stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i received my bottle of ultradrol on Saturday. I started dosing on Sat. 12 mg sat was an off day in the gym.

stats. 6 foot 1. 202 lbs. ( I ran a bps log that ended a week ago. i started at 205 i believe and i dropped to 197 but the following day increased cals. 400-600 a day for the last week and have came back up to 202. keep in mind anything under 200 is extremely light for me so my weight started coming back fast.)

Antaeus labs asked me to log this at 12 mg a week. I have purchased a second bottle on my own and am waiting for them to get back to me if it is cool to increase to 16 mg if all is going well. if i get the okay I plan on running it at 12,16,16,16. If not then 12 all the way through. Also if all goes well and my log is done for Antaeus labs i might add an extra week of Ultradrol and bridge beastdrol epi-strong

Sunday i hit bis and tris and the workout went nice good pumps but nothing to crazy.

today I just hit chest and back and i can tell Ultradrol is already starting to kick in. I got great pumps (you know those pumps you get when your on ?)

flat bench 135x10, 185x10, 205x10 ,225x 8

decline bench 205x10, 205x10, 205x8 205x 6

incline rotary machine 130x10 for three sets

body weight dips 3 sets of 10 really concentration on leaning forward and hitting chest more than tris.

wide grip lat pull downs 150x10, 160x10, 170x10

cable rows 120x10, 130x10, 140x10

pull ups bodyweight 3 sets of 10

high row machine... forgot to check the weight ( stupid me) 3 sets of 10

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
in for another ultra log

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
heh 3 days and feeling on.... man i wish I was further out from PCT...

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Following along, if you run at 16 for 4 weeks then bridge to beast/epi that would probably be one of the most toxic cycles ive seen :) BUT I LOVE IT, In for the gains

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following along, if you run at 16 for 4 weeks then bridge to beast/epi that would probably be one of the most toxic cycles ive seen :) BUT I LOVE IT, In for the gains
Yes I agree. I have ran some pretty harsh cycle before and I'm ready for another. Im surprised how mild ultradrol seems to be on the liver. Peoples bloods are coming back pretty good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow and compare.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know Packers gota join the ride!! BTW how bout them Packers!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know Packers gota join the ride!! BTW how bout them Packers!!
haha im a steelers fan. After last season i hate the packers haha..No i am a huge steelers fan but have always liked the packers. Glad to have you in here man

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Yes I agree. I have ran some pretty harsh cycle before and I'm ready for another. Im surprised how mild ultradrol seems to be on the liver. Peoples bloods are coming back pretty good.
Aye, the only one that seemed questionable was ryansm's bloods i remember looking at a while back. Would be even more hawt running with transaderm throughout? :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hell yeah ULTRA results? In for the win :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not much to report today guys. It's a rest day. I will be dosing at 12 mg and eating everything I can.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
My bottle should be coming in tomorrow! You from Pittsburgh? Cuz you said steelers!

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I'm following, I'll post my blog once mine gets here! Goodluck!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here to support you brother.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it's crazy cause i was packers fan because of Favre, but my two teams I love more then any are the Falcons and Steerlers. I use to love the Steelers because of the coach!! and the defense. Plus I always like Hines Ward and Troy P. Falcons because well hell in Alabama we have no pro teams lol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started liking the steelers when I was 4. I was on the pirates for my tball team so I liked the steelers because they were the same colors.

I should be hittin the gym either around 2 if I can get a babysitter or I will go later on tonight

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
In...waiting for my Ultradrol to come in.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I started liking the steelers when I was 4. I was on the pirates for my tball team so I liked the steelers because they were the same colors.

I should be hittin the gym either around 2 if I can get a babysitter or I will go later on tonight
Bummer, no daycare at your gym?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bummer, no daycare at your gym?
They are 6 month old twins. I'm not comfortable yet leaving them at the daycare. I just got back from the gym now. Had a great workout. I will give details later when I get to my laptop.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are 6 month old twins. I'm not comfortable yet leaving them at the daycare. I just got back from the gym now. Had a great workout. I will give details later when I get to my laptop.
Man you definitely show us anyone can go to the gym and make progress. 6 month old twins and still hittin the gym and diet hard!!
Loving it. How's the ud treating you?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alrighty guys i got the okay to bump to 16 mg. So that starts today. I will keep an eye on blood pressure and other sides. I am running need2guard along side this.

dumbbell overhead press 65x10 for three sets.

standing upright rows 105x10 for three sets.

dumbbell shrugs 65's 3 sets of 10

rear delt fly machine 100x10 110x10 100x10 no break 80x10 no break 60x10

cable side lateral raises (might not be the right name) 35x10 40x8 40x7

body weight pull ups 5 sets of 10

pumps were amazing in the gym. Love how fast this compound is kicking in. I totally have the on feeling.

