TRENAZONE AND TEST-C LOG PLUS TRIPTORELIN PCT AND BLOODWORK

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

TRENAZONE AND TEST-C LOG PLUS TRIPTORELIN PCT AND BLOODWORK

You heard me guys, Trenazone and Test/Mast/SD log coming up in a few weeks! I still have some things to round up like PCT products and ancillaries so I'll need a few weeks to get everything ready. I also intend to have two different bloodworks done. One at the beginning of PCT and another one after 10 days into PCT to show results from Triptorelin.

Current stats - 5'5" 147lbs @ 11% BF. (Was 13.5% before my cut 6 weeks ago) I've been training hard for 3 years and have seen over 40lbs of gains since the beginning, however recently I have lost about 15lbs on my natty cut.

The GOAL

Burn 5lbs of fat and put in it's place 5-7lbs of muscle. Basically, a recomp.
    To have shredded abs and quads by end of cycle.
    To be around 6-7% BF and near 150lbs
    Prepared for a Dexter Jackson Classic in Memphis by mid-October
    And of course bench pressing 300+lbs

The GEAR - EDIT 9/20/11

Trenazone 0/0/150/150/150/150 Bridged From SD
    Test Prop 100mg EOD X 3 weeks & 100mg ED X 3 weeks (Total of 6 weeks)
    Exema 8-12.5mg/day weeks 2-8 (If Needed)
    M-Drol First 3 weeks @ 20mg/day

PCT
    Triptorelin - 1 dose @ 100mcg
    Clomid starting mid week 2 0/25/50/25 (If Trip works as planned)
    Exema 10/10/5/5
    Phera 10mg/day 0/10/10/10
    IGF-1 DES 40mcg pre-workout
    Ipamorelin & CJC-1295 w/o DAC until I run out

Bloodwork will be taken after test clears and again 10 days after trip administration. Will post up actual images of bloodwork! For more info on Triptorelin see this: More evidence on GnRH (Triptorelin) for PCT - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

THE DIET
    LEAN GAINS DIET, super clean
    -Chicken
    -Whole grain pastas and breads
    -Eggs of all types
    -Fish
    -Fresh fruits and veggies from garden
    -Only simple carbs Post-workout meal

1g/lb of bw in protein
    roughly 200g carbs/day
    roughly 50-60g fats/day

Supporting supplements include lots of Hawthorne Berry, Fish oils, P-5-P, Toco-8, multi-vitamins, COQ-10, and UDCA during PCT to undo SD sides.

Most recent lifts:

Incline Bench Press 225 X 3
    Squats 275 X 4
    Deads ???
    Curls 115 lbs

I won't be training super, super heavy. Just whatever I can do 6-10 reps of. I do not want to injure myself so I'll keep the volume high and the weight moderate. First 5 weeks will be finalizing the cut. Last 5 weeks will be to "fill" out whatever lagging muscle groups I might have. Although I suspect the legs and chest will be the laggers

Opinions/comments welcome...

Pre-cycle pics...

Name:  August 15 2011 203.JPG
Views: 1034
Size:  181.3 KBName:  August 15 2011 201.JPG
Views: 1124
Size:  202.5 KBName:  August 15 2011 204.JPG
Views: 1045
Size:  188.5 KB

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

subd.... interested in the trip
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  3. Registered User
    Answers

me too
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

INNNN!!!!!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Bro, it looks like you;ve got a really good plan here! I am digging the diet consisting of the fresh vegetables and whole food protein sources. It looks like you have a really solid schenatic as well. If I may offer some food for thought since you are still setting things up... Did you ever consider picking up some exemestane to use instead of the formestane and use it at 12.5mg daily throughout your cycle? I think you'd get better results from the exemestane than the formestane for your goals with your cycle. If you have the extra money you could always use the Trenazone for the entire duration as there is minimal toxicity with the dienolone transdermal and you could lose a little extra fat and pack on some extra muscle for an all around, more effective recomp. You may even be able to offset some of the suppression by adding DAA or Admantium by Athletix, as there are some talks of people logging Admantium alongside a mild/moderate AAS cycle to prevent or minimize suppression.

I'm just throwing in my nickels worth of little tips here and there, but everything you have planned out looks nice. There's always room for improvement and I'm glad you are open to comments and opinions. I also want to see how the triptorelin works for you and I wish you the best with your cycle and recovery, my friend!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

subbed
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Man I know! The garden is off the hook this summer. I've got Watermelons and tomatoes popping up everywhere, lol. But I also have okra, squash, zuccinni, banana peppers, bell peppers, purple hull peas and cantelope..

