till end of week 2) so i think im starting to feel a little more strength and muscles feel dense as fk not sure if its from the epi but i feel good just been crushin the weights everyday lol but im doing 40mg next week then the last 3 weeks 50 mg so im sure about week 4 il be feelin it pretty good
    Yah most get really great stength gains but I get more gains in size than stength...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Meister

I'll let you know how my abs treat me! probably not well!
    Keep it going and they will be there
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

I don't have my journal with me tonight, but I can let everyone in on the situation. For starters, this is day 3 that I have not been to the gym. 1 of those days was a scheduled day off, but I'm really hating not going. I really have not had the time due to a home brewed situation that I would not have planned for. I am an honest and open person, so I don't have an issue with filling everyone in on the "Monsoon":

2 nights ago, I was at work and received a call letting me know that my daughter had been arrested and was in jail for a Class B Misdemeanor. "Possession of Stolen Property $50 - $500. (History: She was caught shop lifting 2 years ago and they released her to me as a favor without charges. 1 year ago I caught her using drugs and enrolled her in rehab. She has been clean with drugs and alcohol since then. Now she was caught with this bullsh!t and I was not going to help. She had to bail herself out/post her own bond. I sold her car yesterday, Cut off her phone and cancelled her service, moved her out of the upstairs and into the downstairs area (she had the entire 2nd floor to herself). Now I'm just trying to keep the family running smoothly while keeping her in check and on lock down. She has to go to court, pay all fees and fines and I'm doing nothing for her. I feel that I gave her plenty and did my job. It is now her time to step up and get herself out of it. She even told me she expected me to use some influence to get her out of trouble. (NOT FUGGING HAPPENING) The sh!t that comes with what she did is what has kept me from this site and the gym, but I believe I am at a point where I can get into the gym tomorrow and start the ball rolling again.

I apologize for the lack of follow ups and postings, but I'm sure you understand. If you don't, you may want to read someone elses log!!

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry to hear about your home front issues. We are all here for you if you need us. Me especially I am always willing to listen and help when possible.

Keep doing what you are doing tuff love sucks but sometimes it needs to be done.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your home front issues. We are all here for you if you need us. Me especially I am always willing to listen and help when possible.

Keep doing what you are doing tuff love sucks but sometimes it needs to be done.

I appreciate Bro!

Tuff love does suck, but it is warranted!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

NOW FOR A BIT OF GOOD NEWS:

I've read that EPI cures gyno and also that it doesn't. Well I have to throw my hat in the ring for "It Does" or at least it appears that way. I had not on my right nip. A couple of days ago it split and the lower half vanished. Today, I awoke and my right nip was not as tender. I gave myself a check and the other half has gone away. I am still a little tender, but it is nothing compared to what it was. If it stays gone throughout my cycle and through PCT, my self esteem will go back up and I will feel much happier!!!!!

Now...I am also on TRANS which is new to me. This too could have played a roll in this, but I'll leave anything regarding TRANS and what it can possibly do to RICK.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I don't have my journal with me tonight, but I can let everyone in on the situation. For starters, this is day 3 that I have not been to the gym. 1 of those days was a scheduled day off, but I'm really hating not going. I really have not had the time due to a home brewed situation that I would not have planned for. I am an honest and open person, so I don't have an issue with filling everyone in on the "Monsoon":

2 nights ago, I was at work and received a call letting me know that my daughter had been arrested and was in jail for a Class B Misdemeanor. "Possession of Stolen Property $50 - $500. (History: She was caught shop lifting 2 years ago and they released her to me as a favor without charges. 1 year ago I caught her using drugs and enrolled her in rehab. She has been clean with drugs and alcohol since then. Now she was caught with this bullsh!t and I was not going to help. She had to bail herself out/post her own bond. I sold her car yesterday, Cut off her phone and cancelled her service, moved her out of the upstairs and into the downstairs area (she had the entire 2nd floor to herself). Now I'm just trying to keep the family running smoothly while keeping her in check and on lock down. She has to go to court, pay all fees and fines and I'm doing nothing for her. I feel that I gave her plenty and did my job. It is now her time to step up and get herself out of it. She even told me she expected me to use some influence to get her out of trouble. (NOT FUGGING HAPPENING) The sh!t that comes with what she did is what has kept me from this site and the gym, but I believe I am at a point where I can get into the gym tomorrow and start the ball rolling again.

I apologize for the lack of follow ups and postings, but I'm sure you understand. If you don't, you may want to read someone elses log!!

Meister
    Sorry to hear... kids can just tear us apart sometimes...if only they knew how much they love them, they won't find out till they have kids themselves... oh well let her know you love her and you are doing this for her own good...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

NOW FOR A BIT OF GOOD NEWS:

I've read that EPI cures gyno and also that it doesn't. Well I have to throw my hat in the ring for "It Does" or at least it appears that way. I had not on my right nip. A couple of days ago it split and the lower half vanished. Today, I awoke and my right nip was not as tender. I gave myself a check and the other half has gone away. I am still a little tender, but it is nothing compared to what it was. If it stays gone throughout my cycle and through PCT, my self esteem will go back up and I will feel much happier!!!!!

