Phat Guy stacks M1DBlack/Ultradrol followed by PES/Athletix

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Cycle: M1D Black – Weeks 1-5 (33.6 days)
Ultradrol – Weeks 1-5 (30 days)
Adamantium, Division 1, TitaniumXL, & Erase – Weeks 5 - 9

Stats:
6’4”
325 lbs. - Body Fat… Decreased a bunch.

Personal Info – I teach high school History, going on 18 years now. WoW-syndrome killed my waist line, not to mention that I got married and now have a 2 year old. Health, Blood Work, and Experience posted in the previous log.

At this time, nothing has changed. I will try to get blood work done near the end of October. Hopefully the good Dr. will accept my request for a run down on the liver.

I’ll assume that most folks would stay I’m crazy or dumb for doing this. In all reality, this is pretty mild from my past. It’s been 8 years since I’ve touched anything extremely anabolic and liver toxic. I do know what I am doing, what my mind and body can tolerate, and will adjust dosages to how I am feeling. Guess that is what comes with age and experience. The reality of it is that I’m looking for a good combination of products that are OTC and will let me take advantage of my experience, size, and rededication to something I love to do. And really, I do not mind experimenting on myself…

Goals for Round 2:
1) Size matters… I got some of the bad weight off, so I’ll be focusing on clean mass. Intimidation is a great way to keep classes in check not to mention making students think twice before getting into fights anywhere near my hallway.
2) Continue to regain the strength I have lost during the off time. My AL/AH/AnaBeta run helped a lot.
3) Decrease the waste line a bit more and begin to earn back what I have lost the past 7 years.
This is going to take a lot of time and dedication but I hope to eventually earn back being a thick and solid 250/275 that I was before I lost myself.

Dosing:

M1D Black: 5 upon waking, 5 Pre W.O. or 5 AM / 5 PM for off days
Ultradrol: 1 upon waking , 1 Lunch, 1 Pre W.O or evening

Adamantium: 1 scoop 30 minutes Pre W.O. or in the evening on non W.O. days
TitaniumXL: 2 upon waking, 2 before bed
Division 1: 1 upon waking, 1 Pre W.O. or Lunch, 2 before bed
Erase: 1 upon waking, 1 Pre W.O. or Lunch, 1 before bed

Additional Supplements:
Advanced Cycle Support – 2 AM, 2 PM
USP Labs Jack3d – 2 scoops Pre W.O.
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 – 2 AM, 2 Pre W.O.
SciFit Gluta-Lyn 1500 – 2 Pre WO, 2 Post W.O.
NOW ADAM – multivitamin
NOW Vitamin D – 5000 UI, I work in dark classroom all day and have become deficient
NOW St. John’s Wort – Keeps me in a good mood all day long and helps with the hypertension issue

Work Out Schedule:
M – Chest and Bi’s, 20 min Cardio
T – Legs and Calves, 20 min Cardio
W – Off, Family Time
Th – Shoulder’s and Traps, 20 min Cardio
F – Back and Tri’s, 20 min Cardio
S/S – Off, Family Time
I have a love/hate relationship with abs. and cardio. I have a hate/hate relationship with my hamstrings.

Diet:
This has changed from before. Still eating as cleanly as I can but I have reintroduced rice, pasta, and potatoes. Damn I did miss them. I eat when I am hungry. Most of my caloric intake is at dinner. And I try to take in as much protein as I can throughout the day.

Things I don’t touch: Soda but I have been craving a Dr. Pepper like crack. It’s been almost a year since I gave soda up.

Meals consist mainly of meat, vegetables, whole wheat bread, nuts, granola, eggs, or just about anything I can throw on my BBQ. I do have a bit of a sweet tooth but that is dealt with in strict moderation – one mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup after dinner and a chocolate & peanut butter protein bar for breakfast.

Lots of water… Some Iced T or juice on occasion. Beer… Not a lot but I am a beer snob so something good.

