PCT for a 6 week 1ad/4ad transdermal

jws8118

Awards
I will be taking 250 mg of each per day for 6 weeks.
This is my first stack, and I've read the board and can't
come up with solid PCT info.

I'm leaning towards nolva, but I am unsure as to when
to start it, and the dosages for which to cycle it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

tattoopierced1

I'll take a crack at this....Unless you notice gyno, then you dont have to start your PCT until after running your cycle. You want to run your PBT for as long as you ran your cycle, so if you ran 4 weeks, then you PCT for 4 weeks. If you notice gyno, you can take nolva on cycle to combat it. As far as dosage goes, you probably want to do something like 40mg/30mg/20mg/10mg type of thing.

tattoopierced1

40mg a day for a week, since you are running a 6 week cycle, you may want to run 40mg for 2 weeks and then down from there...

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PCT Nolva:

Week 1 - 60mg or 3ml/day
Week 2 - 60mg or 3ml/day
Week 3 - 45mg or 2.25ml/day
Week 4 - 30mg or 1.5ml/day

Total volume needed: 68.25ml

jws8118

Awards
Thanks... I think I will try that from Custom Nutrition Warehouse!!! Is it necessary to do the whole six weeks, or can I get by with the 4 weeks like cr4ytonic says... I am on a 6 week cycle, so just wanted to make sure!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
After 6 week cycle 4 weeks of PCT would be enough, but make sure

you start your pct with 60 mg of nolva not 40mg, just like tonic says
and he knows his ****;)
Also you said 250mg of 1-AD, right? It's pretty low

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How are you taking 250mg of 1-ad every day anyways? I swore it came in 100mg caps (I hope you didn't put the 1-ad into your transdermal).

When I did 1ad when it came out I think I was taking 600mg+ orally every day, but if the low dose works that is awesome. Good job noticing that Dmitry.

jws8118

Awards
Well I was told to use 250 mg 1 test transdermal from another post I made on this board. After a lengthy thread I decided to go with Dermabolics, called "Big 1" and add 4 grams of 1 test to the bottle totalling for 10 grams in the whole bottle... Also using the dermabolics for 4 ad "4 Derm" and mixing bulk powder for 10 grams per bottle.

I think I may have been confusing 1AD and 1 Test... I thought they were the same, but now I am thinking that they are different. Which is right?

Thanks for the help, I am looking forward to getting this stack going. My intensity has already shot up in the weightroom just due to anticipation!!!

If its not too much of a hassle,, is it a good idea for me to resume my V12 turbo after my stack, b/c I think I need to cycle off of it for a month, and was planning on cycling off of v12 the same time I cycle on the stack!

Thanks guys!

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1ad is not 1-test :)

250mg of 1-test transdermal is probably just right for you, enjoy yourself, you should get big :)

jws8118

Awards
Thanks, I am curious, will I have plenty of intensity from this stack when I hit the weightroom, or should I supplement with something preworkout to ensure I get the most from my lift?

I will definitely let you know what kind of results I get from this stack! I'm hoping to add about 10 lbs. How much lean mass as a guesstimate would you think I might gain on a six week cycle.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you will be fine, I always get much stronger on 1-test/4ad. You may need a little more 4-ad to combat the 1-test lethargy, but you can bump it up as needed.

M5AA will add a great deal to your intensity if you find it lacking, but I would save it for another cycle.

This is your first cycle, right? If you don't gain 10lbs on it in 6 weeks you are doing something wrong.

jws8118

Awards
Yep, this is my first cycle. I'm gonna eat as much as I can, tons of chicken breast, tuna, eggs, turkey, ham... and I'm planning on loadin up on good carbs as well.. oats, brown rice, pasta etc... also bumpin my post wo shake to 50 grams protein, 70 grams carbs, mix of simple and complex!

Any more suggestions let me know.

So the 4ad may cause lethargy...hmmm... won't let that slow me down. I'm planning on resuming creatine and the end of my stack, and using cell tech this time...

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no the 1-test causes lethargy, 4ad will combat it.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON CELL TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jws8118

Awards
Ok, well I am just looking for a different kind of creatine.. what do you think of TRAC... I like the v12 turbo I am on... esp for the price of $35 a month... but I don't want to get stuck on any one brand without trying some others...I've used EAS Phosphagen HP and I don't really care for it, didn't see much results esp for all the sugar it has in it. Any suggestions will help,.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just buy a big cheap jug of creatine (1lb plus) and mix it with some sort of sugar yourself, if you do a search I think there are many threads on this.

jws8118

Awards
Yeah I think I read that on bodybuildingforyou.com somewhere. Thanks... I just ordered my stack this morning!!! Can't wait until it gets here, you have been a real help, I will make the most of the info!!!