Ultradrol BIATCHES!!!! (not sponsored!)

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Okay so I am not going to be updating this every day but it seems that no one else wants to put this up so I guess I will. I am going to try to post this on multiple forums as well. Long time lurker but this **** seems too good to hold in so if it ends up working out I'll definitely be stocking up. Z's log definitely persuaded me to get this, it better be accurate! ::mean face::

So I am in my early 30's, 210 lbs (injury took me down from 225) and about 11% bodyfat. I am going to be running 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule with dinner and I am taking both with food since everyone keeps talking about food increasing absorption.

I took my first two doses yesterday (Tuesday) and there isn't much to report yet although I did feel amped up taking each dose after the second, not sure if that is just me getting pumped about taking it. I will say that tonight I took it an hour before working out and I definitely had a serious pump going. Someone else posted not a few minutes after I did saying they were extremely aggressive after taking it for a few days so maybe it isn't just placebo? I'll report back as soon as I feel something different or have something to report.

I'll also get a picture of the bottle and everything shortly. I am posting this log on a few different forums because I am annoyed there are no other logs on this yet and I want to try to be FIRST!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

I have been waiting for a log on this. Cant wait to see what kind of results you get!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
subscribed

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! Reps for logging this for everybody to see!

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
mine should be here this week
You logging it too? What are you running it at?

Okay so maybe this will be a damn daily log for me because there is more to report. Had some crazy dreams last night, felt hotter than normal too similar to being on some other ph's I took but I felt insanely pumped up last night, felt baller! I definitely still feel the aggression too, woke up feeling ****y as hell, work should be interesting today. Can't wait to workout tonight!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub-way

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Day 3 (+2 lbs)

Just got done working out and wow is this stuff kicking strong! I had a ridiculous workout today and some of the pumps in my arms were painful but it was definitely a welcomed feeling. Today was my 6th dose and the aggression is still getting stronger and holding strong. My workouts have been better than previous cycles that I have done in week 1 especially. I did see one bigger pimple on my back but not any true acne yet so I will keep everyone updated here.

As mentioned my weight is up, I weigh myself in the morning fasting and it is the same time every day so it usually holds pretty true. I could be glycogen loading who knows. No side effects as of yet minus aggression if you want to call that a side effect but I love it considering I am getting over an old injury and it is getting harder to lift. Bottom line Z's log is holding pretty true right now, I really hope the weight gain continues though, I am down quite a bit!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i'll be logging. starting at 8m ed using to keep muscle and strength while in a heavy cut. I'm a fighter not a bodybuilder so workouts will be a little different than the regualar log.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Day 4 (+2.5 lbs)

Holy back workout batman! Not sure if this is a good thing or not but I spent a solid 90 minutes on back today with what I felt was very little rest and it felt great. I seriously felt like I could not leave. I am thinking of increasing my dose to 12mg in week two as well and I have seen a couple of other people doing the same thing or at least thinking about it in their logs too. I want to see if the increased dose gives even more of a stimulant/aggressive feeling because if I keep working out like this I'll get my pre-injury weight back in no time. Pumps were so bad today when I went to pinch my skin I couldn't even really grab anything it was a great feeling. I do seem to snap a bit quicker too even this early so the girlfriend better not back talk lulz. Just kidding of course but I do seem to get more annoyed with little things that people do. No acne or anything to report but I just feel full, clothes are fitting tighter almost as if my gym pump never went away. I have off tomorrow from lifting but I'll report back after Monday's workout.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Day 6 (+5 lbs...whatttt)

No idea where that weight came from but I feel f'ing huge! I saw in one of the other logs the same thing happened, their weight just shot up. I didn't weigh myself yesterday and didn't have time to post but some great workouts coming in, strength is up for sure but obviously the most impressive thing so far is my weight. I look visibly leaner possibly due to being so pumped up and I just feel like a beast. No side effects as of yet other than the typical pimples here and there but nothing out of the ordinary at all. Hair seems a bit more oily by the end of the day when I lay down but I noticed that with all other PH's too so I assume it is typical. Aggression and stimulant feeling is still there, not as much of a stimulant feeling as the first few days but aggression for sure, I still feel like I want to beat the hell out of the weights! I upped my calories as well to see if I can push the limit on how much I can gain. I mean if I am gaining this fast then who knows maybe I can gain more eating more calories even though I am well above maintenance. So far A+!!!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
sub'd...solid log so far.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dizzang swole so far this sounds legit.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed! sorry so late.

You follow a volume style workout on cycle?

