My cycle setup... but is my test enough?

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
This is what my planned cycle is looking like:

weeks 1-12 - Test-c: 400mg/week in split into two (200mg each)
weeks 1-12 - Liquidex: .5mg ED (for bloating and gyno)
weeks 5-12 - Anavar: 60mg ED split dosed

PCT - for 30 days starting after week 12 :

first 10 days: 100mgs Clomid, 30mgs Nolva
next 20 days: 50mgs Clomid, 20mgs Nolva

This is my first test cycle. I would like to run 500mg/week, but my ampules are 200mg each and I dont want to go as high as 600mg/week. Though I want to gain size, im not looking to gain what would likely come with 600mg/week. However, if 400mg/week wont net me much results... then I may just go up to 600mg/week.

Lastly... what kind of nut shrinkage should I be expecting and how can i prevent it? My misses likes to suck on those! ;-)

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
I have heard that HCG is pretty good at minimising shutdown, I haven't tried it though (have just been researching for my own injectable cycle)

texdb1

Awards
Thanks for this post. I've been thinking of doing about the same thing, and had planned on asking.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd up the test to 500mg a week. Looks like you have 200mg/ml. So that shouldn't be hard. Also you don't need two serms in your pct bro. Just pick one. I prefer nolva. Run it at something like 20/20/10/10. And maybe stack a natty T booster along with it. hcgenerate will bounce your libido back in a big way when it decides to drop during pct. Could also pick up DAA as a cheap and effective option as well. ntbm has it right now for 16.99 shipped.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
I'd up the test to 500mg a week. Looks like you have 200mg/ml. So that shouldn't be hard. Also you don't need two serms in your pct bro. Just pick one. I prefer nolva. Run it at something like 20/20/10/10. And maybe stack a natty T booster along with it. hcgenerate will bounce your libido back in a big way when it decides to drop during pct. Could also pick up DAA as a cheap and effective option as well. ntbm has it right now for 16.99 shipped.
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated!

I would love to do 500mg/week, but the problem is that my ampules are 200mg each, so I would be wasting 1/2 ampule.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Pct shouldn't start till week 14... Test c and e takes 2 weeks to clear your system...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated!

I would love to do 500mg/week, but the problem is that my ampules are 200mg each, so I would be wasting 1/2 ampule.
You could just use that amp next time, or am I missing something?

Pct shouldn't start till week 14... Test c and e takes 2 weeks to clear your system...
What I was going to add. Given that, you might want to move the var so it ends at week 14, so you're taking it for 2 weeks without any test shots and the last day you take var, you can go straight into PCT.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
You could just use that amp next time, or am I missing something?

What I was going to add. Given that, you might want to move the var so it ends at week 14, so you're taking it for 2 weeks without any test shots and the last day you take var, you can go straight into PCT.
Thanks for the feedback... It is much appreciated!!!

As for the amp issue, it is those glass amps that you need to break open, so they can't be resealed. However, I am thinking that I may just use the rest to preload a needle for the next shot.

Repped

wheeliegsxr

Awards
or just do 600mg; mon 200, wed 200, friday 200, i think that be much better especially wit cypionate, youll have much better results! good luck bro