Noob looking for alot of guidance

V

Vazqueezy

Awards
I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water. I know doing this blind is really dumb, so will someone shed some light unto this lost sheep? What should I get and how should i do it? I know i need some sort of estrogen blocker, but what exactly should i get and when do i start taking it in the cycle?

C

Chuckbob500

Awards
You should be doing your own research to get as much info as you can, do yourself a favor and do your own homework before you start taking advice from people you don't know.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
You should be doing your own research to get as much info as you can, do yourself a favor and do your own homework before you start taking advice from people you don't know.
agreed man. you gotta do some research or your gonna f yourself up

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yea everybody is right broski, if all you know is that steroids "easily aromatize" and "holds alot of water", then you have research to do. What about PCT? Will you be using a SERM? What about pre, and during Supps?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yea everybody is right broski, if all you know is that steroids "easily aromatize" and "holds alot of water", then you have research to do. What about PCT? Will you be using a SERM? What about pre, and during Supps?
come on man your gonna confuse the poor dude

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
He has to learn sometime. And to the OP,if people on AM give you answers like that alot dude,its not cuz' they ****ing hate you for some reason,its just i (and everybody else on AM) believe that in order for me/us to help you, you have to help yourself first. Your not gonna gain respect around here asking questions when YOU havnt tried to find the answer.