S***'s About to get REAL with NeedToBuildMuscle's Transaderm and Epi-Strong!!(SPNSRD) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

S***'s About to get REAL with NeedToBuildMuscle's Transaderm and Epi-Strong!!(SPNSRD)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice log so far..keep it up

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    nice log so far..keep it up
    thanks bro

Hit legs and abs today, forgot my note book so I didn't record it..nothin spectacular..about the same as last leg day, cept a lil pain in the right knee so I may tone it down next time.

Supps are Workin their magic, really gettin some nice aggression while working..can't wait for tomorrow, chest and arms

Plan is to run clomid at 50mg ED for 4 Weeks, when this is all said and done, any insight would be appreciated.. only serm I've used was nolva once and not 100% sold on its effectiveness..no gyno issues, just took forever to get the boys back to normal
    Cultivating Mass.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I usually do abs/forearms with legs too....figure it'll help them grow a little more with the hormone release you get from blasting legs
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cardiobro

have you ever exceeded 60 mg?
    No, 60mg for the last 3 weeks of a 6 week cycle is as high as I've been. I doubt I go any higher than that but you never know

I know my joints were hurting pretty bad and were dry as fock by the end of it even with 12g fish oil, cissus, glucosamine, and MSM added.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I usually do abs/forearms with legs too....figure it'll help them grow a little more with the hormone release you get from blasting legs
    same here, i always pair a large body part with small ones. The extra help you get from the hormone release is just too powerful not to be used.

60mg?? id only do that for 1wk, or 10 days. thats quite a bit of epi
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    And to think, all this time i thought you had to go through some sort of secret traitions involving keg beer, ping pong balls and college girls to become a rep..
    What have i been doing with my time??
    Well steppinRazor,
    From your last sponsored logging a product I would say becoming a rep or a pro-sponsored-logger would be in someoneís interest.
    I can say you do get along with all the other reps well from what I can see from the posts.
    But what do I know?

So you are cycling Epi.
    I have had an interest in this substance as I have read a few posts about it.
    Think I will do some searching on Epi again to see things like its half life is and so on.
    Kind of refresh my memory on it.
    The only thing Iíve been cycling is SD so far and itís done so well as far as Iíve been concerned have always thought of sticking with it. But this Epi is of interest so I want to see how you do and I may just try a cycle of it later down the road.

Have never heard of "RS-Transaderm" you say it is "a test base".
    I was just PM'ing with a guy the other day about lethargy and SD, I was saying I though it could always be controlled by upping the carbohydrates, you know an insulin/glycogen thing where it is pushing all of it into your muscles and in turn causing the lethargy.
    He PM'ed me back saying that you can get shut down this can be the cause of lethargy. That if I ever found that upping the carbohydrates did not help with lethargy I may want to introduce "a test base".
    So this "RS-Transaderm mostly as a test base" also sound of interest to me as well.

I will be following this thread with great interest.
    ďJust be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.Ē
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Thanks for stoppin by man
    I think epi its definitely something you would like, SD is pretty harsh and the gains come and go quick, and from what you've said before, I'm pretty sure those are the reasons you go the pulsing route..
    with epi you should be able to gain a few good lbs of lbm and enjoy being on without pulsing and with the right support supps toxicity shouldn't be a major issue.

I will admit I used epistane in the past and the results were nil but this specific clone, Epi-Strong the dose is 15mg as opposed to 10..you get a third more epi per bottle!! I'm at a week in and this matched with the transaderm is killer so far

since dhea converts to testosterone, transaderm is perfect to use along side many ph/ds, as well as just using it stand alone..there's quite a few logs goin around using the rs-transaderm just by itself..its definitely the real deal.

