6 Week Epistane Log!!

Zergy

Awards
I decided to do a log because it seems like a great way to track my progress, get feedback and hopefully help others wanting to try something similar. It also seems a lot more fun and interactive than tracking my progress down on paper each week that I would probably lose anyway... it's pretty hard to lose the internet, though, so here it goes! (reposted from general after reading the rules >.< )

Training history & bio:
Training history: Approx 6 yrs.
Weight:202
Height: 5'7"
BF: approx 12%-14%
PH history: Oxodrol (not really a ph, I know) at age 18 & Epistane 4 week cycle about 1.25 years ago at age 21.

The Plan:
I have done, what I feel to be, very thorough research on this particular product and have compiled a cycle that seems to be synonymous with the most successful Epistane Logs I have read. Before I actually do the cycle I would like to cut down to around 10% BF as to only focus on gaining muscle/maintaining BF rather than trying to cut at all with this product. I should be at said goal within the month, and have premeditated this log a bit to make any final tweaks to my plan if the need should arise. I have 2 bottles of Epistane intend to run it 6 weeks and PCT with Fareston (toremifene). The scematics of said plan will look as such:

3 days prior to cycle AI Cycle Support- 2 scoops/day
Week 1- (day 1) 10mg, (day 2) 20mg, (day 3-7) 30mg
Week 2- 40mg/day
Week 3- 40mg/day
Week 4- 40mg/day
Week 5- 40mg/day (maybe 50mg depending on how I feel)
Week 6- 40mg/day (maybe 50mg depending on how I feel)

Support Supps on Cycle:
Anabolic Innovations Cycle support: 1-2 scoops/day
Sesamin: 1g/day
Taurine: 2-3g/day
Potassium: 3-4 bananas/day
Cissus Quadrangularis: 2g/day
Standard workout supps: Protein, BCAAs, Multi, etc.

PCT:
Week 1- 120 mg for 4 days then 90 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 2- 90 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 3- 60 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 4- 30 mg (Toremifene Citrate)

PCT Support Supps:

ThermoLife Ebol- 6 caps/day
Designer Supplements Lean Extreme- 6 caps/day
NOW detox/regen- 3 caps/day
Standard workout supps: Protein, BCAAs, Multi, etc.

I will be trying to go for at least 3000-4000 cals/day & 300g protien which shouldn't be hard because I already eat like a pig and last time Epi increased my appetite significantly. I will do my best to keep it lean and I am already a pretty clean eater as it is. (almost never eat junk/fast food) I will have some Pre-Cycle pictures on the way as soon as my BF goal is met and I am ready to go. Any comments, advice, critique or feedback are welcome and appreciated. Thanks and cheers!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
wheres your fish or krill oil?? joint support?

Zergy

Awards
Cissus Quadrangularis: 2g/day is supposed to be pretty effective joint support but I may throw in some glucosamine or MSM if that does not suffice, Epistane is supposed to be rumored to render the user with some pretty dry joints. I didn't notice this the first time I ran it but I also ran it fairly low and only for 4 weeks. And as far as fatty acids I thought the sesamin would be a good choice. Would there be an extra advantage to adding in fish oil as well? If so, what? Thanks!

Zergy

Awards
I will be starting in a few days, progress pictures will be on the way very soon. Will start preloading with cycle support this Sunday.