First injection cycle. Looking for a little help

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Hey I was wondering if someone could help me out with setting up cycle dosages for my gear? I won't be adding any test because I'm not trying to Bulk and because this will be my first like I stated in the title trying to keep it simple and safe. Will I be needing any other gear?

Ingredients:
EQ- weeks 1-12 (600ml)?
Clomid- weeks 15-19 (100mgs)?
Proviron-?

Thanks for the assistance!

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
dude you need test base for any cycle...well you should

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow

your not ready for steroids dude

do more reseach

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First cycle:

Test E or Test Cyp (~500mg/week) 12 weeks

Boom.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
more research b4 you do anything

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dude you really gota do a bit of research. if you did youd know thats a terrible cycle layout. ill guess that this is gonna be ur 1st based on this layout so ill make it ez for you.

-week 1-12 test e or c inj 2x/week like mon-fri 250mg/shot
-aromasin week 4-12(or earlier if you feel e2 sides coming on) 12.5mg eod
-hcg 500iu 2x/week the day after t inj

thats a solid 1st cycle bro. now lets see your pct plan so we can get you straightened out.

cant be anymore helpful than this

marz85

Awards
there is nothing wrong with a eq cycle acording to what i understnd about eq . I mean clearly there should be more research done on his part but it would be and interesting log .

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
there is nothing wrong with a eq cycle acording to what i understnd about eq . I mean clearly there should be more research done on his part but it would be and interesting log .
yeah everyone runs eq solo. please dont give your advice on this board. go back to bb

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude you really gota do a bit of research. if you did youd know thats a terrible cycle layout. ill guess that this is gonna be ur 1st based on this layout so ill make it ez for you.

-week 1-12 test e or c inj 2x/week like mon-fri 250mg/shot
-aromasin week 4-12(or earlier if you feel e2 sides coming on) 12.5mg eod
-hcg 500iu 2x/week the day after t inj

thats a solid 1st cycle bro. now lets see your pct plan so we can get you straightened out.

cant be anymore helpful than this
THIS!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I would think Test-C for 10-12 weeks and an AI for at least 8 of those weeks on Test. Have an AI and eat CLEAN and you'll see lean gains and if done right you could burn some fat in the process. In my mind HCG is optional if your doing a 10 week run. Anything over that you need HCG for a seamless transition or something that works similarly..

Clomid + hcGenerate and a Cort control product or Clen would be a great PCT.

There isn't alot of difference between Test and EQ but EQ is dryer compound. However, here are (3) reasons I would use Test over EQ:

Test is cheaper
EQ really needs 14-20 weeks of use (that rules you out for a first timer)
Test is already found naturally in your body - it's familiar with the hormone!

marz85

Awards
yeah everyone runs eq solo. please dont give your advice on this board. go back to bb
Attacking my logical opinion for no reason says more about the size of your **** than is does about how much knowledge u have to share on this forum . If u really want to insult me instead of your self, PROVE ME WRONG .