btw if you are considering trying epi, I would def look into the stuff I'm using..its actually a limited time run, once this stuffs gone its gone. And at the current price I doubt we'll see it much longer..
    I'm not trying to pimp this product for the sake of my log, but when I used IBE's epistane I didn't get jack **** out of it..I truly thought I was a non responder..I was actually a little hesitant to try an epi clone again..so far all is good tho..and hoping the trend continues at this rate....... I'm typing this out on the mobile app by the way..probably forgetting somethin haha
    Cultivating Mass.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Did they give you some support-supplements/liver-protection to take along with the Epi-Strong & RS-Transaderm during the sponsored logging?
    If not that are you taking for support?
    ďJust be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.Ē
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Sorry for the delay in updates, school is dominating my life..taking 15 credit hours this quarter..anyways..
    Wednesday workout was damn good, except for bench..I'm terrible at bench, I'm hoping to breakthrough this plateau soon.I've been stuck for months.

Thursday I hit back and shoulders despite some pain I've been having in my left felt..took it a little light but powered through fast and had amazing drive and focus!
    Thursdays workout
    Bent barbell rows
    135X12
    175X8 x2

Seated row
    140X10
    150X10 x2

barbell shrugs
    225X12
    265X12
    275X12

Behind neck press
    135X10
    135X8 x2

Rear deltoid machine
    130X8
    I had to stop there due to the pain

Dumbbell shrug
    75X12 x3
    Held these up for about 3 to 4 seconds each rep..

lat pulldown
    100X12x3

Seated cable rows wide grip
    100X15 x4

Apologize for the crappy layout, my internets down..postin mobile
    Cultivating Mass.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by middleageguy
    Did they give you some support-supplements/liver-protection to take along with the Epi-Strong & RS-Transaderm during the sponsored logging?
    If not that are you taking for support?
    Sorry I know this thread its kind of misleading, I bought the epi strong out of my own pocket..I'm officially logging transaderm for **** ..

Support supps??? What are those? Haha nah I'm actually not using any, which I don't recommend. I will be loading up on milk thistle during pct.

On another note, I'm starting to get a nice all day pump, alpha male is starting to peak..libido is outta control!! My ex is coming to visit and needs a place to stay Sunday..perfect timing
    Cultivating Mass.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Sorry I know this thread its kind of misleading, I bought the epi strong out of my own pocket..I'm officially logging transaderm for **** ..

Support supps??? What are those? Haha nah I'm actually not using any, which I don't recommend. I will be loading up on milk thistle during pct.

On another note, I'm starting to get a nice all day pump, alpha male is starting to peak..libido is outta control!! My ex is coming to visit and needs a place to stay Sunday..perfect timing
    My increased libido just got me in a bit of trouble... Thank god for the plan B pill Im also hoping theres some truth behind having lower sperm counts while on ph's haha.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

My increased libido just got me in a bit of trouble... Thank god for the plan B pill Im also hoping theres some truth behind having lower sperm counts while on ph's haha.
    Not sure how I feel about that one..haha.guess as long as I'm back to normal count when my body is back to homeostasis I guess that's coo..
    Cultivating Mass.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Long weekend..my laptop crapped out on me..its only 6 months old, guess that's a Dell for you..under warranty still, thank god...so between that and some other ****, gonna be playing catch up for the next few days....

Work outs haven't been better! very noticeable strength gains, hammer curling 40s gettin thru reps faster and easier..bench is slowly but surely improving too which is unbelievable for me..good times!!

Weight is up too, weighed in at 176 giving me about 4 lbs..in guessing this is partly due to increased cals but muscles are definitely Fuller.

I upped the transaderm to 6 pumps over the weekend, not sure why..but hey it can't hurt lol

Gonna make it a point to get some more actual workouts posted...not trying to slack on the log..its just one damn thing after another lately..heh..

