1st Test/Decca Cycle

xtreme1087

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm about to start a test e and decca cycle in 2 weeks. This will be my first gear cycle. I have run 2 ph cycles over the last 2 years consisting of Trenadrol and Mdrol. It's time to change it up.

Stats: currently
ht: 6'3
wt: 198
bf: 7%
Training experience: 5 years excluding high school
Current consistency in the gym: 5Xweek for the past 2 years; missing a day here and there for illness or something
Supp experience: 2 ph cycles throughout past 2 years and the creatine/protein/amino basics throughout past 5 years
Plateau duration: 3rd month currently
Diet: high protein and carbs currently. Calorie intake is around 2800, but will increase it to around 3500-4k keeping protein intake close to 1g/pound of body weight during cycle. Lots of veggies, wheat, and other complex carbs
Goals: the ol' "Gain muscle, mass, endurance, and strength" typical cliche

I have everything on hand right now (cycle gear, support supps, and pct). Giving it 2 more weeks to learn more info and make any changes neccessary. I am a 1st time poster in regards to gear, but have been researching failry intently since late February. Off and on before then, but nothing serious. Ok, onto the nitty gritty of my cycle layout! Nothing fancy by any means.

Pre-Cycle:
hawthorn berry, milk thistle, and saw palmetto for past week and will continue throughout cycle
workout 5Xweek, resting Saturday and Sunday. Gym time is 1.5 hours give or take a few minutes depending on the focused muscle groups.
Animal Pak currently in use and will be throughout including PCT

Training:
currently, pre cycle, during cycle, and post will consist of 2 major muscle groups a day, plus either abs, calves, or core and cardio. I will use the eliptical for a 5 minute warmup, workout, then cool down with a 15 minute jog ending with 5 minutes of inclined brisk walking for the calves. I am a firm believer in "muscle confusion," so the muscle groups I do Monday will be different the next week. I will hit abs MWF, calves on Tuesday, and core on Thursday. The next week will be core MWF and so-on. Calves will also be done once a week during leg day. Probably throw a few quick forearm exercises in there every few days before cool down as well. Estimated time in gym is 2-2.5 hours.

Cycle:
12 weeks total
weeks1-10
500mgs test e and 300mgs decca per week. Shots will be split into 2 doses of 250mgs test and 150mgs decca bi weekly pinning on Monday and Thursday every week. Week 10 will conclude my final decca injection and I will continue the test finishing it on week 12. I am debating how to run HCG. I've read some don't use it at all while others use it often. I am definitely open to suggestions here. 250iu every 4th day seems fairly popular. I've also read people running it at 500iu for 3 weeks during PCT. I also have nolva and aromasin on hand that I may use during the cycle and for sure PCT. Recommendations on HCG and aromasin are welcome.
Also will be using 1MR for pre-workout (cycling every other month), Xtend during, and end with a 25g protein shake for post throughout the cycle along with Organ Shield.

PCT:
Will start 10 days after the last test injection. I know some say to wait 2-3 weeks, but I'd like to kick start my body back into function and not have any "dead space." I base this off several readings that I found. I also know a guy at the gym who does it this way, only he waits 7 days. He is also helping me a long the way being 36 years old and an 8 year gear vet off and on.
weeks 14-17
20mgs of nolva and aromasin/day
weeks 17-19
20mgs nolva/day continued

Conclusion:
I'm excited, but also nervous to start. Needles have never been my favorite objects. I take shots well in the arm, but I've mever been given a shot elsewhere. My girlfriend is going to administer them. Ah, another point! Pinning will be in the glute. Is it a good idea to switch sides after evey pinning? Or maybe pin the right glute one week and the left the other and so-on? Glutes seem to be the primary site. I know I'll be sore in the pin area, but I'd rather stay away from delts and thighs. Also, I plan to mix the test and decca into one syringe. What is the best method to get accurate amounts of each in one vial? I will use separate 20 gauge needles to draw in both solutions and use a 25gX1" to administer it. I will cycle on and off 1MR every other month along with QuickMass, use Xtend during workouts throughout the entire "on cycle," and a protein shake 3 times a day including post workout shake. As stated earlier, suggestions/comments on HCG and aromasin usage would be appreciated along with anything else!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
skimmied this but

hcg 250 iu 2x weekly

and i think you drop decca a week before test, not positive tho.

