EPI + TRANSADERM + ALL SUPPORTS NEEDED = 6 WKS OF PURE SWOLL OR BUST (UNSPONSORED)

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I'll look into both of them today and post up my opinions. Thanks for the info.
    "THE DARK SIDE"


  2. Or Endoamp Max.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Id look into a cortisol control for your PCT. Something like Reduce XT or Erase
    Choice did not take long. 86 the RK 500 and add in the Reduce XT. I definitely want to do everything I can to keep what I earn and not cover it up with more fat. I'll prob hit you up for a discount code...if possible!

    Good Looking Out!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Or Endoamp Max.
    I have endoamp max, but don't really want to take it. Don't want to bash PP or their Reps, but some of them need to learn to take criticism. You cannot be right 100% of the time, unless you work for PP. At least that is how I see it with some of them.

    I have a few of their products unopened and that is one of them. I just currently refuse to use what they have to offer. (Weird...but me)
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I have endoamp max, but don't really want to take it. Don't want to bash PP or their Reps, but some of them need to learn to take criticism. You cannot be right 100% of the time, unless you work for PP. At least that is how I see it with some of them.

    I have a few of their products unopened and that is one of them. I just currently refuse to use what they have to offer. (Weird...but me)
    Everyone is entitled to buy from whom they want. I assure you though that they are good guys...pretty knowledgeable as well. As far as being right all the time.....well... I guess that just comes with the passion for the company : )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Everyone is entitled to buy from whom they want. I assure you though that they are good guys...pretty knowledgeable as well. As far as being right all the time.....well... I guess that just comes with the passion for the company : )
    I completely agree that they have the knowledge and I'm not saying all of them are this way.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Meister
    Well...Today is day 0.

    I'll get some pic's up today and make sure to flood my system with extra water. I'll be taking in a minimum of 1 gallon per day when on, but will shoot for more today.

    It's always been difficult for me to drink that much of anything. (Minus my younger years when alcohol was king. No issues back then)
    Yeah I know what you mean about the fluid intake. Lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Id look into a cortisol control for your PCT. Something like Reduce XT or Erase
    I can whole-heartedly endorse the Erase. That's some real good stuff. Great AI and anti-cort product all in one.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I can whole-heartedly endorse the Erase. That's some real good stuff. Great AI and anti-cort product all in one.
    Thanks for the input Thunder. I think I'll look into these 2 a little more instead of making the quick decision that I did.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  10. Sub a dubdub'd looks like you have everything laid out really well meister should be a great log!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Sub a dubdub'd looks like you have everything laid out really well meister should be a great log!
    Thanks for the support Bro!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  12. Subbd, I know im late to the party, but this looks fun! Get 'er done Meister!!

  13. Subbed

    Considering the same cycle

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat500 View Post
    Subbd, I know im late to the party, but this looks fun! Get 'er done Meister!!
    Thanks for the support!

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    Subbed

    Considering the same cycle
    Sweet! I was going to run the Trans at 10 pumps, but my pockets were not deep enough.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Meister

    Sweet! I was going to run the Trans at 10 pumps, but my pockets were not deep enough.
    hmmm....

    I still think it's gonna be a killer cycle

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Meister

    How hard are you planning on running your EPI? (mg)
    My cycle will be like this...

    Diesel 3/3/3/3/0/0
    Epi-strong 0/0/45/45/60/60
    Transaderm started 2 weeks before cycle and 5 pumps through whole cycle
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. So far my cycle is going pretty good! Upping my Epi to 30mg next week then 10mg each week and 60mg for the last two weeks... The trenazone I plan on keeping at 1ml/day for 2 weeks then upping it to 1.5ml/day for the last 4 weeks... Well see how my body is doing when I get to that point. Hope you are logging cause I know I am!

  18. Caution:

    THE FOLLOWING PICTURE CONTAINS A LOT OF HAIR. TOM SELLECK WOULD BE PROUD!

    ALSO: I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER



    Name:  2011-10-19 12.11.00.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  126.0 KB


    This pic will serve as the before pic. I know that a lot more will show if I shave, but that is not happening. I had a terrible mishap with Nair once and will never do anything to my chest hair again. Maybe I'll tell the story about the Nair Issue a little later tonight when I have time. I'm quite sure everyone will laugh at me, but hey sh!t happens.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Caution:

    THE FOLLOWING PICTURE CONTAINS A LOT OF HAIR. TOM SELLECK WOULD BE PROUD!

