Pro-Ergo (Ergomax/Pheraplex clone) 4 weeks cycle (recomp/cutting)

wlkir100

Awards
Helo dudes,

want to hear some opinions about my upcoming cylce.

Weight: 185lbs
Bodyfat: ~ 11%

Trainingmethod: own high frequency-modified doggcrapp (5 times/week), cardio/Hiit/circleworkout 2-3 times a week, other workouts (like bodyweight gymnastics and general speed workouts) 1-2 times/week
Aims: going under 10% bodyweight for better athletic performance and a brutal looking, strenght gain, muscle loss prevention

Nutrition: 100% controlled, deficite, moderate carb, moderate fat (only the good ones ;) ), high protein
Drinking: 5-7 Liters of mineral water ed, 5 cups green tee

Pre-Cycle-Management: 2 weeks of milk thistle, 5 cups green tea, 10mg fish oil, Nac - loading (ed)
Cycle Supplements: fish oil 10mg ed, maybe grapefruitjuice to make the lower dose effective
Post cycle medication: Nolva 40mg ed (first 3 Days), 30mg ed (next 4 Days), 20 mg ed (week 2), 20 mg ed (week 3), 10 mg ed (week 4)
Post cycle supplements: fish oil 20mg/ed, NAC & milk thistle
Any other medications: non regular use of phenylpiracetam (also known as carphedon) for better focus&cognition and cardiogenic performance (about 2 times per week)

Blood Pressure at moment (meassured every morning at same time): ~ 110/70 , HF [arithmetic middle of a week): 48

The cycle itself:(week 1/2/3/4)
10/20/20/20 mg ed

I hope my suggested cycle is mild enough or should i go higher?

Actual Info: I am now in preperation week 2, medications and supplements already bought.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
pheraplex never was known as a cutter, though some people could use it as such. Interesting to see how this works for you.

wlkir100

Awards
Pro-Ergo is more a Ergomax-clone I think, so it's a mixture between the two isomers, where phera should contain only the strong one.
The wettness/bloating should be regulated by nutrition (like when you're cutting on a long ester of testosterone (which is also is known as a bulking component, but works also perfectly on a cutting cycle), the anabolic and androgenic effects of steroids are not directly linked with your calory or carbohydrate intake, though only to the interaction with the receptors.

What about my dosage? Should I be fine with 10/20/20/20 - or can I even reduce or should I drive a 20/20/20/20 sceme?

wlkir100

Awards
So guys, I am almost at the end of my pre-cycle and got a few questions left about supplementation during the cycle.

What about liver protection? I read already so much different opinions, somebody say: not while on , cause it makes the ph less active, someother say yes, in all cases. I will run a relative mild dosage, so I want to know, how to make it as effective as possible, without stressing my liver to much.
Liversupports I already have: Liv52, Milkthistle, SAMe, NAC, R-ALA, Curcumin, fishoil and of course a lot of natural food which I dealy consume: Blueberrys, Raspberrys, etc. pp. .
So what about Liv52and Milkthistle, should I used it while on cycle or just leave it for pre and post?