Dozer211

Awards
Personally for me, I wouldn't use Decca for my first cycle and I'd just use test for 10 weeks with D-bol to kick start.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
if you decide to go with deca id also increase the dosage to 4-500. 300 not worth it

xtreme1087

Awards
if you decide to go with deca id also increase the dosage to 4-500. 300 not worth it
For a 1st cycle? If I bump up the decca, I also need to bump up the test to run a 2:1 test/decca cycle. I realize that what I have originally posted isn't exactly 2:1, but it's close. What if I were to increase doses to 750mgs of test and 350mgs of decca on the 6th week and finish that throughout? I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that. I would think 300mgs of decca would be fine for a 1st cycle?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
For a 1st cycle? If I bump up the decca, I also need to bump up the test to run a 2:1 test/decca cycle. I realize that what I have originally posted isn't exactly 2:1, but it's close. What if I were to increase doses to 750mgs of test and 350mgs of decca on the 6th week and finish that throughout? I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with that. I would think 300mgs of decca would be fine for a 1st cycle?
2:1 is bro science bro. let me explain a bit. deca absolutley zeros out your t levels and does so very quickly with even a small dose(as low as 100mg). zero is zero correct? it doesnt get any less. so if you add in for arguments sake 500mg test to get levels to around 4000ng/dl then you are no longer at "zero" per se. yes? so you can run 1:1 like many of my friends do without issue. so 500mg deca along with 500mg test will still have your t levels at ~4000ng/dl

now deca affects some people more so than others. running prami or something similar(for prog sides) along with an ai should take care of most of the sides that are associated with running deca. running more test will not necessarily take care of the sides.

as for pct. i would drop the nolva. it can be an agonist towards prog receptors in the body. something you really dont need after running a prog.

hope this helps

xtreme1087

Awards
2:1 is bro science bro. let me explain a bit. deca absolutley zeros out your t levels and does so very quickly with even a small dose(as low as 100mg). zero is zero correct? it doesnt get any less. so if you add in for arguments sake 500mg test to get levels to around 4000ng/dl then you are no longer at "zero" per se. yes? so you can run 1:1 like many of my friends do without issue. so 500mg hideca along with 500mg test will still have your t levels at ~4000ng/dlnow deca affects some people more so than others. running prami or something similar(for prog sides) along with an ai should take care of most of the sides that are associated with running deca. running more test will not necessarily take care of the sides.as for pct. i would drop the nolva. it can be an agonist towards prog receptors in the body. something you really dont need after running a prog.hope this helps
Yeah, that sheds some light on your reasoning and I understand what you're saying, but a lot of research I've done says to run them 2:1...I'm sure a lot is personal preference. I just want to make sure I do this 1st cycle as "right" as possible so I build a good base for possible future cycles next year. About the A.I, I'm using aromasin which has a lot of good reviews. If I don't have to take it during the cycle, I'm probably not going to and will use it solely for pct. If I begin to build up gyno sides, figured I run it at 20mgs until they subside. Guess it depends on how I run the hcg. I have clomid on hand also and I may attack out with nolva at 20mgs of nolva and 100mgs of clomid.

xtreme1087

Awards
Yeah, that sheds some light on your reasoning and I understand what you're saying, but a lot of research I've done says to run them 2:1...I'm sure a lot is personal preference. I just want to make sure I do this 1st cycle as "right" as possible so I build a good base for possible future cycles next year. About the A.I, I'm using aromasin which has a lot of good reviews. If I don't have to take it during the cycle, I'm probably not going to and will use it solely for pct. If I begin to build up gyno sides, figured I run it at 20mgs until they subside. Guess it depends on how I run the hcg. I have clomid on hand also and I may attack out with nolva at 20mgs of nolva and 100mgs of clomid.
Attack out made no sense in that last sentence. I'm using my swpe option on my android keypad. I meant to say that I may stack the nolva and clomid at the doses stated.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Proud to say you planned this out very well in detail for us. Goodluck bro! Do you think you can post a b4 pic sonthat @ the end of your cycle we can see how you progressed?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
has nothing to do with reasoning its fact. you can take it or leave it. like i said its bro science the 2:1 ratio. i guarantee even if i ran 2 or 3:1 id still feel like crap on deca. not everone gets the prog sides and i hope you are one that doesnt

