EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Alright, I woke up and my had my usual breakfast: 3 eggs, 1 piece of wheat bread and 3/4 cup of steel cut oats with 1 scoop protein.

I showered and thoroughly warmed my upper back and shoulders. Toweled off and pumped 6 shots of Trans into my hand and applied. No issues with the pump (yet) and I only wish my deodorant dried as quickly as Trans does.

Off to work! We'll post again after work unless I hit a lull and have the ability to do it from there.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"

2. Good luck!
    •   

3. Day 1 Workout:

CHEST

Bench Press:

195/10
    215/9
    215/9
    215/8

Incline Press:

135/10
    155/9
    165/9
    145/9

Incline Flyes:

30/10
    35/10
    45/9
    40/8

Cable Crossovers:

20/15
    15/15
    20/15
    20/15

Reverse Grip Front Raises:

15/10
    10/10
    10/10
    12.5/12

CALVES

Toe Raises Using Leg Press Machine:

300/20
    300/20
    390/20
    390/20
    390/20
    390/18

I'm freaking wiped today. I gave it everything I had and made sure that I left everything I could in the gym. Felt really good. I can already tell that my chest is going to be killing me.

Today:

40 mg EPI
    6 pumps TRANS
    6000 mg OMEGA

Protein, Fats, Cals...Dunno. I followed the meal plan that I set for workout days. If someone else knows what that is, please feel free to tell. I am just not that smart.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"

4. In for the ride. Transaderm and epi is more unique than you generally see. Good luck man!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    In for the ride. Transaderm and epi is more unique than you generally see. Good luck man!
    Thanks for the sub and the support
    "THE DARK SIDE"
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks Bro!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Meister
    Alright, I woke up and my had my usual breakfast: 3 eggs, 1 piece of wheat bread and 3/4 cup of steel cut oats with 1 scoop protein.

I showered and thoroughly warmed my upper back and shoulders. Toweled off and pumped 6 shots of Trans into my hand and applied. No issues with the pump (yet) and I only wish my deodorant dried as quickly as Trans does.

Off to work! We'll post again after work unless I hit a lull and have the ability to do it from there.

Meister
    Yeh the drying time is awesome man. Just started mine a few days ago and that is a very nice benefit for sure. I remember running Dermacrine and that was like waiting on paint to dry
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

8. I won't be able to post this weekend. I had a family matter that came up on Friday and in my rush, I lost my workout journal. I'll post up again Monday or Tuesday and catch everyone up.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I won't be able to post this weekend. I had a family matter that came up on Friday and in my rush, I lost my workout journal. I'll post up again Monday or Tuesday and catch everyone up.

Meister

Sounds good man! Looking forward to the updates! If you feel like comparing notes or want to just join in the fun, come on over to my log. I just started it up and would love to have you or anyone else that wants to join in!

RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!
    Recoverbro Elite

10. Day2: Workout (Was on Friday)

I am only going to be able to give the workouts that I performed, but not the reps or weight due to still not locating my journal. I'll open another reply for today's workout that I journaled on a scratch piece of paper.

BACK AND ABS:

Bent Over Rows: 3/8-10

Seat Cable Rows: 3/8-10

Deadlifts: 3/10

Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 4/8-10

I planned on also doing Standing Cable Pull Overs: 3/10-15 and AB Cable Crunches: 6/20, but I was unable to get to them.

Saturday and Sunday I was in South Texas visiting my family and was unable to go to the gym. (I guess I should actually say that I chose not to go to the gym, due to the fact that everyone has choices to make and mine was that one.)

To make up for those two off days, I will skip my two off days planned for this week. This change will put right back on schedule and still allow me to workout the muscle groups the same number of times.

