An Ultradrol Log (not sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. The last Day was Friday (DAY 33). My ending weight was 227lbs. (+15)

Honda-The libido was not affected during the entire 5 week cycle.
    The main side I noticed was the back pumps during the final week. I started the PCT already. The nat test boost and chlomid. I added reservitol.

2. Nice log, not sure how I missed it. Minor back pumps were something I had as well towards the end of mine as well. Glad to see you had no BP issues or any other sides.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   

3. How was your strength? I had some increases in strength but not like I had hoped for. But the 15 lbs was good for the size increase.

4. Steady strength gains but nothing I would call exciting. Size though, yep, that's what sold me. Gained a good 10 in 3 weeks and it was in all the right places - shoulders, traps, forearms, and thighs 'popped' while the waist stayed the same. 2 week of PCT and am down only 2 lbs.

Again, good luck with the rest.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 10-19-2011 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Spelling Nazi that I am...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

5. thats interesting... some of the other threads ive ben reading all state insane increases in strength....

Ive noticed that with many strength increasing compounds i dont necessarily feel "stronger" but if i pick up heavier weight and just try it I can achieve the desired repetitions with ease!

Did you ever test your bounds and just fail?
    •   

6. Oh when I did my Decabolen Cyclyes and H-Drol, the strength increases were dramatic in comparison to the Ultradrol. The Ultra's size increases had the reverse effect though.

7. ??? Computer just crashed and a response for another post was posted here...
    Last edited by Colbicide; 10-20-2011 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Windows 7... IE 9... MS headaches...

8. Quote Originally Posted by TXCope View Post
    The last Day was Friday (DAY 33). My ending weight was 227lbs. (+15)

Honda-The libido was not affected during the entire 5 week cycle.
    The main side I noticed was the back pumps during the final week. I started the PCT already. The nat test boost and chlomid. I added reservitol.
    Okay man - you rocked this stuff for four weeks ... don't know if you got bloods or anything but, if not - how suppressed do you feel compared to your previous H-Drol and Deca cycles?

I'm interested to know because I'm going to be running UD in January and I'm usually a "pulser" - but this time I'm going all in - and was thinking about going for 3 weeks at 8mg. That sounds pretty damn ***** I know but I'm overly cautious on everything! LOL

EDIT: I'm really excited about this Ultradrol and all the reports I've seen on it. I'm thinking about stacking some topical Dermacrine with it as I have a bottle of the old stuff here.

9. I actually stayed on it for five weeks. I will not be doing the fifth week again. The back pumps and sides were non existent until the fifth week. Well the H-Drol cycle was crap. Not all that much size or strength gains. The Deca was the best IMO. Too bad they have banned it. The UD comes in a close second. I will say that I wish the strength gains were better, but the mass gains were great. Using the reversitol, chlomid, and Nat test boost is providing a good PCT thus far. I have only lost 2 lbs in the week of PCT and still feel the same strength.

With your size being basically same as mine, I would say 8mg would be to weak. I bet a 4 week cycle at 12mg would be perfect with no sides. I do understand caution though. I am getting bloods done this Wednesday.

10. Thanks man - I think you are right - 12mg's but ... I'll plan for 3 weeks and then make a decision to go to 4.

Well - I'm glad this all worked out great for you! Seems to be some great stuff!

11. Well be sure to do a log for us too!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol? LMAO
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 04-29-2016, 10:28 AM
  2. Ultradrol BIATCHES!!!! (not sponsored!)
    By Swole215 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 12:19 AM
  3. Ultradrol Logs
    By MidwestBeast in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 12:24 AM
  4. just got a bottle of ultradrol
    By mixedup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 12:10 AM