CARDIOBRO UPPS HIS CARDIO WITH EPI/TRANSADERM!! an EPIc LOG! pics inc

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
As title Suggests, its time for my last big cycle before a long break.

Some info - Currently cutting down, been doing the LEAN GAINS diet for nearly one month now. Previously just came off my log for NTBM on (n2burn) Which was kickass btw and helped me shed 5lbs fat in 3 weeks time!
Weight:187lbs(morning weight empty stomach)
BF% about 11 - 12 % (guestimate) my calipers broke so its up in the air
Goals - Recomp/gain lean muscle. Aiming to maybe get to 195 after all is said and done, with a 6 pack. So drop 2% bf roughly While adding 7-10 lbs muscle.

ANABOLICS - RS TRANSADERM/EPI-STRONG (both ntbm products)

DOSING - 8 pumps transaderm (ed) FOR 10 WEEKS, epi will be dosed 30/30/60/60 (first four weeks)

PCT:
Liquid nolva, (low dose)
Formastanozol
erase(will start week 8 and continue throughout pct)
DAA
Havent decided on the dosing for most of them but some will overlap for sure.

Current weights: (im going to outline 1 excersize that ill keep constant for each day. Not going to post my entire workout, reps, and sets for everything lol, So here goes)
Days i do chest - Flat DB bench press, Start - 125's for 5reps
Triceps - seated overhead tricep extension 105 lb db for 12
Biceps - seated concentration curls - 40 lb db for 12 each arm
Shoulders - Shrugs - 130 lb dbs for 8 (no wraps) and seated military db press 75 lb dbs for 8
Back - Deadlift - 315 for 6
Legs - Hacksquats - 2 plates either side for 15-18 reps. (ass to the floor deep, but yes my legs are slackin)
Basically all are done with nearly perfect form(i am a form nazi), and i will keep it that way thoughout my cycle (i hate seeing 130 lb kids curling 50 pound dumbells swinging their entire body, or benching and going down 2 inches and then claiming they hit some retarted weight - ugh haha)

Starting Pics will be up later tonight or tomorrow. Going to have an array of 5-6 different poses i think, so everyone gets a full picture for accuracy. Will try to keep the lighting and all the same throughout.

Previous logs can be found in my profile for any intirested.

LETS DO THIS

Oh before i forget

3-4 workout days but my split will vary and 2-3 cardio or (burn days)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st to sub bro. Kill that sh1t! Epi-strong and Transaderm will be awesome. I cant wait to get mine started :sgrin:

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
Subbed! Interested to see how this goes!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
OK! So sorry i couldnt get on the past little bit guys. Here come the photos! Ill take them in the same lighting and all, just trying to give a good array.

Bit of a confession to make, Im a weakling for the juice, sorry rick :) I started the transaderm about 2 hours after it was sitting on my dresser last saturday. So one week and 1 day in, and today is day 3 of the epi strong. At least the strength and size gains will happen sooner then expected!! Noticed increased appetite about 2 days ago other then that nothing of note from either at the moment.

IMG_1437.JPG
IMG_1447frontdoublebi.JPG
IMG_1452backdoublebi.JPG
IMG_1458front abs.JPG

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great pics man...no homo. Looking pretty lean! This stack should give some nice results for you. Epi is a lot of fun, and Transaderm will just make it even more fun!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Great pics man...no homo. Looking pretty lean! This stack should give some nice results for you. Epi is a lot of fun, and Transaderm will just make it even more fun!
thanks rick! its all fun and games until someone gets huge

starts day 9 on transaderm and 4 on epi
Going to hit chest and triceps on this fine day in about an hour(fasted) Will let everyone know the updates/weight when i get back

Yesterday dead lifts went up by one rep, so 315 for 7, pretty solid, other movements stayed around the same, including biceps.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
rep points to whoever locates the transaderm and epi in my pics :)

steppinRazor

Awards
In for the ride..work out looks solid, and you already hittin extra reps, good stuff good stuff.
Nice pics btw, this combo is killer, time to hit beast mode!!!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 9trans/4 epi

Build day

Workout:Hit chest, did the 125's for 5 so nothing as of yet. Just barely pushing up 5 and i held it and lowered down as slow as possible to hopefully set me up for a rep increase next workout.

