Deca/Winstrol for rookie???

tannerpop

Awards
Deca/Winstrol for rookie???
Fella's need a little help...well maybe a lot. Current stats: 4 years of collegiate baseball training/workouts and 4 years of weight training and circuit workouts. Male, 29 years old, 5'9/165.
After some research, I have decided (may change) on trying Deca along with Winstrol for my first cylce. Goals: Gain 10 solid pounds but I don't want to gain them quick. I want it to slowly take place and last after the cycle. I work for a PetroChemical Plant as an Operator so we get blood work/Drug Test/Physical periodicly but we don't test for "Gear." I am in need of a cycle breakdown, along with OCT and PCT suggestions. I would like to do 2 cylces a year. Any and all replies and suggestions are great!
Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E or Test C at 500mg/week for 12 weeks
Possible D-bol for 30-50mg/day for weeks 1-4

2 weeks after last inject, start PCT

Nolva or Clomid or Torem + natural testosterone booster and other supps are optional

Deca and winny sounds like a good way to get shut down and not see much progress.

tannerpop

Awards
Thanks man! So, u are saying scratch the deca/winny and focus on a Test cycle? I want to make sure I slowly see my gains in size and strength. I don't wanna blow up within the first 2 weeks. Will the results stay on with a steady diet and workout routine?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! So, u are saying scratch the deca/winny and focus on a Test cycle? I want to make sure I slowly see my gains in size and strength. I don't wanna blow up within the first 2 weeks. Will the results stay on with a steady diet and workout routine?
Honestly, for the goals you listed out and for wanting it slowly, you can easily (loosely used term) do that without gear, man. In fact, for what you're wanting, I would certainly think an OTC stack and proper nutrition/training would get you there easily with less worry. On pretty much any gear, you're gonna blow up to some extent, though diet will dictate that as well. And as long as you keep the nutrition and training on point, you should be able to keep everything that you gain (for the most part).

If you think the OTC route sounds like a plan, let me know and I can get into more specifics with you.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
deca plus winny- no good

NPP+masteron P+ test P= win ning charlie sheen style

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I get some info on these. Are can you tell me more about them
For where you're at and what you're wanting to accomplish, I wouldn't recommend the jump into this already. Just my personal opinion.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with midwest- i wouldnt use these till ur second or third cycle- while mild compounds they do produce great results(im in love with NPP/mast combo)

stick with a 500mg test and 30-50 mg dbol you will like this combo too- solid cycle

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
he said he'd prefer slow n steady gains. I think a simple 500mg/wk test cycle would be perfect. no need to throw dbol in. i wouldnt mind seeing you do 14 wks if you use test E or C, but 12 is perfect for prop. as stated, a Serm protocol is needed for your pct with several additions (natty test booster, cortisol control, etc) being optional

Chuckbob500

Awards
Im running 500mg Test E a week with no dbol kickstarter for my first cycle and after right at 4 weeks I'm getting looks and people at the gym keep saying it looks like I am bigger and bigger every time they see me. Stick with Test C or E at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and you want be disappointed, plus you will learn how your body responds to gear. Good Luck