Week before I started:

Finished up my AL/AH/AnaBeta run and was very, very happy with the results. I really couldn’t have asked for much more. Still hitting the gym, strength is still improving; focus has greatly diminished since the beginning of the first log. I’m feeling solid but not as hard as before while vascularity has diminished some. I’m also as sore as all hell this week.

I’m getting giddy waiting for my order to get here so I can jump right into it. I have decided that I will run the M1D Black at 10 pills per day for 33.6 days instead of the normal 8 for 28 days. From the other logs I have read, I’m a good 75 to 125 pounds over everyone else. I decided to stack the Ultradrol at 3 pills a day (again being larger than the average human) after reading posts that had some good feedback that it is not as harsh on the liver as suspected. I am still going to dose the Advanced Cycle Support twice a day while using it though.

Supps.jpg

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Start Date: Wed Sept 21

Week 1:

Weight: 325

Libido: Yes, have some.

Strength: Up but most likely not due to the Black or Ultra and I am not complaining about that.

Energy: Good and consistent. Started using my iPod again which has helped me gain some much needed focus in the gym.

Other Odds and Ends (acne, hair loss, aggression/mood, etc.): So many God damn pills that I’m starting to miss the days of pinning myself. Hair will be hard to judge, I shave my head weekly. Mood has been very mellow so far. Feeling a tad bit warmer the first couple of days. Appetite is through the roof.

Comments: Great shoulder WO this week; Placebo effect is my guess but I lifted heavier than I have in the past few months. No popping or grinding in the old shoulders. Chest and bi’s – some other logs stated that you feel like you could just keep lifting - that’s how I felt with these two body parts. Ditto for back and tri’s. Sore as all hell too which I haven’t been in a long time. Wrists and knuckles are extremely sore, going to see the Dr. – THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE CYCLE – pain was there two weeks ago, it’s been getting worse after having to play with a chain saw.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Week 2: Sept 28

Weight: 328.2

Libido: And up it goes!

Strength: Definitely up even though I feel like ****.

Energy: I think the cough is a cold and it has sucked a bit of life out of me. Quick nap in the afternoons and W.O. after dinner has helped. Cold wiped it’s ass with my face and I slept through our Tahoe vacation. At his point, I don’t think its lethargy, just the cold. Focus is increasing which I could not be happier about.

Other Odds and Ends: Feeling really mellow, not ramped up which is good. Muscles are starting feel and look much fuller. Dr. checked my blood pressure while getting the wrists examined, after 9 days B.P. was very good for me. Appetite is still unbelievable. Pumps are one word, ‘sick’.

Comments: Caught my daughters nasty cough & cold, it sucks, missed two workouts but still ended up in Lake Tahoe for the weekend for some much needed R & R. Went to go see the Dr. about wrist and knuckle pain. I have strained the ligaments in both wrists. I have two hard core wrist braces I have to wear during the day. I’m wrapping them heavily when I work out, sticking to heavy push/pull movements that don’t tweak the wrist. Either way, nothing is going to stop me from round two of rededication and this stack. Strength still increasing across the board, it just sucks that I have to limit what lifts I can do depending on the strain it puts on my wrists. Oh, and I am sore as hell but it’s tolerable.

Last edited:
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Week 3: Oct 5

Weight: 332 lbs.

Libido: Kicked into overdrive and I’m feeling 16 again…

Strength: Still increasing even with the wrists jacked up.

Energy: Good, but lethargy has crept in. Cup of coffee or two usually chases it away for a bit. Focus is intense in the gym to the point where time flies.

Other Odds and Ends: Lethargy sucks… Lower back pumps are minor. Blood pressure went through the roof on Oct 9th and I have decided to cut things short by a week. I’ve started to let my hair grow out a bit to see if anything has been lost – nothing bad to report here. Greasiness has kicked in. Temper seems to be a bit on the short end but not quite alpha. Appetite is still in overdrive, especially after I get done working out.