Now...I am also on TRANS which is new to me. This too could have played a roll in this, but I'll leave anything regarding TRANS and what it can possibly do to RICK.
    You had some good news coming to you... yah I think many do get the anti-E effects but others don't.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Meister
    holy crap man... sorry that is happening. Family is #1 though. Keep stuff together there. We here at AM will most likely always be around

glad youre handling it in a very caring and fatherly way. And not letting all the extra stuff (the PH etc) have any effect on you.
    Good luck bro!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry to hear about all your personal issues going on bro. It does make it tough to stay focused when things like that happen.

The AI effects of EPI can be sweet, and I'm glad you are getting those benefits
    Recoverbro Elite
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Sorry to hear about the family issues. Life happens. No matter how much we try to avoid those type situations. It will turn out alright. She'll understand your actions later. I didn't exactly enjoy my parent's tough love procedures. But they worked.

And good knews about the gyno. I've heard many people report the same thing about Epi. I know it keeps my estro-related bloat down very well. Don't have any bad thing to say about the compound. It works.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

This is going to be short, but I'm thinking of stopping this log and keeping up the workouts. I don't feel that I am giving this log the attention that it deserves. I will make the decision this week when I figure out if everything is leveling back out.

Thunder:

I'm working out with 325 on deadlifts now. "Getting Serious"!

Thank you to everyone for your support!!!!!!!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

This is going to be short, but I'm thinking of stopping this log and keeping up the workouts. I don't feel that I am giving this log the attention that it deserves. I will make the decision this week when I figure out if everything is leveling back out.

Thunder:

I'm working out with 325 on deadlifts now. "Getting Serious"!

Thank you to everyone for your support!!!!!!!!!
    That's a quick improvement on those Deadlifts, bro. Nice work. Keep at it. Deadlifts and Squats are the 2 most important exercises that lifters of any type should be doing.

Don't stop the log, man. Just pop in here once or twice per week and give us an update.
    I've enjoyed this log thus far.

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Epi did wonders for me. It is honestly my fav. methyl.
    I understand about your logging as well. Good luck.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Just log when you can bro. No need to stop it. Just do what you can!
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Man I hear you, life can get really rough! Im glad you are able to even just drop by and say you are having problems. Just saying that shows much of your personality. And Im sure its gonna turn around. Whatever is going on, Im sure things will turn around
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That's a quick improvement on those Deadlifts, bro. Nice work. Keep at it. Deadlifts and Squats are the 2 most important exercises that lifters of any type should be doing.

Don't stop the log, man. Just pop in here once or twice per week and give us an update.
    I've enjoyed this log thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Epi did wonders for me. It is honestly my fav. methyl.
    I understand about your logging as well. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Just log when you can bro. No need to stop it. Just do what you can!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man I hear you, life can get really rough! Im glad you are able to even just drop by and say you are having problems. Just saying that shows much of your personality. And Im sure its gonna turn around. Whatever is going on, Im sure things will turn around

Thanks for the support! I've decided to keep the log going and like everyone said, post when I can. I think things are starting to level out, but who knows...

I'm not going to post my entire workouts, but I will post some numbers that I thought showed improvement. (It'll be in the next reply) I am also going to extend my run at least 1 week to make up for this past sh!t storm of a week. I did miss a few days of dosing and a few days of gym time. I owe it to myself to give the extra week or two. Even if I extend 2 weeks, that will put me at the max (8wks) and should not be in any danger of harming my body. I'm also going to start dosing 50 mg this week. That will not start until Wednesday, but it will start. TRANS will stay the same.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Deads: 325 work out weight. Once I got the form down, I started loving them. I loved having others watch me lift!!!!

BB Shoulder Shrugs: 305. Again, everyone was watching me lift. I enjoyed the fact that the 2 guys next to me where shrugging 40 lb and 60 lb's. Reminded me of where I started and how I would watch the other guys lift heavier weight than I could imagine. (I still do this and it gives me something else to shoot for)

I've still been focusing on each head of the BI, but I think this week I will only do BB Curls and Hammers in an effort to put on size. (Opinions Please)

Today I am going to the gym and will be working legs. (I'm hoping to get 225 x15 x3)

NO HOMO, but you guys rock!!!! It speaks highly of ones character to support another. It speaks higher to support another when you have never met them! Thunder/Chevy/Rick/Matt/BB/Dream
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

It's all good brotha.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

I have been blessed in order to be a blessing.

It's my good pleasure to help others when needed. No thanks necessary, Herr Meister.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

We are all glad to be here to help and support where we can bro

I'm enjoying the log BTW
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Thanks for the support! I've decided to keep the log going and like everyone said, post when I can. I think things are starting to level out, but who knows...