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Day 8 (+6 lbs)

Sorry for the lack of updates I ate something that did a number on me last two days and I took yesterday off but tried to keep getting the cals and still managed to gain a lb! Side effects are still non-existent, the pimple that I had actually went away so that is a good sign that it probably wasn't the ultradrol. I decided against 12mg for now due to the sick gains I am getting even on 8mg too but I may up it going into week 3 we will see. I feel like I am still sore from some workouts from like 4 days ago but that just goes to show how much this has helped me push through my workouts, my volume has been significantly increased and I feel invincible, like I can go forever! I am not 100% convinced that this is better than superdrol though, I haven't gotten one side effect yet and my libido is still raging on like usual. By now with sd I would start really feeling it. One thing to note is I have aggression but I don't seem to be in a bad mood at all, just snap quicker some people had asked me about that.

subbed! sorry so late.

You follow a volume style workout on cycle?
Sure do, I try to get like 25% more volume on cycle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 (+6 lbs)

Sorry for the lack of updates I ate something that did a number on me last two days and I took yesterday off but tried to keep getting the cals and still managed to gain a lb! Side effects are still non-existent, the pimple that I had actually went away so that is a good sign that it probably wasn't the ultradrol. I decided against 12mg for now due to the sick gains I am getting even on 8mg too but I may up it going into week 3 we will see. I feel like I am still sore from some workouts from like 4 days ago but that just goes to show how much this has helped me push through my workouts, my volume has been significantly increased and I feel invincible, like I can go forever! I am not 100% convinced that this is better than superdrol though, I haven't gotten one side effect yet and my libido is still raging on like usual. By now with sd I would start really feeling it. One thing to note is I have aggression but I don't seem to be in a bad mood at all, just snap quicker some people had asked me about that.

Sure do, I try to get like 25% more volume on cycle.
Nice :D
time to get hyoooge!

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
One thing to note is I have aggression but I don't seem to be in a bad mood at all, just snap quicker some people had asked me about that.
Exactly how I feel. I'm in a great mood all day long but someone does something stupid and I'm twice as fast to call them out on it/ yell at them for it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd. Great progress so far, bro. Excited to see the rest.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
His log damn near shadows mine in weight so that is a good sign, we are doing something right ;).

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
That is some insane weight gain so quick...looking good bro!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anxious to see how much ull keep...

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Day 10 (+8 lbs)

Sorry for the lack of updates got really busy yesterday and didn't have any time to post honestly. Damn girlfriend was driving me nuts too and the last thing I felt like listening to is, "why are you on the computer nag nag nag nag nag nag" so I figured I would save it for today. I upped the dose to 12mg as of yesterday, don't ask why, just felt like seeing if I could feel anything different on the higher dose. Everything is still spot on still, did notice that my skin has been very oily lately and this is really the only true side effect I have seen to this point unless aggression is considered one too and if so I have had that since day 1. Pumps are still very extreme and workouts still intense. I have noticed libido has been normal in the last couple of days, the week before that it was actually up so now that I am getting to the middle of week 2 my test levels may be dropping off but I guess that is pretty normal with a strong anabolic. I have considered stopping at 2 weeks per LMD's recommendation because I have put on enough weight right now that I would be happy to take 2 off then maybe 2 back on but I haven't decided what I want to do just yet.

I had a killer leg workout yesterday and the entire time I had images of Ronnie Coleman screaming "LIGHT WEIGHT!" like he does in the video below because I felt like I was just throwing weight around and then I realized I was sort of a douchebag for comparing myself to Big Ron lulz. I think I will lose some of this weight just based on glycogen loss but that is pretty normal, if I could even keep 50% of this I would be happy at this point!

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Day 12 (+8.5 lbs)

First report back after 12mg and things are still going well. I couldn't get that much food last few days again because of a lot going on in my life but I managed to squeeze in some workouts to keep everything going strong it is not fun aging at all! All this grown up stuff to worry about is crap! Sense of well being is starting to drop down a bit, right at that two week point too where all the others have. Aggression is down a bit from where it has been in the last few days but I knew that wasn't going to last forever. I agree with what LMD has been saying that 12mg is probably the perfect dosage in the long run even though 8mg has done me well.