Now on to Today Workout: See next Reply...
    "THE DARK SIDE"

11. Day 5:

Barbell Bicep Curls:

50/10
    70/10
    70/10
    70/10

Incline DB Curls:

30's/10
    32.5/10
    35/10

Inner Head Concentration Curls:

25/10
    35/10
    45/9

Hammer DB Curls:

32.5/14
    27.5/15

Preacher Curls:

80/9
    60/10
    60/10

Tricep Push Downs:

70/10
    90/10
    100/10
    100/10 (Had to rest on 8 and then knock out the last 2)

Close Grip Bench Press:

135/10
    185/10
    135/20

Lying Tricep Extention: (EZ BAR)

70/10
    80/10
    90/9

DB Kick Backs:

25/10
    22.5/10

I'm still on 40mg of EPI and 6 pumps of TRAN. I think tomorrow I will post all of the supps I am taking along with the time of the day that I take them. I just don't have the energy to do it today due to all of the driving and everything else.

POSITIVE NOTE:

I brought home about 50 pounds of BAMBI. I'll be making Bambi wheat pasta in place of Turkey pasta for my pre and post workout meals. I also have some Bambi steaks, back strap and cutlets. Those will be also, and I'll update when it happens so that my meals are being properly tracked.

Time to relax and watch the Rangers. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow!

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"

12. mmm venison. that is all we pretty much eat unless it is chicken or turkey.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    mmm venison. that is all we pretty much eat unless it is chicken or turkey.
    Meat wise, I'm pretty much a chicken and turkey person. If Bambi is available, I'll gladly cook and consume it.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

14. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    mmm venison. that is all we pretty much eat unless it is chicken or turkey.
    Lucky fuggers... it can be bought here but the price is very high...I'll have to look into it again...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Lucky fuggers... it can be bought here but the price is very high...I'll have to look into it again...
    canada has some of the biggest deer. Among other animals. Do you not like to hunt?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

16. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    canada has some of the biggest deer. Among other animals. Do you not like to hunt?
    Never learned ... or really had the opportunity... I know you ever seen an Elk almost as big as a Moose... and there's Moose which is pretty good as well..

17. Venison is awesome. Luckily it is plentiful around here in the midwest
    Recoverbro Elite

18. Dream,

If you find out what laws would keep me from freezing some venison and shipping it to you, I'll do the freezing and shipping.

Unless I end up in the FED PEN!!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

19. Normal dosing of SUPPS:

Wake:

6 Pumps TRANS
    2000 mg of Omega
    1 scoop Cycle Support
    1 Daily Vitamin
    1 scoop Protein
    1000 mg Taurine

Prior to workout:

2000 mg Omega
    20 mg EPI

During Workout:
    1 Scoop Recover Pro

Post Workout:

2000 mg Omega
    20 mg EPI
    1 Scoop Protein

Prior to Sleep:

1 Scoop Casein
    1 Scoop Cycle Support

I keep all of my meals the same and those are back on the first page.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

20. Notes:

Hunger has really stepped up!!!! I feel like I am eating my a$$ off and cannot satisfy my bodies want for food. I normally believe "if the body is hungry, feed it", but I don't know if I should this time. I am trying to put on some quality muscle without a lot of fat. Some is okay, but I do not want a lot.

Opinions Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

I have not noticed any out of the ordinary aggression.

I have noticed that my energy level/motivation is down. Once I get to the gym, I have to push myself through the workout. I don't like this!!! When I get to the gym I should want to do everything short of eating the plates. (Just not happening yet)

Todays workout will be Shoulders and Traps. I'll post up the routine and numbers a little later.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks Bravo.

Your TAT looks familiar:

Name:  n05624.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  21.9 KB

Hard to see it, but definitely looks familiar!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

22. DAY 6:

Shoulder Press:

DB @ 35/10
    BB 80/10
    BB 90/10
    BB 100/10

Rear Lat Raises:

22.5/10
    22.5/10
    25/10

Side Lat Raises:

25/10
    27.5/10
    27.5/10

Front Raises:

20/10
    25/15
    27.5/15

DB Shrugs:

60/20
    65/20
    70/20
    75/20

BB Chins:

60/15
    80/11
    70/15

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A RANT. ANYONE WHO BECOMES BUTT HURT DUE TO THIS RANT NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND FIX THEMSELVES.

