Too much advice, WHATS TRUE?

ShreddedMoney

Awards
Thanks for reading this: Seriously trying to "put common sense and health first but I have gotten a ton of advice and read a ton but it all seems to contradict and boil down to "opinion" or popular opinion. Searched forums and cannot find a thread on this subject.

Heres my question: At 42 yrs of age and blood work good (test was a little low 400), If you take test e (or cyp) @ only 250-375mg/week and HGH @ 2 iu 5x/week, how long can you do this for without needing to "come off", start a PCT and then resume? What could happen by "staying on too long?":firedevil:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stay on too long- your going to need testosterone injections- for the rest of your life- hgh should be cycled about 6-8 months per cycle

ShreddedMoney

Awards
Wow, even at tha low doseage? I hear people say "no prob!" all the time. One frined says he's been doing it 15 years! Whats too long? 3 mos. 6 mos. 12 mos. and are there symptoms that will tell you when enough is enough?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 iu is LOW you will not net bodybuilding benefits from that dose- only anti aging etc.

however, im not sure, i know synthetic HGH does in fact shut down your natural production of HGH, so if ur planning on doing it for the rest of your life, fire away

if not, yes cycle it, and get some GHRP-6 for your pct(yes it is used as a sort of pct)- this coming from my endo

ShreddedMoney

Awards
2 iu is LOW you will not net bodybuilding benefits from that dose- only anti aging etc.

however, im not sure, i know synthetic HGH does in fact shut down your natural production of HGH, so if ur planning on doing it for the rest of your life, fire away

if not, yes cycle it, and get some GHRP-6 for your pct(yes it is used as a sort of pct)- this coming from my endo
Thanks bro.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well ive gone thru this b4 with you and you start another thread. so i will tell you what you are looking for so that you can justify it to yourself. because nobody is gonna tell you its ok to do what you want to do. and crap man you just came off a ten monther. give the body a break or dont but dont expect many people to feel bad for you when you post in the future saying your all f'd up and cant figure out why

youll be fine bro. run those doses as long as you wish. nothing will happen to you.

obviously people giving you common sense advice wasnt what you wanted to hear. question is do you think its ok to run those doses long term? you obviously have a pc so why dont you investigate and make an educated decision on your own.

good luck youll need it

ShreddedMoney

Awards
LOL

well ive gone thru this b4 with you and you start another thread. so i will tell you what you are looking for so that you can justify it to yourself. because nobody is gonna tell you its ok to do what you want to do. and crap man you just came off a ten monther. give the body a break or dont but dont expect many people to feel bad for you when you post in the future saying your all f'd up and cant figure out why

youll be fine bro. run those doses as long as you wish. nothing will happen to you.

obviously people giving you common sense advice wasnt what you wanted to hear. question is do you think its ok to run those doses long term? you obviously have a pc so why dont you investigate and make an educated decision on your own.

good luck youll need it
AM-
LOL. Your funny. First, I will be getting blood work to see whats "messed up" and then will either see things are fine, or they wont be, either way I will need to know what to do to fix it or nothing will be wrong so Im not sure why you are so stuck on acting like I just want to hear "its ok"- I have already heard that 1000 times. Then Ive heard what your saying 1000 times-hence my question.

I will obviously know more after results, but will STILL need to ask questions, research and determine the best next steps in order to correct.

Sorry if your answer wasnt "suffice", it was weighed into what I call research- thats when you ask a lot of people with experience questions and compare the data- comprende'?

ShreddedMoney

Awards
Ambull-

Just got back full scope of blood work. It looks as if I"I got lucky".....my test was 1624, free tes 426, all others were perfect, no damage, no problems. In fact, it seems that I actually had better levels of the thyroid, prostate, etc. Doctor said "whatever Im doing, KEEP DOING!".....also got full physical, excellent health, 120/75 BP and 10% body fat....(started at 29%).......I guess Im "one of the lucky ones, huh?"

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, at 42 its kinda forever. You can try to cycle off if you want with a few SERM's. stay on the hcg on cycle tho

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ambull-

Just got back full scope of blood work. It looks as if I"I got lucky".....my test was 1624, free tes 426, all others were perfect, no damage, no problems. In fact, it seems that I actually had better levels of the thyroid, prostate, etc. Doctor said "whatever Im doing, KEEP DOING!".....also got full physical, excellent health, 120/75 BP and 10% body fat....(started at 29%).......I guess Im "one of the lucky ones, huh?"
what did you expect your test to be? your on test