No aggression issues outside of the gym yet. No negatives sides at all to report yet.

It is still very early but i can see this being my new favorite ps/ph. I hope the strength and weight gain kick in like im planing.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome news bro that is wicked to feel the pump already.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man. Clean compound for sure. All the logs say so. Man.. I wanna run this too!! Hahah. I wanna run it all! My poor liver...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. So
ultradrol 12/16/16/16
Epi. 0/0/30/30/45/45

Pct?

And what's the support looking like? I'm only asking because I wanna run this like NOW lol.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Hmm. So
ultradrol 12/16/16/16
Epi. 0/0/30/30/45/45

Pct?

And what's the support looking like? I'm only asking because I wanna run this like NOW lol.
I think he stated he might bridge into beast and epi hah

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Man you definitely show us anyone can go to the gym and make progress. 6 month old twins and still hittin the gym and diet hard!!
Loving it. How's the ud treating you?
Gotta agree thats some nice dedication there :)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
OMFG sdrol + epi? haha. I have two bottle of mdrol waiting. and 3 bottles of AHv2... haha

heh, if someone capped dogshlT and gave it to me to saying it would get me huge id prolly run it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd bro! Ready to see you kill it!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm. So
ultradrol 12/16/16/16
Epi. 0/0/30/30/45/45

Pct?

Hmm I'm leaning more towards beast only cuz I'm tryin to gain as much as possible. I would really like to be around 225 by Christmas time.

As for supports I'm running n2guard, multi, vit c, fish oils, etc

Pct will be clomid, hcgenerate, NTBM-DAA, froma-stanzol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
awesome brother! I was the same way.... I wouldnt dream of trusting another stranger with my kids till they are fairly self sufficient (potty trained etc) and even then i dont subscribe to the belief of daycare to raise my kids... an hour or so for the gym though is just a play time for him and other kids.

glad to hear this stuff is kickin already! Cant wait to run this, every single log is positive and gtg.... gotta love it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I'm leaning more towards beast only cuz I'm tryin to gain as much as possible. I would really like to be around 225 by Christmas time.

As for supports I'm running n2guard, multi, vit c, fish oils, etc

Pct will be clomid, hcgenerate, NTBM-DAA, froma-stanzol.
That looks like a very solid and amazing cycle.... my god...Everyone going on bulk... I wanna bulk...Everyone running some SICK cycles.... I wanna run something.. but my digestive track being not so good has me waiting on EVERYTHING oral. And being in JPN I cant really inject....

Is clomid your SERM of choice? Have you tried the other two (Nolva and Torem)? I found that Torem had less sides, but Im not really sure it worked as well as Clomid as I could FEEL clomid. Torem was more .... natural feeling? lol. Might run clomid next as I have accepted the fact that I will probably NEED to order a SERM while still in Japan just cause .. I want to run some nice PHs... haha.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks like a very solid and amazing cycle.... my god...Everyone going on bulk... I wanna bulk...Everyone running some SICK cycles.... I wanna run something.. but my digestive track being not so good has me waiting on EVERYTHING oral. And being in JPN I cant really inject....

Is clomid your SERM of choice? Have you tried the other two (Nolva and Torem)? I found that Torem had less sides, but Im not really sure it worked as well as Clomid as I could FEEL clomid. Torem was more .... natural feeling? lol. Might run clomid next as I have accepted the fact that I will probably NEED to order a SERM while still in Japan just cause .. I want to run some nice PHs... haha.
I have only used clomid. I love it. In the past I have continued to make gains through pct with it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you roll this into their Trenazone transdermal? Less stress on the liver and some nice strength/lean mass gains.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and it's more money sine I have beast already

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only used clomid. I love it. In the past I have continued to make gains through pct with it.
Kool figured. I know a lot of ppl like clomid. I have tried both of those. I still am on the fence about either... lol. Maybe I'll try clomid next. See how I respond. I know it's really good for getting sperm mobility and count back up.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to report that my muscle feel full all day. I'm walking around looking at myself in ally mirrors lol

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

Do IT brother!

Don't know if you can get it through unless you try... Clom isn't expensive at all....