now you over looked a few important things i said. 1)YOU will need to have prami or caber on hand. most people feel like sh$t on deca or 19nor because of prog sides not lack of test. 2)consider dropping the nolva for reasons mentioned in earlier post. lots of people run nolva with 19nors but its not the preffered drug

xtreme1087

Awards
has nothing to do with reasoning its fact. you can take it or leave it. like i said its bro science the 2:1 ratio. i guarantee even if i ran 2 or 3:1 id still feel like crap on deca. not everone gets the prog sides and i hope you are one that doesnt

now you over looked a few important things i said. 1)YOU will need to have prami or caber on hand. most people feel like sh$t on deca or 19nor because of prog sides not lack of test. 2)consider dropping the nolva for reasons mentioned in earlier post. lots of people run nolva with 19nors but its not the preffered drug
Then upping the decca looks like the best thing to do. This is why I went ahead and made a post about my cycle. Most of the research I've done has shown to run a 2:1 test:decca cycle, so it's nice to get some different feedback from people who actually back there advice up with evidence. I will have prami on hand by Tuesday. That's the last part of the cycle I'm waiting on. What do you recommend for dosing on prami? From what I've researched, you only run that when you need to, correct? Which is how I plan to run the aromasin and hcg also; only if I need them. May pin the hcg on every 4th day at 250iu. Aromasin, still on the fence for dosing with it, but probably 20mgs ed if sides come up.

xtreme1087

Awards
Proud to say you planned this out very well in detail for us. Goodluck bro! Do you think you can post a b4 pic sonthat @ the end of your cycle we can see how you progressed?
Thanks man. Wish I would get some more feedback from people. I realize I put a lot of info down, but I wanted to lay it all out so ya'll would have a good idea what my plan is. And yes, I will post a before, mid, and after pic!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Then upping the decca looks like the best thing to do. This is why I went ahead and made a post about my cycle. Most of the research I've done has shown to run a 2:1 test:decca cycle, so it's nice to get some different feedback from people who actually back there advice up with evidence. I will have prami on hand by Tuesday. That's the last part of the cycle I'm waiting on. What do you recommend for dosing on prami? From what I've researched, you only run that when you need to, correct? Which is how I plan to run the aromasin and hcg also; only if I need them. May pin the hcg on every 4th day at 250iu. Aromasin, still on the fence for dosing with it, but probably 20mgs ed if sides come up.
aromasin. id start at 12.5mg eod and adjust from there. either start it week 3 or 4 or before then if sides pop up. prami yes dont use unless you need it. hcg definitely use it on cycle

whitepsycho

Awards
Everything looks good bro. I think your getting some real good advice from the replies in regards to PCT. You should take that part seriously and complete the PCT protocol. Only thing I would add is dbol 10-25mgs ed in the first 6 wks of your cycle. Your probably not going to feel the test right away and it may take 3-5 wks for your blood levels to peak. If you havent run dbol I think its well worth it to get your strength and mass up early because your going to see some serious gains with this cycle(should be no less than 10-20 lbs of bodyweight). I like test e better then blends because your levels will be even. If...you wanted and had a connect...HGH would be a welcome edition to this line up. You won't have a problem eating because your going to be starving everydamn day and night. Eat clean and get a lot of sleep. Lift heavy and often. GL bro!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good bro. I think your getting some real good advice from the replies in regards to PCT. You should take that part seriously and complete the PCT protocol. Only thing I would add is dbol 10-25mgs ed in the first 6 wks of your cycle. Your probably not going to feel the test right away and it may take 3-5 wks for your blood levels to peak. If you havent run dbol I think its well worth it to get your strength and mass up early because your going to see some serious gains with this cycle(should be no less than 10-20 lbs of bodyweight). I like test e better then blends because your levels will be even. If...you wanted and had a connect...HGH would be a welcome edition to this line up. You won't have a problem eating because your going to be starving everydamn day and night. Eat clean and get a lot of sleep. Lift heavy and often. GL bro!
what your saying makes perfect sense. but you may have over looked the fact that this is his first cycle. adding another compound on top of 2 already is not a great idea for a first timer