Since late last night I have decided to go with Exemestane at least on cycle for the 10 weeks. I found a supplier that is very reasonable with their price so I'll buy two bottles of that and run about 10-12mg per day while on the test.

I like your idea of continuing the trenazone throughout. If I can afford it I'll do it, lol. Those are $50 a piece but honestly if I were to run it 8 weeks I'd have to lower the dosage to something like 100mg per day (which still isn't bad). As for the Admantium, we'll see. Toco-8 keeps the LH and FSH working throughout cycles - thats not bull crap either.

Update: Ok, I checked out the Adamantium. It's only $22 so I'm down for that. I can make funds meet those requirements.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Name:  2011-08-05 12.24.06.jpg
Views: 1640
Size:  169.5 KB

A typical meal, 3 times per day. I love the lean gains diet. It's practical enough that I can do this almost every meal. This one in particular is POST-WORKOUT & consists of:

2 - Grilled Cheese Sammy's with Sharp Cheddar
    5 oz skillet chicken seasoned and dipped in Ranch Dressing
    3 small slices of tomatoes
    3 oz steamed squash seasoned with Tony's Creole

I don't usually eat grilled cheese sandwiches tho. But I need to add a few more grams of fat into my diet I think. Anyways, this meal is about 700-720 calories. 60 grams of protein, 75g carbs, & 20gs fats.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Fueledpassion, nice looking meal you've got there! I like the modifications you have made and I am sure that with your diet being the way it is and assuming your training is tailored properly, you'll surpass your goals and have an easy PCT. You definitely have a lot of good items in that garden, bro. Hahaha.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

interesting cycle, Il be watching bro

GL
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I've always wanted to try this, I might order some and Guinea pig a year long cycle just because I have nothing better to do LOL. Jk anyway I'm subbing and looking forward to your results sir.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I've always wanted to try this, I might order some and Guinea pig a year long cycle just because I have nothing better to do
    Do iiittttttttt
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Ordering my peptides and PCT stuff today as well as Exema. All I need now is the good stuff plus some pins and we're good to go! Hopefully by the end of next week I'll get this things started!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Ordering my peptides and PCT stuff today as well as Exema. All I need now is the good stuff plus some pins and we're good to go! Hopefully by the end of next week I'll get this things started!
    Nice! Do it big!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

well poot...My exema will be coming in a day or two later and the PEG MGF won't be in til late this week or next week sometime and my test supply is dried up til Tuesday or Wednesday. I guess I'll start Friday and incorporate the Exema and IGF/MGF starting on week 3..

SO Exema is 0/0/12.5 for 12 weeks there after (including PCT)
    IGF 40mcg pre-workout only on training days (5-6 days a week)
    MGF 200mcg M,W,F mid-day when cortisol is at it's highest and GH is at it's lowest..

The cycle is about to begin folks. I actually wound up with TWO bottles of Clomid. They gave me one on the house! Such a nice company to do this!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed. Good luck
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

This is like an orgy of wonderful compounds. I'm watching.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

And here goes today's pic. I'm seeing so much progress that I'm almost second guessing the need for gear, lol. This Lean Gains is really effective!

Name:  81711 BB'ing pic.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  283.9 KB
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Hopefully by Saturday I'll start pinning and running SD.

I've changed my plan to kick starting with SD, still cutting of course. SD is really excellent at holding muscle mass while on a serious caloric deficit. I realize that SD isn't typically chosen to do a recomp, or a cut for that matter. However in my experience if the diet is clean the gains from SD are pretty dry. I hope this works. Running it with prop is going to be off the charts agression and strength, lol. Week 3 will be merging from SD to Trenazone while still on prop. I cannot imagine how touchy I might be then. We'll see..
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Subd in bro.....this should be an awesome cycle
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I'm planning my epi/tren cycle. Getting my stuff together, prolly starting that in December or so. Subbed in for more info. Kill it bro.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    I'm planning my epi/tren cycle. Getting my stuff together, prolly starting that in December or so. Subbed in for more info. Kill it bro.
    I recommend an agressive recomp with that setup. Maybe burn 4-5lbs of fat and replace it with about 7lbs in muscle and water..if possible. I've learned that lean muscle mass gains are far superior than huge bulks at the end of the day.