This glycogen retention sure does allow you to workout for a long period of time though, I can see this being great for a sprinter or someone who likes doing circuit training as well I feel bigger, faster, and stronger.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 (+8.5 lbs)

First report back after 12mg and things are still going well. I couldn't get that much food last few days again because of a lot going on in my life but I managed to squeeze in some workouts to keep everything going strong it is not fun aging at all! All this grown up stuff to worry about is crap! Sense of well being is starting to drop down a bit, right at that two week point too where all the others have. Aggression is down a bit from where it has been in the last few days but I knew that wasn't going to last forever. I agree with what LMD has been saying that 12mg is probably the perfect dosage in the long run even though 8mg has done me well.

This glycogen retention sure does allow you to workout for a long period of time though, I can see this being great for a sprinter or someone who likes doing circuit training as well I feel bigger, faster, and stronger.
Agreed with the growing up part. But it does make you feel like you've accomplished more at the end of the day. I wouldn't trade it back for anything.
Looks like you are able to handle it thought dude! Hit those workouts and get in that food!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know all too well the feelings of growing up, now that I have a little one running around things have definitely gotten more interesting. As much as I love how things are now I do occasionally reminisce of the days where I could wake up at 9, stroll into the gym at 11 and eat 3500 cals/day because I was watching TV or by the pool all day ;).

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Yeah I know all too well the feelings of growing up, now that I have a little one running around things have definitely gotten more interesting. As much as I love how things are now I do occasionally reminisce of the days where I could wake up at 9, stroll into the gym at 11 and eat 3500 cals/day because I was watching TV or by the pool all day ;).
Take him (or her) to the gym and pool with you, obvious answer!

TXCope

Awards
been a lurker so how do you sub? Nice log by the way. I have started mine for ultradrol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been a lurker so how do you sub? Nice log by the way. I have started mine for ultradrol.
Usually, just by posting, you automatically sub (typically how it's set up in the settings). Otherwise, you can click on "thread tools" at the top of the thread and then select subscribe.

Whenever you have a high enough post count to share links, find the thread that I started called "Ultradrol Logs" and link yours so others can follow ;)

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Day 16 (+11 lbs)

So today to go along with the best gains I have ever gotten I injured my $#*$%* leg!!! I am so frustrated right now and the crappy part is I think it is my leg. I was getting more sleep than ever, more food than ever, and I've been working out harder than I ever have and that is why I think I am up so much weight (okay okay the 12mg/day of Ultra may have helped a bit) but this may put a monkey wrench in my plans as there is no way I'll be able to do legs or compound lifts now at least for a month. I am actually happy with where my gains are now but I am going to keep trying to do other muscle groups. I have been able to take naps more easily now and I think it may be some of the lethargy the other logs mentioned in week 3. I still have some aggression though and so sleeping at night still feels the same as other PH's I have taken I can fall asleep as long as I don't get my mind on something that gets my mind racing or my body pumped up. I am also really hot all the time so I have been sucking down the water.

As of right now I have to say that it is strange how absent side effects this is. Sometimes feels like I am not on anything.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Day 19 (+12 lbs)

Ouch ouch ouch! So my leg is definitely worse than I thought so I am going to have to cut the log down early, I managed to put on another pound probably because I have been resting/sleeping much much more than normal due to this injury. I got one upper body workout in after the injury but it is really hard to press down when pushing for more reps so it makes working out very difficult right now. Overall this exceeded my expectations 100x over I thought this was going to be just another superdrol with possibly more toxicity but it doesn't seem anything like that I felt great the entire time. I got some mild lethargy going into week 3 but it wasn't overbearing like superdrol or some others I have taken. No sides to speak of but I was much more aggressive and did get a bit sweaty while laying in bed at night not sure if that contributed to me leaning out a bunch.

If you are looking for something with the gains of superdrol but none of the sides this is what you need to do. I also suggest 3 caps (12 mg ) as the best dosage to use but that is just my 2 cents.

vlcommo

Awards
Swole thanks for the log. Would you run UD again?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hope you leg gets better man, would u suggest this as a first cycle?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow sadly 2 of the logs I was following both ended early due to some injury...

I think this product would be nuts to run... my god... Cant wait for some bloods on this.

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Not sure why ultradrol is cursed but I got injured two days before starting my cycle and it definitely has hurt my performance.. Maybe the plant that made this batch was built on an Indian burial ground

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure why ultradrol is cursed but I got injured two days before starting my cycle and it definitely has hurt my performance.. Maybe the plant that made this batch was built on an Indian burial ground
That would be horrible. Cursed UD. Freakin amazingly good results provided the curse doesn't kill you.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You can sub by either clicking the top where it says Thread Tools, or before you post under advanced posting at the bottom you can choose what type of notification. And if you go to your User CP you can set it to where you get notifications on everything you post in if you want.