Total cals taken in will be in the neighborhood of 3300

libido: Libido is sky high, i give credit to the Transaderm for that.

Weight: was 188 on an empty stomach.

Other: Felt nice pumps, ridiculous alpha feeling. Nothing really too much to note, everything feels good, all i can say as of now!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice pics. Thought I was already subbed in your log lol. Must have been another one. Kill it man!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 10 today, burn day, hit the gym banged out 68 dips in a row, did 14 pull ups 14 chin ups about 10 min of ab work 10 min bike 20 min treadmill.

Meals were 1lb chicken breast/good amount of broccoli, with onions and garlic
Protein shake 2 scoops in milk with an apple and a bunch of ice blended up
Meal 3 will be 4 hardboiled eggs and a cup of 2% cottage cheese

Bout 200g protein 23g carbs decent amt of fat from the cottage cheese/yolks

1600 cals ish - if that.

Side notes: Woke up this morning and felt that pump that i love so much from being "on" Lets me know that the stuff is working. Felt like a beast all day. Good stuff. Im going to give the morning badass pumped feeling to the epi, If anyone else knows what im talking about feel free to chime in so i dont sound like a freak but so far everythings good in the hood.

Will post back tomorrow!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Hit shoulders/triceps today moved up 1 rep in shrugs and 2 reps in db mil press. Then moved up 4 reps in tricep db overheads. Feel ****ing fantastic. Amazing pumps. Libido is sky rocketed. So far everything is going insane.

Calories were 3200ish

I seem to be doing 20% over 2 days in a row and then 40% under on my burn day following. Not sure if it is better or worse to be doing it this way however its just hard staying out of the gym!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Burn burn burn day today

Meal 1 was 2 cans tuna scoop of mayo on two slices of rye bread, and a protein shake

Meal 2 was protein shake (1scoop) 30 min before : and 1lb grilled chicken breast in a salad with just mixed greens and some crumbled feta cheese

Total cals = 1600ish bit over 200g protein 25gcarbs nd a little bit of fat from the mayo/feta i suppose

Hit legs fasted this morning even though it is a burn just because i had to squeeze them in. Went up two reps on hacksquats, and could have probably done one or two more if i had someone calling me a pu$$y and giving some motivation

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit shoulders/triceps today moved up 1 rep in shrugs and 2 reps in db mil press. Then moved up 4 reps in tricep db overheads. Feel ****ing fantastic. Amazing pumps. Libido is sky rocketed. So far everything is going insane.

Calories were 3200ish

I seem to be doing 20% over 2 days in a row and then 40% under on my burn day following. Not sure if it is better or worse to be doing it this way however its just hard staying out of the gym!
IMO you probably could do more with intaking protein on off days but if you want to get REALLY shredded maybe cutting it down that much would be wise. I'm not sure though depends on how your body is reacting to the anabolics :D

I'd say whatever is more fun for you do it!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
its true i could up my protein on off days to 250-300 but from everything ive heard getting excess of 1g protein per bf doesn't necessarily help muscle growth.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its true i could up my protein on off days to 250-300 but from everything ive heard getting excess of 1g protein per bf doesn't necessarily help muscle growth.
Yea but the rules change a bit on cycle.. Or so I hear. Whenever I ran PH I'd try to get in at least 1.5g per lb of lbm. But I always ate more protein than I should've I think... lol. Now i'm on the just enough protein boat. hehe. I really don't know though. might wanna see what Rick says about protein consumption on cycle. If what you're doing feels like it's working it might be good enough :D.

