Hdrol + Mdrol maybe

marcusmysmith

Awards
I'm currently on week 2 of my hdrol running it at 50/75/75. I purchased 2 bottles and only recieved one and i also have a bottle of mdrol. I was wanting to run the Hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75. But dont have the supplies=(. Was wondering if it would be a bad idea to run mdrol at a low dose say 10mg for the last two weeks so it would look like this

Hdrol weeks 1-3 50/75/75
mdrol 4-5 10/10
then PCT of course. Just a thought cause not sure how good a 3 week cycle of hdrol is really gonna be. Thanks for the input.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
just run 10mg mdrol throughout the whole cycle... IMO

bboyflash

Awards
Fyi it takes 4-5 weeks for the hdrol to kick it, so anything shorter than that your wasting the goods bro

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Fyi it takes 4-5 weeks for the hdrol to kick it, so anything shorter than that your wasting the goods bro
it doesnt take hdrol 4-5 weeks to kick in.... it starts working from the very first dose

but i agree that it should be run longer than 3-4 weeks

marcusmysmith

Awards
I wanted to run it for 5 but didnt get both bottles. Im doing an OTC PCT so i didnt really want to run MDrol for a long period of time. 3 weeks seems like a waste of h-drol so would i benefit better if i did the 3 weeks of hdrol then did 2 weeks of mdrol at 10? Or should i just cut it short at 3. Any help is greatly appreciated.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
find another bottle of halo. there are tons of clones. Hellardol is still being sold retail. Get some and continue on.