xtreme1087

Awards
Thanks for the advice! I did some research on kickstarting with an oral, but as ambulldog said, that's probably pushing it a little far for a 1st time cycler. I may, however, jump on a light oral of some kind. Something that I can get otc at PowerHouse Nutrition. They have Boladrol there which would be nice for strength, but it's a di-methyl, so I'll pass. They have some Epi-Max there that I MAY pick up, but I'm not hot on stuffing a methyl down my throat along with the gear. I see what you're saying and it'd be real nice to have my strength on the rise at the beginning, but I may just have to wait a couple weeks for the gear to kick in. I have some M-drol and H-drol left from last year. Maybe 3 weeks worth of each. May jump on H-drol 2 weeks prior. We'll see!

xtreme1087

Awards
aromasin. id start at 12.5mg eod and adjust from there. either start it week 3 or 4 or before then if sides pop up. prami yes dont use unless you need it. hcg definitely use it on cycle
12.5 eod sounds like a good dose. I never had problems with estro sides when I ran Trenadrol and Superdrol, so I'm hoping I won't this time either. If no sides arise, I'll jump on aromasin on the 4th week and continue throughout the cycle upping the dose to 20mgs ed for 3 weeks during pct. I'll shoot HCG at 250iu every 4th or maybe even 5th day throughout the cycle, including 3 weeks into pct.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
12.5 eod sounds like a good dose. I never had problems with estro sides when I ran Trenadrol and Superdrol, so I'm hoping I won't this time either. If no sides arise, I'll jump on aromasin on the 4th week and continue throughout the cycle upping the dose to 20mgs ed for 3 weeks during pct. I'll shoot HCG at 250iu every 4th or maybe even 5th day throughout the cycle, including 3 weeks into pct.
i think you need to post your pct plan for us. from what im reading in this paragraph im thinking your understanding of pct is lacking some.

hcg is not run during pct, period. ill explain below
ai is not run in beginning of pct. you can add otc ai late in pct for rebound protection

the 2 previous phs you ran in terms of e2 issues are nothing like a longer run on test. i hope you know this already but ill say it anyway. the more test you got in the body the more the body tries to convert to e2 to balance things out. you will undoubtedly need an ai within a few weeks into cycle.

pupose of pct? get everything functioning normally hormonally. hcg SIMULATES lh meaning the body doesnt need to produce any on its own. a terrible thing when also taking clomid which STIMULATES lh to get the hpta going again. so just imagine what would be going on in your body if taking the 2 together.

xtreme1087

Awards
i think you need to post your pct plan for us. from what im reading in this paragraph im thinking your understanding of pct is lacking some.

hcg is not run during pct, period. ill explain below
ai is not run in beginning of pct. you can add otc ai late in pct for rebound protection

the 2 previous phs you ran in terms of e2 issues are nothing like a longer run on test. i hope you know this already but ill say it anyway. the more test you got in the body the more the body tries to convert to e2 to balance things out. you will undoubtedly need an ai within a few weeks into cycle.