    ALSO: I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER



    Name:  2011-10-19 12.11.00.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  126.0 KB


    This pic will serve as the before pic. I know that a lot more will show if I shave, but that is not happening. I had a terrible mishap with Nair once and will never do anything to my chest hair again. Maybe I'll tell the story about the Nair Issue a little later tonight when I have time. I'm quite sure everyone will laugh at me, but hey sh!t happens.

    you could have fooled me as a professional photographer the eye blockage saved you crucial editing time and thus allowed you more time to grow.

    I used to hate shaving my chest too, so id use clippers, but that **** got hair all over, and never got it as smooth as possible. Just shaving cream in the shower nd shaving horizontally though the last couple months ive never got razor burn. You should give it a go on an area just to see if it works for you.(no homo intended or inferred)

  20. oh by the way i forgot to mention i don't think you have enough supplements there in the pic. LOL We should have a fun in the next 90 days.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  21. Nair Story:

    Back in the day, I wanted to remove the hair from my chest and abs in order to show off what I had (abs only as I have never had a chest). I opened the bottle and began lathering my chest and stomach and then I laid on the floor with a towel next to me and waited. I'm surprised the chemical smell did not remove my nose hair. Once the suggested time was up, I prepared to remove the pudding from my upper body. I stood up, took the towel and basically scraped all of the Nair and hair off of my body. Once I was done removing the Nair, I began to feel a lot of burning in the nipple area. I looked down to see both of my nipples bleeding and without it's normal protective layer of skin. Talk about suck!!!! For the next I cannot remember how long, I had to go around with bandaids on my nips in order to protect them and my clothing. I gave up removing hair from my chest and abs at the time.

    Story time over.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Nair Story:

    Back in the day, I wanted to remove the hair from my chest and abs in order to show off what I had (abs only as I have never had a chest). I opened the bottle and began lathering my chest and stomach and then I laid on the floor with a towel next to me and waited. I'm surprised the chemical smell did not remove my nose hair. Once the suggested time was up, I prepared to remove the pudding from my upper body. I stood up, took the towel and basically scraped all of the Nair and hair off of my body. Once I was done removing the Nair, I began to feel a lot of burning in the nipple area. I looked down to see both of my nipples bleeding and without it's normal protective layer of skin. Talk about suck!!!! For the next I cannot remember how long, I had to go around with bandaids on my nips in order to protect them and my clothing. I gave up removing hair from my chest and abs at the time.

    Story time over.
    Now i will not use nair, thank you for your wisdom. :|
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Meister
    Nair Story:

    Back in the day, I wanted to remove the hair from my chest and abs in order to show off what I had (abs only as I have never had a chest). I opened the bottle and began lathering my chest and stomach and then I laid on the floor with a towel next to me and waited. I'm surprised the chemical smell did not remove my nose hair. Once the suggested time was up, I prepared to remove the pudding from my upper body. I stood up, took the towel and basically scraped all of the Nair and hair off of my body. Once I was done removing the Nair, I began to feel a lot of burning in the nipple area. I looked down to see both of my nipples bleeding and without it's normal protective layer of skin. Talk about suck!!!! For the next I cannot remember how long, I had to go around with bandaids on my nips in order to protect them and my clothing. I gave up removing hair from my chest and abs at the time.

    Story time over.
    ... Glad I never tried that bottle my friend gave me as a joke.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  24. Meister,
    You think you're hairy? You ought to see my "man-fur". I look like a freakin' Sasquatch.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  25. Wow what a story and experience. I'm glad I do not have body hair issues
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Yah you should not put these creams on your nipples... I use Veet the worst part is that it's extremely cold going on...the hair comes off pretty easily and I only have to wait 6 minutes...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. I thought I saw a commercial recently that nair now has like a body wash for men and it is supposed to be pretty good. No more bleeding nips. I have never used it. Only time I removed chest hair back in the day was shaved it.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I thought I saw a commercial recently that nair now has like a body wash for men and it is supposed to be pretty good. No more bleeding nips. I have never used it. Only time I removed chest hair back in the day was shaved it.
    Could you imagine using that. The sud trail that normally runs down the front of your body would get on your junk. You'd look like you had the mange.


    OUCH!!!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  29. DAY 1 is here and I'm excited to get this show on the road. I was supposed to sleep for another 4 hours, but I cannot. I'm making my chicken for the week and getting everything lined up.

    I work 12 hour shifts, so my posts on my work days will be spread out.

    Also, if anyone notices that I may not be working hard enough in the gym or that I should add a different exercise, please feel free to speak up. I really want to KILL THIS CYCLE. I want nothing but PURE INSANITY.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Meister

    Could you imagine using that. The sud trail that normally runs down the front of your body would get on your junk. You'd look like you had the mange.

    OUCH!!!
    Lmfao
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. thyroid supports while on T3
    By tek9taz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 09:03 PM
  3. How far into PCT do YOU run liver supports?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Log in
Log in