I'm looking to hurt some feelings after this cycle, lol. This will be my first cycle with a clean diet. At least clean for me anyways...I'm sure it could get cleaner but everything it pretty good for me right now. I'm hoping I'll push to near record-breaking powerlifts in the bench press as well.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Subd on this ride!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Well, got engaged tonight! Threw my lady a massive b-day party and popped the question. We picked up my Test-prop together today but I'm waiting for some drawing pins and numbing spray. (I'm an idiot and forgot to order those with the pins/syringes) Anyways, I start SD tomorrow and will pin up first dose of Test tomorrow night. Big week! And so it begins...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Congrats on the engagement and looking forward to the upcoming weeks of this log
    Gonna be one helluwa ride I'd imagine
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, congrats man. Gonna be a busy next couple of weeks. Looking forward to the log.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Bump and check edit on cycle info..
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Started yesterday. Took 20mg of M-Drol and pinned a cc in my right shoulder last night with the help of fiance. She has this numbing spray that made the injection completely painless.

Then there is today...oh my dang my arm hurts so freggin bad from this Prop shot! I need a sling it hurts so bad! This stuff is nasty...

Today I will attempt to workout my back in between classes today around 4-5pm. This is my second day back to class in college since 3 years ago. In fact, yesterday was a beginning for many things lol..

-Beginning of my engagement period
    -Beginning of my cycle
    -Beginning of my 1st semester back at school

End of night. Had a serious caloric deficit today. If I get lucky I'll have eaten 1500 calories today but still a fair share of protein was in the mix. Perhaps 120-130g which is plenty on a cut. Training was so so although I did notice a slight increase in initial intensity but I ran out of gas quickly. I had excellent sleep last night but am feeling a bit run down today. I also had to shift my 16/8 IF back another 2-3 hours. I now break my fast at 3PM and eat til 11PM. It was kinda tuff today. Anyways, tomorrow I have no classes just study time and I'll be able to have a fasted training session around 12PM. I'll also try and eat about 2700 calories tomorrow with 150g protein in the mix.

As for SD/Test

Already feeling an ever-so-slight "synthetic pump" from the gear. Look alittle fuller today as well.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Day 7

Strength seems to be about the same (maybe a slight increase) Stamina has increased substantially - where I would typically take 1-2 minute rests inbetween sets I only took 15-30 seconds last night while working shoulders. Mood - Is fantastic. Sleep has been getting better each night as well. Muscle fullness is looking great. Even on a dried out empty stomach I look like I've been shoveling carbs down all day, lol. However I have retained some water weight but it doesn't look too bad.

Weight: 151-152lbs ( +3-4lbs)

Crap crap crap! I'm keeping calories down to sub 2000 kcals/day and still putting on a little weight! Poot on that! I'm sure most of it is water weight which is to be expected to some degree. I think it's glycogen uptake in the SD cause I'm taking exemestane alongside to avoid estro-related water weight from the test. I will be cleaning up diet even more and adding 2-3 days of cardio into my routine for the next 6 weeks to avoid any serious increase in mass. I really just want a recomp and even more than that I want fat burning. Test-E, Parabolan, and EQ will be my mass builder in the winter/spring seasons so no need in trying to put on mega weight with this 6-8 week cycle of prop.

Well, thats it for now. I'll keep updating every 5-7 days on progress.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

For those of you wondering, here is my new routine for this cycle:

Monday – Chest & Bi’s
    1) Incline Bench 4 X 8,8,6,6
    2) Decline Bench 4 X 8,8,6,6
    3) Flat DB Flies 3 X 10
    4) Decline DB Flies 3 X 10
    5) Chest Press 2 X 20
    6) Pushups X 50
    7) Straight Barbell Curls 4 X 8
    8) DB Curls 3 X 12,10,8
    9) SB Cable Curls 4 X 8
    10) Ab Crunch 3 X 8

Tuesday – Cardio & Abs
    1) Elliptical X 30 minutes
    2) Tanning X 10 minutes
    3) Ab Crunch 3 X 8
    4) Gorilla Crunch 3 X 10

Wednesday – Legs
    1) Squats 4 X 8,6,6,12 (Last set butt-to-heel)
    2) Lunges 3 X 5
    3) Leg Ext 3 X 10
    4) Leg Curls 3 x 10
    5) Calf Raise 3 X 45 seconds (Lift & Hold)

Thursday – Cardio & Abs
    1) Elliptical X 30 minutes
    2) Tanning X 10 minutes
    3) Ab Crunch 3 X 8
    4) Gorilla Crunches 3 X 10
    5) Side Crunches 3 X 10