You taking in any BCAAs?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Yea but the rules change a bit on cycle.. Or so I hear. Whenever I ran PH I'd try to get in at least 1.5g per lb of lbm. But I always ate more protein than I should've I think... lol. Now i'm on the just enough protein boat. hehe. I really don't know though. might wanna see what Rick says about protein consumption on cycle. If what you're doing feels like it's working it might be good enough :D.

You taking in any BCAAs?

every 2-3 hours i have about 10g bcaas, but yeah its hard to say. I had just figured that i wasnt aiming to build any muscle on "burn" days. Therefore i usually just aimed for around 200g and under 40 carbs. On build days i shoot for 300g and close to the same in carbs. Never really put much more thought into it. Just made sense to me

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
every 2-3 hours i have about 10g bcaas, but yeah its hard to say. I had just figured that i wasnt aiming to build any muscle on "burn" days. Therefore i usually just aimed for around 200g and under 40 carbs. On build days i shoot for 300g and close to the same in carbs. Never really put much more thought into it. Just made sense to me
IMO if you're getting that much bcaa it's enough. :)

I'm not Rick though lol. He's the guru of the epi ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you are doing (protein-wise) on you burn days is perfectly fine. Burn days are exactly as advertised. They are for burning and not necessarily building. If you wanted to build more, then you could up total cals and not necessarily protein a whole lot. But I know you want to burn some fat, so I would keep it just as you have it. Just make sure you hit the 1g per lb and you are good to go ;)

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Mostly interested in following your diet. Did you really eat 1 lb of chicken in one meal? I've been known to thrown down food like I'm stoned when I'm not but I don't think I could eat 1lb of only chicken in 1 meal.

steppinRazor

Awards
subbed. Mostly interested in following your diet. Did you really eat 1 lb of chicken in one meal? I've been known to thrown down food like I'm stoned when I'm not but I don't think I could eat 1lb of only chicken in 1 meal.
Really?..a lb of chicken is nothing..hell I eat 2 lbs no prob

steppinRazor

Awards
Hey 'bro did you get hooked up with some Ass Lightning? I got like 6 bottles :D
I'm not a huge energy shot guy but those ****s are actually pretty damn good

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Really?..a lb of chicken is nothing..hell I eat 2 lbs no prob
In one sitting? According to my nutrition labels its 144g per lbs of chicken. Maybe I'm just not manly enough.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
What you are doing (protein-wise) on you burn days is perfectly fine. Burn days are exactly as advertised. They are for burning and not necessarily building. If you wanted to build more, then you could up total cals and not necessarily protein a whole lot. But I know you want to burn some fat, so I would keep it just as you have it. Just make sure you hit the 1g per lb and you are good to go ;)
Kind of the mentality i had. Good to hear you back it up though, second guessing and over thinking always seems to be the death of me.

better late than never.....enjoy the ride bro....like rick said, epi is really fun
Thanks for subbing, appreciate the support!

Hey 'bro did you get hooked up with some Ass Lightning? I got like 6 bottles :D
I'm not a huge energy shot guy but those ****s are actually pretty damn good
No idea if you are referring to me or not but i have no idea what ass lightning is :)

In one sitting? According to my nutrition labels its 144g per lbs of chicken. Maybe I'm just not manly enough.
Ive always heard 1oz of chicken or steak or fish was about 7g protein. So 7g times 16 is 112 i think? perhaps you are right, however when only eating two meals per day the stomach seems to expand to a point where it really isnt too difficult. Also i had the chicken in salad, if i had made it with some filling carbs or such i doubt id be able to down all 1lb, but i was starving haha it really wasnt all to difficult. ;) If i were on my old diet i would have split it in half and had made 2-3 meals out of that. Back then i would have never been able to eat that much in one sitting