Comments: Weight up but in all the right places, shoulders and traps ‘popped’ and are quite noticeable. Chest is extremely solid which it has not been in a long time. Vascularity is definitely coming through in my chest, shoulders, and arms again. Quads have ‘popped’ as well. Pumps are nice and stay with me for a few hours after a workout. Scale at home is now obsolete and cannot go over 329, thank God my gym’s scale is old school and quite reliable. Midsection has stayed the same or gotten a bit smaller even with weight gain. Unfortunately being over 330 has kicked my snoring into overdrive and my wife is about ready to kick my ass…

Lethargy sucks even more. Minor back pumps that mostly feel like icy-hot. I got the flu on 10/8, 10/9 my BP went through the roof, I have decided to call it quits for now on 10/10.

Last edited:
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
End: Oct 10th

End Game:
As for the Ultradrol/M1D Black Attack… I doubt I would stack these two again for but will probably stick to the one or the other in the future. Unfortunately this was a very expensive experiment and will be scaled back in the future with birthdays, anniversary, holidays, and taxes coming up in the next few months. It was way too many pills to keep popping and keeping track of throughout the day for me in addition to the other supplements I ingest.

Ultra/Black – (8/10), Strength + Size + = Winning. Hands down this was a lot of fun, watching how my body changed. I finally have shoulders and traps again! I only rate the two together as an 8 due to the lethargy that kicked in, the number of pills, and finally the blood pressure spiking. Note: the BP could be related to the flu but I am not taking chances at the moment.

I will definitely be running Ultradrol solo in the future and go for a longer run with a lower dosage. Again, it will definitely be all about the economic situation in my household. As for the M1D Black, product is good, but too many damn pills this cycle killed it for me. I’ll stick to not having to ingest a meal of pills twice a day for the foreseeable future.

Per my goals – Strength is up across the board. I have not been this nor felt this strong in a long time. Size is noticeably there while the waste stated about the same. I have definitely accomplished what I wanted to do – put on some good size, increase strength, and keep things in check. Again, I am quite happy with the results thus far.

I will update this log in 4 weeks to give feedback on Adamantium, Division 1, TitaniumXL, & Erase as well as blood work if the Doc will do it for me.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
*Mods - I went off and posted this in the wrong section of the joint. If there is any chance you can throw and old dog a bone and move this to Reviews, I owe you.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Holy stack!

Hey man, I know it might be hard to figure out but,
would you be able to spot the effects of M1D Black alone?
D'you see it a good product to run solo?
You were dosing it 10cps a day, which is more than twice the
suggested daily dose, d'you think is underdosed?

thanks!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I won't be able to seperate the effects of the two until December or January. I am planning a 20 day M1D followed by a 20 Ultra to do this. This will allow me to see which one hit me with lethargy, which hit with lower pumps, and if the blood pressure spike was from the stack or the flu. It might turn out that the sides are non-existent when taken apart from each other. It will also let me know which one I respond to better, solo.

As for why the 10, many logs that I was reading were smaller guys taking 4 to 8 caps a day and having good results. I'm much larger than the average human and figured I would push the envelope here. And why not? I really have nothing better to do.

For one reason or another I tend to do things backwards ( I teach so I do a lot of backwards mapping with my kids) so that might be it...

I'll answer questions as they pop up and will add my thoughts to the PES/Athletix pct stack later on.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
1st Week of PCT down.

Week 4: Oct 10

Weight: 335

Libido: Well, if anything it’s still running on all cylinders. Morning wood like there is no tomorrow.

Strength: Got to the gym once this week and things felt OK. Flu has kicked my ass. Homecoming week with Anniversary promises and my dad flying in from Arkansas kept me out for most of it. The week off should probably be good.

Energy: No complaints. Feeling good, no lethargy, getting back to a normal state of energy. We’ll see how it turns out when I hit the gym again next week.

Other Odds and Ends: Greasiness has started to subside. Hair still all good. No acne. In a good, I really don’t care about anything, mood this week. Appetite has returned to normal. I’m generating a lot more heat this week than when I was ‘on’. Jesus, the heat and sweat that is pouring out of me is insane. Got to wait and see if it is water weight from the Ultra/Black.

