Here is a fun anabolic cycle thread! CYCLE HELP NEEDED

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Hey Brothers and few sisters, I am no noob to anabolic minds and definitely not a noob to hard work and training. AM is by far my favorite bbing forum and I have a high respect for the many avid users here and their knowledge. Quick run down on myself, I have been training since I was a sophomore in highschool, currently coming up on my 4th year at GNC (franchise, family owned and non commission sales), and also a regular MMA trainee. I am 5"8 175lbs with a 1rep max bench of 315, squat 350, and dead 375. I know my legs should be a bit stronger but I have a lot of issues with my knees so cissus quad is one of my staples lol. I have ran 3 prohormone cycles over the course of 4 years and have ran one 12 week test E cycle with 4 week dbol kicker, and on the last 4 weeks of my cycle I included PP's
tren lqv to harden my gains.

My fun thread as the title reads, is that I need assistance in designing my upcoming cycle. I all ready have my basis, which is a formula called ripped 150 which includes:
Drostanolone Propionate 50mg (masteron/superdrol)
Testosterone Propionate 50mg
Trenbolone Acetate 50mg
I will be injecting 2cc every other day which of course makes this 100mgs of each compound eod.
I will also be running MRsupps Formastanazol every day as I did in my last cycle with GREAT results. Wish I could get a deal on buying more than one but oh well.

With that being stated, I have a half a bottle of Deca, anadrol 50 (50 tabs/50mg), and Dbol (100 tabs/10mg) at my disposal. The fun part to this thread is how exactly would you guys stack these if you were in my shoes? I was planning on running either anadrol or dbol as a 4 week kicker and a low dose of deca to help with joint pain as MMA and heavy weight training are pretty devastating to them.
My goal for this cycle is more muscle while staying as lean and ripped as possible, I mean come on, I live in Tampa, FL and it's summer!
Let me also point out that I have been in the forums for awhile and I have seen many hurtful and unnecessary responses and that is absolutely not something I am asking for. I am no where near ready to start this cycle, in fact after I evaluate the responses I will then further my research in order to prepare myself as to cycle correctly. I am very familiar with pct, and all ready have my pct lined up with the use of a proper serm and actually PES Anabeta in which I intend to log. I appreciate any helpful comment!!! Thanks all! :arms:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
drostanolone does not = superdrol

superdrol is a di- methyl drostanolone- big BIG difference

question- whay are you using AAS?

at 175 been traing for 4 years with mutiple cycles under your belt i dont see how you wouldnt weigh 190-200, unless of course your keeping your weight down for MMA

im not an advocate of trenbolone, **** is nasty, and yes i have used it

what are your goals for this cycle that would better help us determine your other compounds

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I had two major injuries that set me back 6months at a time. Trying to get back up there for sure. and yes my mistake about methyl drostanolone. I am trying to bulk by staying as lean as possible. I have followed many of your threads so I definitely appreciate your help. I am using AAS again because I want to get my gains back a bit quicker because I had to take a lot of time off due to an inner deltoid tear. I eat very clean and train hard, I know I could get the gains naturally but this is the decision I have made. I pack a lot of muscle as is, just wanna be better :mischievous:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ahhh got it makes sense now

i would do this bro im on this stack right now and im loving it amazing recomp

Testosterone Prop 100 mg eod(keep t high it helps oxidize fat higher t levels= more fat loss and higher IGF-1 levels)
NPP(Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate) 400mg a wk
Masteron Prop 600mg/wl

the nandrolone is much better for muscle gain than trenbolone- and much nicer- tren is a strength agent

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
would you suggest a dbol or an anadrol kicker? I have a good supply of both. thanks man for the support and help

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if your going for muscle mass- dianabol

if strength- anadrol

i have never used anadrol but plan on it in the winter, but i have used dianabol- this stuff i love- i love love love love dianabol

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
Dbol it is! I will start a 4 week kicker when the appropriate time comes!