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
headed to the gym now, just going to bang out biceps..Wont have enough time to hit back properly so ill save that for sunday which will be something to look forward to ;) Will post back with weight/lifts later. Feeling strong

steppinRazor

Awards
Noice!! kill stuff bro :D

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
weighed in at 188 after 1 meal. So nothing really to note weight wise. biceps went up 1 rep on both arms. so 13 each. Still held strict form so i know the gains were real. Lifted my arm up and tried to hold the static and negative a few times after i did my last positive rep i could do(as i always do) So next week time im sure ill be up another rep at least. Other then that every other bicep movement was great. Felt strong. Good pumps. Felt like a beast. Im on day 10 of the epi and day 14 of the transaderm. I cant wait until this upcoming thursday so i can bump the epi to double the dose and the trans should really kick any day now as well as the epi at 30 mg. The next couple days should be moderate, and then from there on out i should engage in beast mode. Will keep everyone posted!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
btw for 2k1 my last meal today was 18 oz of chicken and 2 full sized taters, and could have forced down some more if i had to :) If u want to check out my n2 burn log i was complaining to rick about how i was having issues getting all my cals in 3 meals because my stomach was so small, and that was less then a month ago hahah

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw for 2k1 my last meal today was 18 oz of chicken and 2 full sized taters, and could have forced down some more if i had to :) If u want to check out my n2 burn log i was complaining to rick about how i was having issues getting all my cals in 3 meals because my stomach was so small, and that was less then a month ago hahah
Yup. Your stomach, if it's healthy, should be able to hold and digest loads of food after it adapts to it. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weighed in at 188 after 1 meal. So nothing really to note weight wise. biceps went up 1 rep on both arms. so 13 each. Still held strict form so i know the gains were real. Lifted my arm up and tried to hold the static and negative a few times after i did my last positive rep i could do(as i always do) So next week time im sure ill be up another rep at least. Other then that every other bicep movement was great. Felt strong. Good pumps. Felt like a beast. Im on day 10 of the epi and day 14 of the transaderm. I cant wait until this upcoming thursday so i can bump the epi to double the dose and the trans should really kick any day now as well as the epi at 30 mg. The next couple days should be moderate, and then from there on out i should engage in beast mode. Will keep everyone posted!

Epi really starts to get good at 40-50mg. After you are there, hold on....the gains are NICE at that dose!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Epi really starts to get good at 40-50mg. After you are there, hold on....the gains are NICE at that dose!

Im considering upping the dose to 45mg today (day 10) and running 45mg for 10 days and then 60 for the last 10. It makes a bit more sense then what i previously had planned but its only 4 days less at 60mg so why not

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im considering upping the dose to 45mg today (day 10) and running 45mg for 10 days and then 60 for the last 10. It makes a bit more sense then what i previously had planned but its only 4 days less at 60mg so why not

That is a good plan IMO

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yes much better plan IMO. 60mg will be hell on your joints tho, cissus + fish oil will be needed bad

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
So i upped the dose to 45mg as of yesterday. Had two consecutive burn days in a row, really looking noticeably leaner. Will be taking some pics soon to compare.

Hitting Back today in an hour (fasted) Starting to really enjoy fasted workouts now.

Gonna post back weight/reps as always... After fasting for two days in a row im sure i will weigh absolutely nothing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i upped the dose to 45mg as of yesterday. Had two consecutive burn days in a row, really looking noticeably leaner. Will be taking some pics soon to compare.

Hitting Back today in an hour (fasted) Starting to really enjoy fasted workouts now.

Gonna post back weight/reps as always... After fasting for two days in a row im sure i will weigh absolutely nothing.

