Question re:Trifecta Stack and Stims

Marc Vega

Marc Vega

Awards
First off, I want to say I love this site. I've gotten so much great information from here. I'm a total noob...47 years old, been lifting for about 3 years and just started my first Trifecta Stack cycle. I am currently finishing up a cycle of OxyElite Pro. I'm thinking I should have waited until I finished the thermogenic prior to starting TS (but patience isn't one of my strong points). Anyway...I'm at work feeling a little anxious. Here's what I'm currently taking aside from the stack...

Jack3d - Pre-workout

Xtend - intra-workout

Optimum Whey Protein - Daily

Opti-Men multi - Daily

Fish Oil - Daily

OxyElite Pro - 3x daily (about two weeks left of an 8 week cycle)

Micronized Creatine

Any thoughts? Should I dump the Oxy or is it just the Yohimbe in the mmv3 that got me a little jittery?
My apologies in advance if I started this thread in the wrong forum.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It could be if your sensitive to the yohimbe. You could see if your body adapts within the next couple of days. Are you dosing them together?

Marc Vega

Marc Vega

Awards
It could be if your sensitive to the yohimbe. You could see if your body adapts within the next couple of days. Are you dosing them together?
I took a mmv3 at 6:00 a.m., oxyelite pro at 7:00 a.m. and Methyl 1-D with breakfast 15 minutes later.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I can only assume your taking two caps of Oxy. Trying dropping to one per dose and see how you feel.

Marc Vega

Marc Vega

Awards
I can only assume your taking two caps of Oxy. Trying dropping to one per dose and see how you feel.
Wow, didn't occur to me to do that. Feeling no anxiety now. Thanks for the feedback!