Cycle Help?

greg_the_ripp

Awards
Im 23 have been working out for 5 years using a bodybuilding split routine 6 days a week. My first cycle was last winter and it was a test only cycle. It was a low dose of only 300mg for 8 weeks, and for pct i used nolva. I went from 170 to 188 and kept around 12lbs of it. My second cycle i used a Prohormone, H-drol, for 6 weeks using it at 50/50/75/75/75/75 and went from around 183 to 200. I was shocked at this amount but i was using as a bulk cycle, and pounding in the carbs same as the test only cycle. As of now im leaner. I Started carb cycling to lean out after finishing H-drol and im sitting at 190 as of now and im leaner than i was when i start h-drol. This is a little info about my cycles.

Now my question is i was wanting to do another cycle this fall and i was wanting to possibly do equipoise, Test, and maybe winstrol. Just looking for some lean, and hard gains. What do you guys think is this too much or should i be fine.

I was thinking about running
test E at 500mgs 12 weeks
Equipoise 400mgs 10weeks
winstrol last 6 weeks
then start pct.

greg_the_ripp

Awards
Any advice? Any suggestions would be beneficial since i'm new to this. keep the dosage or lower it?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
you prolly could up the eq a bit, and run it longer, run it the duration of your test.

greg_the_ripp

Awards
so 12 weeks on both eq and test. So would this be a good third cycle, well second test cyle? And what do you think about the winstrol. keep it or lose it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10