Edit..if sentences aren't coherent due to completely out of context words..its cuz I'm posting from mobile stop...auto correct and all that junk
    Cultivating Mass.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiobro View Post

god if i had all the money ive spent on plan B over the yrs....lol
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Ohhh...also in the rush of leavin my house at 6 am I totally forgot my epi...I won't have my first dose til about 4pm...pissed me off..but I should be ok right...long half life on this stuff?
    Cultivating Mass.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

epi's half life is est~8hrs. But its still in your system for a few days. Missing the one dose isnt the end of the world but should be avoided.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Missing one dose isn't a big deal. Missing a lot of them is though

Keep up the great work bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Senior Member

I just started my RS Transderm 4 days ago..loggin other

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/4...erm#post616532
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Feeling strong today lol..I wanna go tear it up!! Exam in physiology says otherwise..
    on the bright side I got my epi on time today..

Yesterdays workout.
    Legs, abs

Free motion squat machine
    220X 10
    240X 10x2

Leg press
    180X 10
    270X 10x2

Leg ups

Leg extension
    135X 10
    145X10
    150X 10

Calf extension
    115X 12
    125X 12x2

Weighed crunches
    110x30 x3

Not a real long workout..but I'm a novice when it comes to leg work..more to come
    Cultivating Mass.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Missing one dose isn't a big deal. Missing a lot of them is though

Keep up the great work bro!
    Thanks man!! I'm trying..just busy

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    I just started my RS Transderm 4 days ago..loggin other

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/4...erm#post616532
    Right on brother
    Cultivating Mass.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice workout you had there.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Feeling strong today lol..I wanna go tear it up!! Exam in physiology says otherwise..
    on the bright side I got my epi on time today..

Yesterdays workout.
    Legs, abs

Free motion squat machine
    220X 10
    240X 10x2

Leg press
    180X 10
    270X 10x2

Leg ups

Leg extension
    135X 10
    145X10
    150X 10

Calf extension
    115X 12
    125X 12x2

Weighed crunches
    110x30 x3

Not a real long workout..but I'm a novice when it comes to leg work..more to come
    Nice workout, legs and abs.. those are the best two to hit lol. Make you feel sick all in one day haha!!!

I am going to do a PR day soon in the state gym in the city some time next month. I think ill be video taping it! Almost like a PL Meet lol. Gonna try hit 1RMs on squat, deadlift, bench, military! hahah! Then end with some kroc rows with 110lbs!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Thnks y'all
    Yeah lol if i dont feel likwe im gonna puke after squats i figure im doing'm wrong..
    So i hit chest and arms yesterday, the pump im getting is down right insane..i love it
    i'm starting to harden up quite a bit too..seems the epi is in full effect and the transaderm is kickin ass backing up every step of the way!!

Flat Bench
    135x12
    185x5 x3
    135x10

Decline Bench (smith Machine)
    185x10
    205x6
    205x7

20 push ups

Incline Dumbbell press
    60x5 x2
    55x8

Hammer Curls
    40x10 x2
    40x8

Pec Fly (machine)
    160x10
    160x8 x2

Tricep Extension (machine)
    85x12 x3

Bicep Dumbbell Curls (diff variation)
    35x12
    35x10

Standing Cable Flys
    30x12 x3

Rope Pull Down
    90x12 x3

20 Push Ups

Hammer Curls
    35's until burn out..

Tricep Kick Backs
    20x12 x3

all in all felt great, super motivated, agression is WAAAAYY up!! i wish everyday was like this.. im really impressed so far, i was a non believer in epi not long ago..idunno if its the higher dosing or adding the transaderm or both! but im hooked.. hey ****, Bring epistrong back for good!!
    this is a killer stack!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Nice little workout you had there.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Man I wish they would keep Epi-strong in the lineup. That compound has done more positive things for my body than any other I've used! Good to see things going good in here
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Man I wish they would keep Epi-strong in the lineup. That compound has done more positive things for my body than any other I've used! Good to see things going good in here
    why is epi-strong being taken out of the lineup may i ask?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Great workout man!