pupose of pct? get everything functioning normally hormonally. hcg SIMULATES lh meaning the body doesnt need to produce any on its own. a terrible thing when also taking clomid which STIMULATES lh to get the hpta going again. so just imagine what would be going on in your body if taking the 2 together.
I understand what you're saying completely, ambull, but I've also done a lot of reading and I've read a couple articles from who I consider to be knowledgable and legit sources that have a few different ideas about pct. What I respect about you and them is that ya'll back up what you're saying with facts, reasons why I should do what you suggest. So many threads and posts that I've read are just people copying what others have said. One reason I believe in a couple articles I've read is because they provide scientific evidence on why there plan SHOULD work "best." I would post the 2 articles on here, but it won't let me because my rep power isn't high enough. I will send them via pm to you and anyone else interested. One article states to run aromasin at 20mgs for 4 weeks during pct and hcg for 3 weeks at 500iu. I understand what a pct is supposed to do; kickstart the body and it's hpta functions back to normal levels and production. The key is to do it quickly after cycle so there's less "dead space" where you're not putting anything into your body for stimulation and your body is shut down. Which is why I'm only going to wait 10 days to start my pct instead of 2-3 weeks after my last test pin. Oral cycle pct's are typically started 5 days prior to the last cycle dose so that the body can try and begin to kickstart hormone production again before dropping completely off the cycle leaving the body "dead."

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you're saying completely, ambull, but I've also done a lot of reading and I've read a couple articles from who I consider to be knowledgable and legit sources that have a few different ideas about pct. What I respect about you and them is that ya'll back up what you're saying with facts, reasons why I should do what you suggest. So many threads and posts that I've read are just people copying what others have said. One reason I believe in a couple articles I've read is because they provide scientific evidence on why there plan SHOULD work "best." I would post the 2 articles on here, but it won't let me because my rep power isn't high enough. I will send them via pm to you and anyone else interested. One article states to run aromasin at 20mgs for 4 weeks during pct and hcg for 3 weeks at 500iu. I understand what a pct is supposed to do; kickstart the body and it's hpta functions back to normal levels and production. The key is to do it quickly after cycle so there's less "dead space" where you're not putting anything into your body for stimulation and your body is shut down. Which is why I'm only going to wait 10 days to start my pct instead of 2-3 weeks after my last test pin. Oral cycle pct's are typically started 5 days prior to the last cycle dose so that the body can try and begin to kickstart hormone production again before dropping completely off the cycle leaving the body "dead."
do what you will then and follow the articles you have read. hcg in pct was a protocol used many moons ago when people didnt know any better. enjoy how you feel crushing your e2 in pct. ive tried to help you out but obviously have been wasting my time. good luck with your pct.

xtreme1087

Awards
Nah man, it's not like that at all. I value your advice very much! Just sent you a pm explaining that before even reading the above post you made. I'm just trying to do the best I can do, man. Not saying what I've read is the best way as many dbags on these forums have no clue what truly works. They just copy what others say and then shoot noobs down for trying to build up a good cycle and pct. None of the vets and pros woke up one morning knowing everything about aas. Took them time to gather knowledge, both right and wrong, and then found what works best for them. Much like you; you've found what works best for you. I'm simply trying to do the same. I will most likely do what you've stated because it's reassuring to know that it worked for you, so there's a good chance it may work for me as well.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Nah man, it's not like that at all. I value your advice very much! Just sent you a pm explaining that before even reading the above post you made. I'm just trying to do the best I can do, man. Not saying what I've read is the best way as many dbags on these forums have no clue what truly works. They just copy what others say and then shoot noobs down for trying to build up a good cycle and pct. None of the vets and pros woke up one morning knowing everything about aas. Took them time to gather knowledge, both right and wrong, and then found what works best for them. Much like you; you've found what works best for you. I'm simply trying to do the same. I will most likely do what you've stated because it's reassuring to know that it worked for you, so there's a good chance it may work for me as well.
those are basic pct protocols that everyone uses. the only real difference youll see in pcts is many people add different otc stuff

xtreme1087

Awards
Then I'll POSSIBLY run:
Nolva at 20mgs ed for 6 weeks starting on the 10th day after my last test pin
OR
Clomid at 150mgs 1st week and then 100mgs through the continuing 5 weeks

OTC:
TST-750 (wks 1-4 PCT)
PCT Revolution (wks 1-4 PCT)
Horny Goat Weed (wks 1-8 PCT)
DHEA (wks 1-6 PCT)

What am I missing/need to get rid of, ambull? Some guys here at the gym recommended the TST-750 for natural test production. PCT Rev is just another precaution that I've heard some good things about. Horny goat weed and DHEA to hopefully speed up the process

xtreme1087

Awards
Final PCT setup:

