Looking for some advice on a cycle

hateusernames

Awards
Been trying to read as much as possible in the AAS section to get some definitive answer but would still like some vets to go over my information and let me know what I'm missing or should change

Backstory(skip if you don't care): I'm 23, Been lifting on and off since I was 15 and was in the best shape and strength of my life when I was 18. I've stupidly done 1-AD(the good stuff from back in the day) and ACL's Tren XXtreme in 2008. After the Tren ( not realizing how strong it was or really even what it was) I had the doctor run a total test and metabolic panel. My live, AST/Glucose were way off. My total test level was 36..

Skip to nine weeks later with still no real PCT, Total test levels were 300's. Which Is where I am at today, three years later.

Now: Went and saw the Naturopathic/Hormone doctor last week. After seeing my levels he put me on 200mg/wk Test Cypionate. Doing 100mg 2x a week.

He also gave me some DHEA 25mg caps and told me just to take one a day.

He also talked about doing HCG either on the next cycle or now If I wanted to.

Right now i filled an RX for progesterone(50mg caps) and was told to either way until the last month of the cycle or in case I see any aromatizing going on.

The questions are:

1.Am I really going to see a big benefit from just 200mg/wk?
2. Should I hold onto this for a while and save up and do some blasting cycles?
3. Since I'm only a week in, would it be highly beneficial for cycle and PCT to run HCG?
4. I have an RX for arimidex, can/should progesterone be used with or in lieu of this?
5. Since I can get the rx Clomid, would that be the best PCT to use?

My diet is pretty clean and being self employed I have pretty much all the time in the world to eat/lift/rest.

Thanks guys.

Criticism is welcome.

hateusernames

Awards
Update,

Making some good progress on just 200/wk for the last month. Going to up to 400mg a week, 2x200mg a week plus going to throw HCG in there. What is the most useful dosage of HCG during cycle?