new to site, experienced lifter, hdrol/stanodrol stack

Deadsquatpres

Awards
Hello all,

My name is Steve, im 24 and new to the site. Sorry if this isnt the place to make introductions but you guys dont have a section for that. Anyways, I've been lifting religiously for 4 years now and have reached my genetic limit when it comes to fat loss. I can never get under 15 percent. Even with proper diet and cardio if i try to push beyond 15 i lose muscle and cant seem to understand why. Ive always been a big dude, i gain size and strength very quickly.

on to my question..the past year Ive dabbed into PHs (dont worry all, I know all my stuff and the precautions that must be taken). I have tried hdrol and stanodrol and have had incredible results with each one. Since I have tried both of them separately, I was wondering on how I would go about stacking them. I already have support supps (SERM, cycle assist, milk thistle, hawthorn, omegas, cissus, daa ect) and Im just curious onto how you would dose this stack. My goal is to recomp, and I know hdrol is great for that and stanodrol would help sharpen up my definition.

I know this is a very trusted site. Sorry if it seems like Im just busting in but I dont know who else to ask.

Thanks for any advice or help