Looking forward to the pics. Have you weighed recently? Any change?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
just back from the gym now. weighed in at 183 on an empty stomach haha, Def a big drop there but like i said ive been "burning" the last couple of days only getting abut 1500 cals in(if that). Tomorrow will be more accurate.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just back from the gym now. weighed in at 183 on an empty stomach haha, Def a big drop there but like i said ive been "burning" the last couple of days only getting abut 1500 cals in(if that). Tomorrow will be more accurate.
You can shred up nice on anabolics bro. Pretty much what I did my last cycle

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
DAY 19 transaderm DAY 13 EPI

Sorry for the delay. Working on getting those pictures taken. Should have them up within the next day or two

Weight Morning weight now is 185lbs

Current lifts
db bench 125's for 7
db Shrugs 130's for 11
Overhead db press 75s for 13
Concentrated db curl 45 for 8
seated overhead db tricep push 105 for 13
hacksquats 2 plates either side for 22 reps
Deadlift 315 for 7

So overall my weights have either remained the same or gone up a tiny bit but no giant strength increases yet.

Side notes: I guess my weight is still dropping a bit each week, progressively so. Havent really noticed much of a change in physique the last couple days, energy in the gym is good but not amazing. I did increase the dose to 45mg of epi as of 3 days ago so we will see how the extra 15mg treats me as well as the transaderm and epi already in my system coming to a full kick soon. Getting a little disheartened about stepping on the scale and seeing my weight down each day, fighting the urge to just say to hell with it all and bulk up to 210 pounds lol. I suppose thats what build days are for however.
Also I am extremely low on protein powder and ran out of BCAA's two days ago. In a tight money spot right now.. really tight. Anyone have websites for some cheap/high quality bcaa's?(preferably a high quantity)Itd really help

Looking forward to the next week, and will try to get those pics up soon guys. Thanks for following!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If recomping/cutting is your goal then just stay the coarse man. Don't worry about the scale. My last cycle my goal was just like yours. I ran Helladrol/Trenazone and my weight never changed through the whole cycle, but I was shredded at the end of it. If you want to build more, then add some more to your build days. It probably wont effect fat loss at all while on cycle. For your weight I would try getting in a good 3k on build days. You can still go low on burn days to keep that burning going.

Make sure you take plenty of pics. Its hard to notice details in the mirror sometimes, but pics in comparison will tell the story.

Nutraplanet has some bulk BCAA for like 20 bucks I think that will last a good while. They also have good prices on some protein too if you look around a bit

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
If recomping/cutting is your goal then just stay the coarse man. Don't worry about the scale. My last cycle my goal was just like yours. I ran Helladrol/Trenazone and my weight never changed through the whole cycle, but I was shredded at the end of it. If you want to build more, then add some more to your build days. It probably wont effect fat loss at all while on cycle. For your weight I would try getting in a good 3k on build days. You can still go low on burn days to keep that burning going.

Make sure you take plenty of pics. Its hard to notice details in the mirror sometimes, but pics in comparison will tell the story.

Nutraplanet has some bulk BCAA for like 20 bucks I think that will last a good while. They also have good prices on some protein too if you look around a bit

Thanks rick, ill have to give the website a look. Am taking plenty of pics, but i think ill postpone uploading for another week now on second thought. The differences to me just dont look noticeable enough and could be blamed on water or a variety of factors.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks rick, ill have to give the website a look. Am taking plenty of pics, but i think ill postpone uploading for another week now on second thought. The differences to me just dont look noticeable enough and could be blamed on water or a variety of factors.
If you need to checkout nutraplanet just click store at the top of the page. Its the official store for this forum

Meister

Meister

Awards
I thought I had already subbed.

Oh well, better late than never. Nice Pre pics...no homo. When you up your EPI to the 40 plus mg, you'll really start loving life. I'm starting my cycle at 40mg and going up from there.

Kill That Sh!t!!!!

Oh Yeah...Thanks for following on with my thread as well:

[video]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/184888-epi-transaderm-all.html[/video]

steppinRazor

Awards
Impressive weight you're throwing around man..you're gonna love the effects of 45mg ..how long total have you been on now?
Money wise I'm in the same boat as you..I was going for a bulk and I can't keep up with the cost of food..so I feel ya.

As far as bcaas, nutra has xtend on sale for like 13 bucks..4:1:1 ratio..around 30 servings..cant beat the price and taste good too