Clomid- 100mgs 1st wk, 50mgs wks 2-3, 25mgs wks 4-5
Erase starting 2nd or 3rd wk for 3 wks
TST-750 wks 1-4
PCT Revolution wks 1-4

Special thanks to ambulldog who's helped me out from the get-go!
Horny Goat Weed wks 1-6 or 1-8

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Final PCT setup:

Clomid- 100mgs 1st wk, 50mgs wks 2-3, 25mgs wks 4-5
Erase starting 2nd or 3rd wk for 3 wks
TST-750 wks 1-4
PCT Revolution wks 1-4

Special thanks to ambulldog who's helped me out from the get-go!
Horny Goat Weed wks 1-6 or 1-8
dont over think pct. keep it simple. serm(4 weeks) clomid 100 only for a few days not the whole week, 1 natty tbooster for libido(8 weeks), then later in pct cort and e2 rebound protection- erase(4 weeks)

this looks good but id drop the tst and pct revolution

xtreme1087

Awards
dont over think pct. keep it simple. serm(4 weeks) clomid 100 only for a few days not the whole week, 1 natty tbooster for libido(8 weeks), then later in pct cort and e2 rebound protection- erase(4 weeks)

this looks good but id drop the tst and pct revolution
Ok, well after talking with you and another mentor from the gym and local PowerHouse Nutrition store who's a gear vet, I've come up with this:

CYCLE:
Weeks 1-4
test at 500mgs bi-weekly
deca at 300mgs bi weekly
hcg at 250iu bi-weekly

Weeks 5-10
test at 750mgs bi-weekly
deca at 500mgs bi-weekly
hcg at 250iu bi-weekly

Weeks 11-12
test at 750mgs bi-weekly
hcg at 250iu bi-weekly

PCT:
Day 1-5
Clomid at 100mgs ed
testoflex ed

Weeks 2-3
Clomid at 50mgs ed
testoflex ed

Week 4
Clomid at 25mgs ed
testoflex ed

Weeks 5-8
testoflex

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sounds like you've got it sorted! I'll be doing my first cycle very similar to yours in about a month so keep up the posting!

xtreme1087

Awards
Just did my 1st pin. My gf did it for. I just couldn't get myself to do. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It's just the idea of sticking a 1.5" needle that actually looks like 1.5ft into my butt. Everything went quite smoothly, to my knowledge. No blood during aspiration and no blood after the pulling the needle out. I'm going to start an actual log tomorrow that will consists of pics of me now through the end. I'll update them every 2 weeks. Will also document any sides, problems, benefits, etc. I'll post the link on here tomorrow for those that are interested.

Big thanks to ambulldog. Man of knowledge, good advice, and lots of patience.

LET THE TRANSFORMATION BEGIN!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm about to start a test e and decca cycle in 2 weeks. This will be my first gear cycle. I have run 2 ph cycles over the last 2 years consisting of Trenadrol and Mdrol. It's time to change it up.

Stats: currently
ht: 6'3
wt: 198
bf: 7%
Training experience: 5 years excluding high school
Current consistency in the gym: 5Xweek for the past 2 years; missing a day here and there for illness or something
Supp experience: 2 ph cycles throughout past 2 years and the creatine/protein/amino basics throughout past 5 years
Plateau duration: 3rd month currently
Diet: high protein and carbs currently. Calorie intake is around 2800, but will increase it to around 3500-4k keeping protein intake close to 1g/pound of body weight during cycle. Lots of veggies, wheat, and other complex carbs
Goals: the ol' "Gain muscle, mass, endurance, and strength" typical cliche

I have everything on hand right now (cycle gear, support supps, and pct). Giving it 2 more weeks to learn more info and make any changes neccessary. I am a 1st time poster in regards to gear, but have been researching failry intently since late February. Off and on before then, but nothing serious. Ok, onto the nitty gritty of my cycle layout! Nothing fancy by any means.

