gaining like crazy what do you all think

weezycon12

Awards
finish up third week of first cycle an up 13lbs im sure alot is water retention but **** is that pretty good ?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
what are you running

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just depends on how much you're eating and training. 3 weeks in, that's not too terribly surprising.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering you're 165 lbs, it's not surprising.

Yearightbuddy

Awards
so.... U gained 13lbs in a couple days?

This shows EXACTLY why u need to wait to Use.

U didnt gain the first 2 cause test because the ester doenst even kick in till 3rd week. Waste of ur money and waste of my anger.

weezycon12

Awards
yea i no it takes that long to kick in believe it or not i did do my ****ing homework before i started putting **** in my body an im finishing up week four an im sitting at 16lbs i no u dont keep all this when its done bc its water an yea i did the naturally thing for sometime i hit a stopping point i eat about 250 grams over protein spread out through the day bc ur body can only digest so much at a time i eat 8 meals a day complex carbs proteins etc im new but i have some basic knowledge im looking for guidance not *******s

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test e takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in
no, test e or c or p or u begins working as soon as it is injected, it does however take around that time for the hormone to reach peak blood plasma levels

wut- you think all the test you inject in the first 14 days just sits there?

weezycon12

Awards
everyone can sit here an be a critic but everyone of you were new at this before too

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, test e or c or p or u begins working as soon as it is injected, it does however take around that time for the hormone to reach peak blood plasma levels

wut- you think all the test you inject in the first 14 days just sits there?
I was about to say this lol, guy must not read thoroughly about what he takes

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't care what anyone here says thats negative and you shouldn't either, from what I can see I'm assuming this is your first cycle and if so they also have to take that into consideration. Great job so far, what I will say is if you want to continue your progress please consider making a log in the training forum so we all can encourage you to continue and provide tips as well as motivation. Lastly once again who cares what anyone else thinks as long as your happy with your progress and you look and feel good. Great job once again and keep at it!

Ps, I train this guy and he is really self conscious so even though you offer criticism please make it constructive, words do hurt some people much deeper then you know.

weezycon12

Awards
thanks for the input i didnt know about the training log section ill be sure to check it out thanks for the feed back an i dont mind negative feed back if there was a point to not just ur a dumb ass or you dont know what ur doing if your gonna state a problem mayb you can provide some guidance to how to solve it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my main point (not really a concern, just an overall statement regarding AAS):
Most people begin to use AAS far too early. Now, your stats, if they're accurate, say you're 165 lbs. Unless you're 5'3", I'd say that you do not have the necessary foundation for AAS usage. On my first Test E cycle, which was just last year, I only gained 10 lbs (I went from 195-210 and lost 5 in PCT), but I did not expect to gain much more than that because I've been training for nearly a decade and knew I was pretty close to my genetic max.

Experience cannot be replicated (as Louie Simmons says, "There's no replacement for time under the bar.") and it seems like you are severely lacking in experience.

Yearightbuddy

Awards
no, test e or c or p or u begins working as soon as it is injected, it does however take around that time for the hormone to reach peak blood plasma levelswut- you think all the test you inject in the first 14 days just sits there?
No i know it just slows the the movement of test into the blood stream but i always thought that most of it didnt actually reach until 12-16 days??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Here's my main point (not really a concern, just an overall statement regarding AAS):
Most people begin to use AAS far too early. Now, your stats, if they're accurate, say you're 165 lbs. Unless you're 5'3", I'd say that you do not have the necessary foundation for AAS usage. On my first Test E cycle, which was just last year, I only gained 10 lbs (I went from 195-210 and lost 5 in PCT), but I did not expect to gain much more than that because I've been training for nearly a decade and knew I was pretty close to my genetic max.

Experience cannot be replicated (as Louie Simmons says, "There's no replacement for time under the bar.") and it seems like you are severely lacking in experience.
agreed