Yea why are they taking it out? (The epi strong).
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I'm curious as well......Epi-Strong seems like a solid item....hard time getting the raws?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I'm curious as well......Epi-Strong seems like a solid item....hard time getting the raws?
    seems like the only explanation to me. Unless hdrol/super were beating it out as a similar dry gainers, but it seems to get a LOT of love on here
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

why is epi-strong being taken out of the lineup may i ask?
    I'm unsure of the true reason behind it being discontinued. I don't want to see it go either, but I don't think its going to stop at EPI. I'm sure in time you will see all PHs get discontinued due to impending legislation.
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

yeah its a shame..heard theres less than 50 bottles left too..too damn broke these days or i'd be on it.

10/20/11
    Back and Shoulders

Pull Ups (BW)
    12, 10, 10

Bent Over Row
    135x12
    155x10 x3

Shoulder Press
    140x10
    180x12 x2

Barbell Shurg
    225x12
    245x12
    245x10

Arnold Press
    40x12
    40x10
    40x8

Seated Row
    150x10
    150x12
    162.5 x7

Rear Delt (machine)
    137.5x12
    157.5x10
    165x8

Wide Grip PullDown
    102x10 x2
    144x5

Dead Lift
    115x10
    135x12 x2
    135x10

Bent over Row
    135x16 x3

Dumbbell Shrug
    80x12
    80x10 x2

Rear Delt
    150x10
    150x8 x2

Shoulder Press
    180x12
    heres where i suddenly felt i could just lift a hell of alot more than normal
    220x10
    220x6

that sghit felt damn good..idunno if i was just slacking on weioght before but god damn that was a hell of a jump in weight

Lateral Dumbbell Raises
    30x10 x3

So definitely gettin some significant strength increases..everyday keeps gettin better..today im gonna hit legs, cant wait
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

yeah sh1tty epi will be gone soon. sux.

nice workouts tho boss, keep it up.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Good to see those strength increases bud, and it will only get better from here!
    Recoverbro Elite
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Good to see those strength increases bud, and it will only get better from here!
    Thanks man, and yeah it sure as hell is
    Yesterday I hit legs and abs, hit way more volume than normal and even hit a PR on leg press!
    Today I spent the morning doing chest and arms, strength is incredible, getting way more reps..I tend to keep the weights a little lighter when working alone tho. Hit my usual routine, then an all out speed circuit towards the end, I haven't had this much drive in a long time!! Felt like I was gonna puke when I was done! Lol..good times
    Cultivating Mass.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

great stack!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love the beastdrol myself from, mrsupps
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

So woke up today with a massive tooth ache. Possibly an infection, idunno. It hurts..going to see a dentist. Is there anything I should avoid while on cycle? anyone know the effects of antibiotics while on cycle?
    Cultivating Mass.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

So woke up today with a massive tooth ache. Possibly an infection, idunno. It hurts..going to see a dentist. Is there anything I should avoid while on cycle? anyone know the effects of antibiotics while on cycle?
    To my knowledge there should be no problem with antibiotics and being on cycle, but I am not positive on that.

Just started my log....join me if you will bro. Would love to have you along!

RickRock's gettin' DIESEL with Dieselbolan/Epi-strong and RS-Transaderm!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Thanks Rick, nice log man great detail..stack looks killer

So I have an infection spreading to the back of my jaw from an upper molar or wisdom tooth..on some antibiotics now but turned down the pain killers for personal reasons..sucks I had no focus in the gym today.
    Cultivating Mass.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Thanks Rick, nice log man great detail..stack looks killer

So I have an infection spreading to the back of my jaw from an upper molar or wisdom tooth..on some antibiotics now but turned down the pain killers for personal reasons..sucks I had no focus in the gym today.
    Wow that sucks man. Hope that heals up soon.

BTW...thanks for joining
    Recoverbro Elite
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FL3X rubs it on, NeedToBuildMuscle RS Transaderm fun
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. ++PumpíníRub: Needtobuildmuscle- RS Transaderm++
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65