Pre-Cycle:
hawthorn berry, milk thistle, and saw palmetto for past week and will continue throughout cycle
workout 5Xweek, resting Saturday and Sunday. Gym time is 1.5 hours give or take a few minutes depending on the focused muscle groups.
Animal Pak currently in use and will be throughout including PCT

Training:
currently, pre cycle, during cycle, and post will consist of 2 major muscle groups a day, plus either abs, calves, or core and cardio. I will use the eliptical for a 5 minute warmup, workout, then cool down with a 15 minute jog ending with 5 minutes of inclined brisk walking for the calves. I am a firm believer in "muscle confusion," so the muscle groups I do Monday will be different the next week. I will hit abs MWF, calves on Tuesday, and core on Thursday. The next week will be core MWF and so-on. Calves will also be done once a week during leg day. Probably throw a few quick forearm exercises in there every few days before cool down as well. Estimated time in gym is 2-2.5 hours.

Cycle:
12 weeks total
weeks1-10
500mgs test e and 300mgs decca per week. Shots will be split into 2 doses of 250mgs test and 150mgs decca bi weekly pinning on Monday and Thursday every week. Week 10 will conclude my final decca injection and I will continue the test finishing it on week 12. I am debating how to run HCG. I've read some don't use it at all while others use it often. I am definitely open to suggestions here. 250iu every 4th day seems fairly popular. I've also read people running it at 500iu for 3 weeks during PCT. I also have nolva and aromasin on hand that I may use during the cycle and for sure PCT. Recommendations on HCG and aromasin are welcome.
Also will be using 1MR for pre-workout (cycling every other month), Xtend during, and end with a 25g protein shake for post throughout the cycle along with Organ Shield.

PCT:
Will start 10 days after the last test injection. I know some say to wait 2-3 weeks, but I'd like to kick start my body back into function and not have any "dead space." I base this off several readings that I found. I also know a guy at the gym who does it this way, only he waits 7 days. He is also helping me a long the way being 36 years old and an 8 year gear vet off and on.
weeks 14-17
20mgs of nolva and aromasin/day
weeks 17-19
20mgs nolva/day continued

Conclusion:
I'm excited, but also nervous to start. Needles have never been my favorite objects. I take shots well in the arm, but I've mever been given a shot elsewhere. My girlfriend is going to administer them. Ah, another point! Pinning will be in the glute. Is it a good idea to switch sides after evey pinning? Or maybe pin the right glute one week and the left the other and so-on? Glutes seem to be the primary site. I know I'll be sore in the pin area, but I'd rather stay away from delts and thighs. Also, I plan to mix the test and decca into one syringe. What is the best method to get accurate amounts of each in one vial? I will use separate 20 gauge needles to draw in both solutions and use a 25gX1" to administer it. I will cycle on and off 1MR every other month along with QuickMass, use Xtend during workouts throughout the entire "on cycle," and a protein shake 3 times a day including post workout shake. As stated earlier, suggestions/comments on HCG and aromasin usage would be appreciated along with anything else!
there is no "dead space" your levels will be very high for a coupel weeks, starting pct at this time is POINTLESS!
test should be ran a bit longer then deca.
i would rec:
wk1-14 test
wj1-12 deca
wk16-20 PCT

xtreme1087

Awards
there is no "dead space" your levels will be very high for a coupel weeks, starting pct at this time is POINTLESS!
test should be ran a bit longer then deca.
i would rec:
wk1-14 test
wj1-12 deca
wk16-20 PCT
I'm running test for 12 weeks and deca for 10, so I am running test a bit longer. I'm going to stick with a 12 week cycle. Much of what I've read has said that's a good basic cycling time and since I'm running 2 compounds at once instead of just running test first, it'd probably be even better to run a little shorter cycle, but since everyone says deca needs at least 10 weeks, I've chosen to run test for 12.

xtreme1087

Awards
Feeling kind of crappy today. Real tired and my body is hot. Tired probably because I didn't sleep well last night with all the anxiety I had built up before my 1st injection. Hot because I'm thinking my body is trying to combat a new foreign substance that was injected into it. Could this be true? I'm pretty sore around the injection area. Feels like someone gave me a hard knee in glute. This looks to be normal from what others have stated. It's uncomfortable and I get pretty stiff when I lay or sit for very long and I'm a little slow to get up and get moving, but it wears down a little. I hope I don't ache like this the entire cycle, but it certainly won't stop me if I do. Sitting on the good ol heating pad right now. Haven't worked out today yet. Just got home from class, downed a protein shake, bowl of watermelon, and a banana, and am letting that all settle for 30mins or so before I hit the iron. Log will start after that,

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, space out your posts. It's easier to read.