Friday – Back & Tri’s
    1) One-arm DB Rows 3 X 10
    2) Bent-over Rows 3 X 10
    3) Wide-grip Pull downs 4 X 10,8,6, BO
    4) Stiff-leg Deads 2 X 8
    5) Hyperextensions 3 X 10
    6) Close-grip BB Decline 4 X 8
    7) Overhead DB Extensions 4 X 10
    8) Kickbacks 3 X 12
    9) Weight Dips 3 X 8

Saturday – Shoulders & Abs
    1) BB Military 4 X 8,8,6,6
    2) Front OA DB Raises 3 X 10
    3) Hammer Shoulder Press 3 X 8
    4) Gorilla Crunches 3 X 10
    5) Decline Sit-ups 3 X 10
    6) Ab Crunch 2 X 8

Sunday – OFF
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I'm liking that workout, I might set something similar up with maybe an ab circuit on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays. Ima be trying to recomp also.

Keep us updated and keep up the good work bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Day 9

1 = Not so good
    5 = Good
    10 = Perfect

Pumps 6/10
    Vascularity 5/10
    Body Comp 6/10
    Muscle Density 6/10
    Libido 5/10
    Mood 5/10

I can't speak for strength or stamina because yesterday I only did cardio and later today I will do legs. I don't expect anything stellar because I had to pin up my quad yesterday and that joker is sore again! I doubt I can lift heavy because of this but I'll try to get 275 for a few reps on squats. We shall see...

I'm also debating on chunking the Masteron for this cycle and using Tren-A..any thoughts? I dunno, but I feel like Mast would have been the thing to do if I was going to compete. The reality is I have school to worry about right now and a BB comp needs to be put on backburner for this. Also, I'd much rather compete in the novice middle or heavyweight instead of the lighweight.

The Test Prop seems pretty mild..maybe I'll just get another bottle and run 100mg ED for the last 3 weeks of cycle. Opinions are welcome!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

no need for tren and mast if your not going to step on a stage anytime soon. If you want the hardness go with 100mg of mast eod, if you want more strength opt for the tren. but sh!t bro, your only at day 9....
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    no need for tren and mast if your not going to step on a stage anytime soon. If you want the hardness go with 100mg of mast eod, if you want more strength opt for the tren. but sh!t bro, your only at day 9....
    yeah I thought about that after I posted last night lol. My trumpet might be tootin a different tune in about 10-15 more days, lol...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  248 lbs.
    Answers

might take a little longer than that to feel the effects, i started my cycle and it took 6 weeks before my strength started to go threw the roof im not on any orals at the moment just test e, good luck tho hope you see some great results
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliegsxr View Post
    might take a little longer than that to feel the effects, i started my cycle and it took 6 weeks before my strength started to go threw the roof im not on any orals at the moment just test e, good luck tho hope you see some great results
    Well, I've already experienced to some degree some strength. SD kicks in quick so it's not surprising to me, plus I'm taking prop, not a long ester like my thread title says. I'm doing the best I can at keep the weight down but I fluctuate lots during the day. Yesterday I started at 149-150 and ended up at 157lbs...I'm thinking about purchasing a dieuretic and using it twice during this cycle just to truly see my "gains". All this water weight will make things hard for me to see what's really going on under the sub-q level...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

7-8lbs fluctuations Sounds delightful
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Oh dear...and the weight increases.

7+ lbs and counting.
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Day 16

Well, today was leg day. Didn't do alot of volume because I hit legs very lightly on Monday. However I did do squats and hit 275 X 6 times on my 3rd set. I feel like 295 X 3 is possible next week. My goal is to hit 315 X 2 before the cycle is ended.

Recomp is happening..really, this might end up being a lean bulk, lol.

Weight = 154lbs on an empty stomach. +7lbs in this case

Pumps - 7/10
    Vascularity - 6/10
    Body Comp - 7/10
    Muscle Density - 7/10
    Libido - 7/10
    Mood - 7/10

Basically, everything is up! Keep in mind, my rating system is different. 0 = crappy, 5 = Good, 10 = Christ-like. I'd say when I'm natty on this rating system I'd stick at a steady 4-5 of out 10 on most of these characteristics.

Running SD with Test is so much better than running solo. I have had very little sides to speak of. Muscle tightness and slight shoulder pumps have occurred but thats it really!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Ill way h just for the gnrh
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Triptorelin 1 day pct
    By swollen87 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:56 AM
  2. Trying to come off TRT, Triptorelin / HCG?
    By BatCountry in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 07:06 PM
  3. 18 y/o bloodwork (test, free test)
    By Aoba in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 12:30 PM
  4. Need help with what to test with bloodwork
    By dynomite in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 06:43 PM