1st Cycle....help needed.

Bloo187

Awards
I am new to the whole PH game and was wondering what everyone thought is the best PH product on the market. I just purchased some RPN Havoc and am still currently trying to construct my on cycle/PCT schedule any help would be great appreciated as I am extremely inexperienced. Currently I am just doing the basics, on cycle: multi vitamin, fish oils, RPN havoc: 20/20/30/40. PCT (4 weeks): Liver support, nolva. I was also thinking of just running a 3 week cycle to see how my body reacts to PH because I have never taken this type of product: 20/20/30. I have consulted some of my friends that have dabbled in PHs before and this is the guidance that they gave me, they said not to over do it with a lot of supplements as it is a waste of time and money.

dannyn2007

Awards
since its your first prohormone cycle and most people either recommend halodrol or havoc and you have havoc, i would personally do a cycle of 20/30/30/40 depending on sides by week 4. For most people, a 4 week cycle is more effective for havoc then 3 weeks.

for pct
nova 20/20/10/10
cycle asist
suppress c
natural test booster

dannyn2007

Awards
since its your first prohormone cycle and most people either recommend halodrol or havoc and you have havoc, i would personally do a cycle of 20/30/30/40 depending on sides by week 4. For most people, a 4 week cycle is more effective for havoc then 3 weeks.

for pct
nova 20/20/10/10
cycle asist
suppress c
natural test booster

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
is nolva a serm? if not wouldnt he want to add a serm?

for pct
nova 20/20/10/10
cycle asist
suppress c
natural test booster

Bloo187

Awards
thanks for the help I appreciated all of the feedback it's been a while since I logged on I will take all of this into account to design my cycle

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Havoc at 30/30/30/30(or 40 here)

I believe it to be a waste to dose at 20. I ran Havoc for my first cycle, I ran 20 for the first 2 days and since there were no negatives I upped it to 30.

3 weeks is too short and pointless.
4-6 weeks

Results really started in week 3 so ending in week 3 is a waste of time and money.

good luck.