You sound really anxious and paranoid. It's just a needle. You're probably making more of it out in your head.

JBowling

JBowling

Awards
Feeling kind of crappy today. Real tired and my body is hot. Tired probably because I didn't sleep well last night with all the anxiety I had built up before my 1st injection. Hot because I'm thinking my body is trying to combat a new foreign substance that was injected into it. Could this be true? I'm pretty sore around the injection area. Feels like someone gave me a hard knee in glute. This looks to be normal from what others have stated. It's uncomfortable and I get pretty stiff when I lay or sit for very long and I'm a little slow to get up and get moving, but it wears down a little. I hope I don't ache like this the entire cycle, but it certainly won't stop me if I do. Sitting on the good ol heating pad right now. Haven't worked out today yet. Just got home from class, downed a protein shake, bowl of watermelon, and a banana, and am letting that all settle for 30mins or so before I hit the iron. Log will start after that,

Interested following your cycle, I plan on doing one similar soon as my stuff gets here in the next week or so. I did see you chose not to use the Aromasin on cycle, your thoughts on that?

xtreme1087

Awards
Interested following your cycle, I plan on doing one similar soon as my stuff gets here in the next week or so. I did see you chose not to use the Aromasin on cycle, your thoughts on that?
Nah man, I got it. I revised my cycle again. More research. I am using aromasin. I wouldn't run a cycle without an AI and aromasin has the most positive feedback.

xtreme1087

Awards
First, space out your posts. It's easier to read.

You sound really anxious and paranoid. It's just a needle. You're probably making more of it out in your head.
Oh, I have no doubts I'm making a lot out of it in my head. I've just started injecting a foreign substance into my body that can really jack me up if I don't do it right. Darn right I'm a little paranoid lol. This somewhat sick feeling is not in my head and neither is my body temp. My 4head and body are warmer than usual. I know it's just a needle. It's going to take me a couple pins to get used to it and relax.

JBowling

JBowling

Awards
Nah man, I got it. I revised my cycle again. More research. I am using aromasin. I wouldn't run a cycle without an AI and aromasin has the most positive feedback.

I figured you would, I plan on using it too, however I dont think that my Aro will be here before my gear. Do you know of any OTC alternatives that would be close, I know its the best according to most people, but was just curious. I am more worried about water retention and acne than anything. Just wanted some opinions not trying to hijack your thread. Keep in there your body should adjust

xtreme1087

Awards
I figured you would, I plan on using it too, however I dont think that my Aro will be here before my gear. Do you know of any OTC alternatives that would be close, I know its the best according to most people, but was just curious. I am more worried about water retention and acne than anything. Just wanted some opinions not trying to hijack your thread. Keep in there your body should adjust
To my knowledge, there isn't anything otc compatible to exemestane, letro, or adex. I haven't started using it yet. I've read some guys start at the beginning of the cycle, some a couple weeks in, and some only when prog and gyno signs flare. I'm not going to start using it until the 3rd or 4th week unless sides pop up before then. If you're not gyno prone, I wouldn't run it until later on. You don't want to suppress too much estrogen since estrogen is a big mass component. For acne, whenever I would start to get acne on my ph cycles, I would use Irish Spring soap with the scrubbing beads and use a luffa and scrub the crap out of my back, chouldas, chest, and face. Took care of it real good. And nah man, you're not hijacking anything. We're all on this site to learn and whatnot! And I hope my body starts to adjust. I don't feel near as sick today, but I am still a sore mother in the glute area. Going to shoot my left delt tomorrow.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
lets get it on man. im here for ya