I'm not going to post my entire workouts, but I will post some numbers that I thought showed improvement. (It'll be in the next reply) I am also going to extend my run at least 1 week to make up for this past sh!t storm of a week. I did miss a few days of dosing and a few days of gym time. I owe it to myself to give the extra week or two. Even if I extend 2 weeks, that will put me at the max (8wks) and should not be in any danger of harming my body. I'm also going to start dosing 50 mg this week. That will not start until Wednesday, but it will start. TRANS will stay the same.
    Yea man, just keep us updated on any changes you notice (when you remember), and anything you like lol. Keep motivated man. Keep up the great work too.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You help yourself when you help others... if you want to keep it, you have to give it away... all of us rely pretty heavily from the support we get here on AM. This is a positive place and attracts positive people, where we can exchange positive energy....
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Today was cardio and abs:

Treadmill:

45 minutes

5 degrees @ 3 mph (400 plus calories burned)

Abs:

Weighted Situps:

100 pounds x 50 x 4

Weighted Crunches:

100 pounds x 30 x 1

(I actually got a cramp in my abs...WTF! That was a first)

Felt great being in the gym and back on my normal doses. Tomorrow will be chest and I'm really looking forward to it!!!

***Thanks again guys***

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Today was cardio and abs:

Treadmill:

45 minutes

5 degrees @ 3 mph (400 plus calories burned)

Abs:

Weighted Situps:

100 pounds x 50 x 4

Weighted Crunches:

100 pounds x 30 x 1

(I actually got a cramp in my abs...WTF! That was a first)

Felt great being in the gym and back on my normal doses. Tomorrow will be chest and I'm really looking forward to it!!!

***Thanks again guys***

Meister
    Glad to see you hitting that cardio hard!

Chest days were always my favorite, enjoy!
    And happy to see you posting.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Here's a neet trick for weighted crunches, put the weight behind your head and it will put way more tension on the abs... I use like a 30 lb ...sometimes more ... the difference is eye opening...
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Here's a neet trick for weighted crunches, put the weight behind your head and it will put way more tension on the abs... I use like a 30 lb ...sometimes more ... the difference is eye opening...

Makes since seeing how the weight is out further from the fulcrum. I'll try it on my next ab session and post the difference.

Thanks Dream!

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Glad to see you hitting that cardio hard!

Chest days were always my favorite, enjoy!
    And happy to see you posting.

Thanks Matt!

I used to abhore chest days due to how skinny and weak I was. I'm not as skinny these days, but still a little weak. Chest will one day be my favorite thing to work, but for now it is a toss up between arms and shoulders.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Well...time to shower, rub on some TRANS and head to work. I'll post my chest workort prior to work tomorrow.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Thanks Matt!

I used to abhore chest days due to how skinny and weak I was. I'm not as skinny these days, but still a little weak. Chest will one day be my favorite thing to work, but for now it is a toss up between arms and shoulders.

Meister
    My fav days have changed to back/legs lol. Oddly, the ones I used to hate.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Makes since seeing how the weight is out further from the fulcrum. I'll try it on my next ab session and post the difference.

Thanks Dream!

Meister
    No problem, a lot of this stuff is little tricks with technique...
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Nothing really noticeable in the gym lately. Was able to hit 375 a few times on Deads for my last set and that felt nice. Arms were not awesome and everything else was just kind of bland. Have also been fighting a head cold. I'm hitting the gym today after lunch with my wife and youngest son. I believe today is shoulders!

Thinking about using an ipod when I go to the gym. I've never really used one due to me liking to have my full concentration on what I am doing and really trying to make that mind to muscle connection. I'm afraid an Ipod will take away from that, but I feel that I need an extra boost in the gym.

Lethargy sucks: any suggestions?

Will probably take photos again in a week or two. Not really happy with the way things look right now.

ALSO, having some issues with my right nip again!!!! I don't have the thick knots anymore, but I'm gaining some b!tch tissue and I know it. Looks like LETRO will be coming back into the picture after this cycle runs its course.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

I have destroyed my want for chicken. I need some new chicken recipes to help spice things up a bit and keep this cheap and easy protein in my diet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

On the go, I'll get some rotisserie chicken and some gravy (I use turkey gravy to mask the chicken)

Or invest in a crock pot and use those chicken broth cubes. Just look for spices or rubs that aren't adding tons of cals...unless you need them then go for it
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I have destroyed my want for chicken. I need some new chicken recipes to help spice things up a bit and keep this cheap and easy protein in my diet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
    Hot sauce is your friend...
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Grill it and slap on some good barbecue sauce right before it's done.

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I use a ton of different seasonings and sauces to change things up on the chicken.
    Recoverbro Elite

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 03:59 PM
  2. thyroid supports while on T3
    By tek9taz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. How far into PCT do YOU run liver supports?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 04:42 PM
  4. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:08 PM