Comments: Wish I was able to get into the gym more but I guess the forced time off will be better for me and my wrists in the long run. The Althletix/PES stack kicked in very quickly making me believe that the shutdown from Ultra/Black was minimal. Sleep has been much better this week since coming off. Started doing squats again, ****ing sucks.

**Still wondering where the heat I am generating is coming from. I should be in the gym most of the upcoming week. I’ll be keeping tabs on strength, sweat, and heat generation. Could be the extra water weight coming off while the additional muscle is starting to boost the metabolism, we’ll see. I have a feeling I am going to start dropping weight and leaning out. I cannot complain about that.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Week 5: Oct 17

Weight: 331

Libido: Starting to level off.

Strength: Week started out the same but come mid-week, strength took off on shoulder day.

Energy: Good but focus has diminished a bit.

Other Odds and Ends: No greasiness but damn I am still generating a lot of heat and sweat. Overall feeling of goodness mentally. Pumps are pretty solid when working out.

Comments: Dr. screwed up and no blood work was ordered. I’m a bit pissed. Week started very normal, nothing to write home about then shoulders got hit on Thursday. Strength up a bit, wrists feeling really good, endurance was crazy – I think I added 2 sets to every exercise for shoulders, back, and tri’s and probably could have done more – then blasted through 20 minutes of cardio each day like it was nothing, well except for all the sweat. Heat… I am still not sure where it’s coming from. Sweat… I feel like a walking monsoon.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Week 6: Oct 24

Weight: 329.8 – hehe, my home scale works again…

Libido: Same

Strength: Increased or stayed the same. Quite a few lifts I was able to add a few lbs, add an extra two reps, or added an entire extra set.

Energy: Still feeling really good. Focus each day in the gym was intense.

Other Odds and Ends: Pumps good and solid. General overall good mood each day. Heat and sweat generation has drastically declined.

Comments: Guess this is really another recomp for me. Though the weight number has fluctuated, overall body portions have grown and leaned out a bit. Lots of water weight lost BUT what has emerged from the layers of fat that are beginning to melt away has been great. Everything that ‘popped’ during the three weeks on has stayed with me. I like the new version of the older me.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
End Game: Oct 29th

Weight: 328.2

Comments: Minus the BP and Lethargy, I liked everything from the past 6 weeks. Strength stayed up, muscles ‘popped’ and staying full, starting to see some of the extra bad weight come off. I’m enthusiastic to see how the next 5 months go.

Adamantium, Division 1, TitaniumXL, & Erase - 10/10 – Not sure if it was placebo or? But I swear I started feeling ‘normal’ from the first night I started. For that first night, I usually took a day’s worth at one time before bed and then got into the scheduled dosing. With that said, I woke up on the 10th feeling really good and it continued through the 3 weeks. Blood pressure returned to normal very quickly and stayed that way through this portion.

Reflection – Many thanks to Antaeus Labs, LG Sciences, IronMag Labs, PES, and Athletix for creating and marketing products that work. It’s very rare to find products that perform to and above expectations. Results have made a gentle giant one hell of a happy man. Round 3 of this oddly styled recomp is just about to begin.

Future – I do have enough M1D and Ultra to run another experiment. I will begin with the Ultra at 2 per day for 20 days followed by M1D solo at 8 pills for 20 days. I’m planning on starting this October 30th and going.

When I do run the split 3 week/ 3week/ PCT, I am planning on keeping tabs on the sides for both the M1D Black and the Ultra to find out which one caused the lethargy, the lower back tightness, and the rise in blood pressure. I feel that if they are run solo in more moderate dosages, there is a good chance that I will not see any sides. Reading other logs, this seems to be the case.

With the PES and Athletix working great, I’ll just end up continuing to run a combination of products while I take a 10 – 12 week break during Jan., Feb. and part of March while trying to narrow down the waste a bit. Hopefully the muscle I have been able to add will ramp up the metabolism a bit more and let me do this.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the feedback, sick stack!