What is so freaking difficult about properly racking your weights? The gym I go to has DB's ranging from 5's - 100's on a 2.5 pound step up. (Fugging Nice) Each position is marked for the corresponding set of DB's and they are in order. I ask you: Why is it so FUGGING difficult to properly rack your FUGGING weights? If you are using the 12.5 lb DB's then put them back where the 12.5 DB's go and not where the 45's go.
    I appreciate people wanting to get into better shape especially with the obesity level in America rapidly rising, but holy h3ll. I actually watched this dude pick up the 70's and proceed to do something that looked like shrugs. When he was finished, he did not bother placing them in the spot he retrieved them from. Instead, he put them in the slot for the 50's. How fugging lazy can you be. You are most likely obese due to the fact that you are lazy in the first place. You are going to the gym to hopefully turn around and fix the damage you have caused yourself. SO STOP BEING SO FUGGING LAZY AND RACK YOUR SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched as he repeatedly did this until he finally left to sit on a stationary bike and watch TV. &%$^%$#*^%$*&^$%&^#^%$#&^%$*&^ %*^%#%&(^)(*)*^*^#%#$&^%&%%&#! !!!!

THE ABOVE WAS RANT AND IS OFFICIALLY OVER. WARNING WAS GIVEN PRIOR TO THE RANT AND IF YOU CHOSE TO READ ON AFTER THE WARNING, MEISTER AND THOSE AFFILIATED WITH MEISTER CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE.

Meister
    "THE DARK SIDE"

23. Haha nice rant. Sometimes when I see ppl putting back the DBS wrong I'll go and fix um ALL after my db usage. Just to show that the gymrat in me isn't also an a$$.

Man you strong. 100/10!!
    Those chins are the added weight? That's crazy. Good work man.
    RecoverBro ELITE

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Haha nice rant. Sometimes when I see ppl putting back the DBS wrong I'll go and fix um ALL after my db usage. Just to show that the gymrat in me isn't also an a$$.

Man you strong. 100/10!!
    Those chins are the added weight? That's crazy. Good work man.
    I now know that I definitely have the name of the exercise wrong. I will have to get on the web to find out what the true name is. I suck at pull-ups/chin-ups.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

25. Okay...what I call chins are actually upright rows. I call them chins due to the fact that you bring the BB to your chin.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

26. Name:  2011-10-26 01.49.54.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  126.4 KBName:  2011-10-26 01.54.45.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  62.4 KBName:  2011-10-26 01.55.06.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  87.9 KBName:  2011-10-26 01.55.19.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  125.3 KB

I hooked this up for another thread! I have zero artistic ability.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

27. I can see where you think the tat looks like that, but it's actually a barbell/cross with lettering that says Lord give me strength. I got it when I was 20. Designed it myself.

As for feeling unmotivated and tired, I would think about either lowering the epi or upping the derm. And up your carbs due to being hungry all the time and for energy.

What do others think???

28. Heading in to work today and hopefully will find my missing journal. If so, I'll post my workout from my last back day. Today is legs (ARG). I have honestly not worked legs since highschool about 16 years ago. Not expecting a lot, but I will definitely give it my all!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

29. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I can see where you think the tat looks like that, but it's actually a barbell/cross with lettering that says Lord give me strength. I got it when I was 20. Designed it myself.

As for feeling unmotivated and tired, I would think about either lowering the epi or upping the derm. And up your carbs due to being hungry all the time and for energy.

What do others think???

Upping the Transaderm would definitely help a little more with lethargy issues. You might consider that if it becomes too much of a problem.
    Recoverbro Elite

30. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Upping the Transaderm would definitely help a little more with lethargy issues. You might consider that if it becomes too much of a problem.
    I would agree, this is one the main reasons for using Transaderm on cycle in the first place...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 04:59 PM
  2. thyroid supports while on T3
    By tek9taz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. How far into PCT do YOU run liver supports?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:42 PM
  4. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:08 PM