Trouble Measuring HCG

xtreme1087

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm about to start a cycle and I'd like to get the hcg ready to go, but I'm having a hard time doing the math. It's simple math I'm sure, but I'm unable to figure it out. Some thorough help would be appreciated. I've read several other threads on this and answers that just throw numbers and junk out don't help.

I have a 5000iu amp of hcg and a 30ml bottle of bac water.
I'm going to pin 250iu's every fourth day during my test e and deca cycle. So 500iu's weekly. Each hcg injection will be the day before pinning the test/deca injection.
I have a 3cc mixing syringe and am going to get a 30ml sterile vial to inject the mixed hcg solution into.
I'll be using a 28g by 1/2" insulin needle (1cc syringe) to give myself the injection.

I've been trying to do the math, and my numbers do not seem to come out and I certainly do not want to OD on this stuff. A thorough well punctuated answer would be much appreciated. People's answers that use no punctuation, capital letters, and bad grammar are hard to understand. I know we're all jacked up on gear (not me yet, but soon!), but please make it easy to understand.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a while since I've done the math on this, and I'm feeling lazy at the moment, so forgive me lol. What I did was just youtube "mixing hcg" or something along those lines and found a pretty solid ~8 minute video showing you how to do all of it and giving the measurements, too.

Short version is figuring out how many injections you want to do, then figure out how many mL you want in each. You draw that much and add it to a separate container (or if you want to use 30 mL, then it's easier). Then, from the amount you're going to use, you draw a small amount of water and inject it in with the hCG, mix it up (don't shake it) and then draw it all back out (as many times as it takes) and put it back in the container you're using.

xtreme1087

Awards
Ok, maybe I just figured it out.

By mixing 10ml's of bac water with 5000iu's of hcg, it looks like 1/2cc will equal 250iu's correct?

Here's my math:
5000iu(total)/250iu(injected) = 20 injections
10ml(bac water used)/20(injections) = .5cc of hcg mixed solution concentrated to 250iu's

Look right?

xtreme1087

Awards
I think we have the same ideas MWBeast. I appreciate the quick response. I tell ya, this cycle thing is more of a hassle than I thought. Having a hard time finding a sterile vial to put the hcg solution into. Tried a pharmacy earlier and they said I need a prescription. That's crazy. For a simple sterile vial. I thought finding the gear would be the hard part. I've had the gear for almost a week now, no trouble. It's getting the needles and this kind of crap that I thought would be easy that are now killing me. Just a case of the newbie blues I guess.

ricky geise

Awards
First off.... I would research this but I heard ur suppossed to use mixed hcg within 30 days, so if you mix 5,000iu @ 500iu a week then that will last 10 weeks obviously well over 30days. I think 5,000iu amps and bigger are meant more for P.C.T. with more frequent injections NOT for on cycle use with less frequent injections, just my thoughts to you. So math wise if you mix 5,000iu hcg with 5ml of bac water it equals to 1,000iu per ml of bac water so .25ml/cc would give you your 250mg injections but might be kind of hard to judge in the barrel of your pin. so you could also double the bac water to 10ml which would cut the 5,000iu amp to 500mg hcg per ml/cc which would mean you need .5ml/cc in the barrel which would equal your 250mg hcg inject. Hopefully this helped and I didnt confuse you more!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

By mixing 10ml's of bac water with 5000iu's of hcg, it looks like 1/2cc will equal 250iu's correct?

Here's my math:
10ml(bac water used)/20(injections) = .5cc of hcg mixed solution concentrated to 250iu's

Look right?
thats the right math, but i'd mix it down even lower. i'd get 1/3 cc syringes for use, and mix down to 20 units (.2cc) being 250iu, so 4ml water.

and of course refrigerate the hcg

ricky geise

Awards

Here's my math:

Look right?
Thats exactly right, didnt see this until after my long first post! ha ha

xtreme1087

Awards
First off.... I would research this but I heard ur suppossed to use mixed hcg within 30 days, so if you mix 5,000iu @ 500iu a week then that will last 10 weeks obviously well over 30days. I think 5,000iu amps and bigger are meant more for P.C.T. with more frequent injections NOT for on cycle use with less frequent injections, just my thoughts to you. So math wise if you mix 5,000iu hcg with 5ml of bac water it equals to 1,000iu per ml of bac water so .25ml/cc would give you your 250mg injections but might be kind of hard to judge in the barrel of your pin. so you could also double the bac water to 10ml which would cut the 5,000iu amp to 500mg hcg per ml/cc which would mean you need .5ml/cc in the barrel which would equal your 250mg hcg inject. Hopefully this helped and I didnt confuse you more!
Excellent, then after several hours of searching, I figure out the math right after posting. Always fun to feel ignorant. Yes, I have also read about the 30 day limit, but I've also read that if you keep the vial wrapped in aluminum foil to protect it from any light, it'll last a little longer. Is this a risk I'm willing to take? I'm not sure. A couple of my references say they use one mixed vial of hcg throughout a cycle such as mine. I wish gear and cycles were black and white; no grey areas. Guess that just makes for more "fun!" Thank you for the simple answer!

xtreme1087

Awards
thats the right math, but i'd mix it down even lower. i'd get 1/3 cc syringes for use, and mix down to 20 units (.2cc) being 250iu, so 4ml water.

and of course refrigerate the hcg
Interesante. What's your reasoning behind this, EJL? All the hcg is going to get mixed no matter the amount of bac water used. Are you suggesting this because it'd be more concentrated since there's less water per injection? That would make sense, but it also makes sense to have a little more bac water in it to disperse into the blood well. I haven't read anything suggesting more or less solvent, so I dk. Enlighten me sir :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is some research supporting a longer shelf life at higher concentrations, plus the less volume I inject the better I figure.

xtreme1087

Awards
There is some research supporting a longer shelf life at higher concentrations, plus the less volume I inject the better I figure.
Word. If I mix 5mls with 5000iu's of hcg, that'll make 1/4 a cc = to 250iu's and will also last me 30 days exactly. Better safe than sorry as you guys have pointed out. Thanks for ya'lls guidance on this! I couldn't get any sterile vials around town, so I ordered some and they should be here Friday, hopefully.

xtreme1087

Awards
Just did my 1st hcg injection. I wish shooting test/deca were that easy lol.

I used 4mls total as EasyEJL recommended, so I pinned .2cc's giving me 250ius of hcg. Will do this bi-weekly (Mon and Thurs). Used a 28g 1cc BD Ultrafine insulin syringe. Went very smoothly, especially for someone like me who doesn't do needles well at all. My test/deca injections have been hard on me lol, but with the help of my gf, I'll be doing my 3rd pin tomorrow!

I injected 1ml of bac water into the hcg amp and then injected 3mls into my sterile vial. Then pulled the hcg solution out of the amp and injected it into the sterile vial giving me a total of 4mls. Hopefully the boys will stay nice and full and healthy throughout the cycle and keep my libido strong. And yes, I refrigerated immediately after.

Thanks for ya'lls help!