1/2 cup granola

workouts
1 day of cardio for 45 mins on thursdays
mon tues wed and fri
all weight training for a hour at high intensity
legs mondays an thursdays since thursday is cardio
chest an trice wed
shoulders back and biceps fridays

an thoughts an suggestions would be great with work outs diets an the whole process thank you

Jason P Clark

Awards
it seem like if you do your research and post something coherent you wont get a response, which i guess is a good thing. If you want people to talk to you then you need to post something where they can jump in your ****, I don't know much, yet... but learning everyday... but it looks good to me...

You can go to my thread to get an idea of what I am trying.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/177996-hard-gainer-first.html But what you have posted seems to be the general consensus for a first cycle... Although the Ml's seem an area of debate...lol

weezycon12

Awards
thanks bro yea im just trying to get some feed back an idea to make this a good cycle

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
for your first cycle 500 mgs test enanthate for 10 weeks would be ideal.

weezycon12

Awards
thanks what do u think of the diet to lean to put on weight should i dirty bulk it up a little bit

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
nah keep it clean. But you dont need a protein shake and 2 cans of tuna at one meal, pick one or the other. if anything add more complex carbs. Keep the calories high but keep them clean, you will appreciate the results more.

weezycon12

Awards
thanks man i through some more carbs into a few ppl told me eat whatever the **** i want bc i so small as it to gain weight but i dont want to get a pudge gut out of this so im gonna keep it clean:biggthumpup:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
40/20/20/10 is fine for nolva

what are macros?

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
dude im new at this idk what a macro even is
Macro as in macronutrients. Like protein, carbs, and fat. Typically when people ask that they are referring to the macronutrient breakdown of your diet, like your protein:carb:fat ratio. For example: 40% of your calories are from protein, 40% from carbs, 20% from fat.

weezycon12

Awards
it starts tomorrow bros ill keep you posted on how it goes says takes four weeks to start seeing some **** in the mirror ill keep u posted

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
anybody got any suggestions for cycle
i rec extending the cycle to 12 or 14 weeks. i woudl not run it any less then 12 , to me it would be a waste. 14 is a nice spot for me. though i do like longer cycles and find the gains much better..

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
anything else before i get this show started
you woudl add ine need2slin and ASGT to help with gains and workouts. but AAS wise othe rthen maybe adding proviron or another mild oral id say its fine.

weezycon12

Awards
2 weeks in now up 9 pounds im sure alot of water retention but so far happy with progress they say week four is when its noticeable we will see

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you woudl add ine need2slin and ASGT to help with gains and workouts. but AAS wise othe rthen maybe adding proviron or another mild oral id say its fine.
2 caps of need2slin with high carb meals will really help you build muscle faster. I would also get on OTC pct stuff with the nolva. You really want to have a AI for when the SERM ends, estrogen rebound is an issue than.

My PCT advice would be
Nolva as planned
Forma stanzol, 4 pumps AM/PM for 6wks.
HCGenerate 5 caps a day

You will hold much more of the gains.

tannerpop

Awards
I am getting alot from this thread because I'm about the same messuremnts as you