Best DS/PH for CHEAP - AnabolicMinds.com

Best DS/PH for CHEAP

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Best DS/PH for CHEAP

Saw a thread about SD for $13.99 and was just wondering what you guys think are the best DS/PH on the market today at a good price.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

That intro price wiped out in a few hours I believe, but it can be found between $18-$20. Bang-for-the-buck, SD is hard to beat although I personally love LMG. I get really good size and strength without the lethargy that SD seems to cause.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just search the net and you can find some SD and other clones for 20-30$. I don't know how much I would trust some of these lesser known companies, but there are cheap options out there.

I personally only use stuff that has a good reputation and good feedback on it. Its good to go with companies like Mr supps, CEL, or IBE.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Just search the net and you can find some SD and other clones for 20-30$. I don't know how much I would trust some of these lesser known companies, but there are cheap options out there.

I personally only use stuff that has a good reputation and good feedback on it. Its good to go with companies like Mr supps, CEL, or IBE.
    Thanks man. I used SD before at $80 a bottle. Ran it kinda high too...30mg ED for 4 weeks. I'd be interested in running a lower dose for a longer period of time.

Could anyone recommend a good LMG manufacturer? I'm interested in running this with something like Epi for a lean bulk. Since it isn't methylated... maybe even with boladrol. Just thinking out loud...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Thanks man. I used SD before at $80 a bottle. Ran it kinda high too...30mg ED for 4 weeks. I'd be interested in running a lower dose for a longer period of time.

Could anyone recommend a good LMG manufacturer? I'm interested in running this with something like Epi for a lean bulk. Since it isn't methylated... maybe even with boladrol. Just thinking out loud...
    I've used pretty much every brand out there. CEL and Transform seem to be my favorite.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dieselbolan from Mr supps is a stack of Dimethazine/MAX-LMG and is an awesome mass builder. I'm going to run it in the fall and it should yield some awesome gains.

There is a sale coming sometime soon so you may be able to get a great deal on it.

Or anytime you want to get something from www.************ you can use the discount code "needto10" for 10% off and remember shipping is always free too
    Recoverbro Elite
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Dieselbolan from Mr supps is a stack of Dimethazine/MAX-LMG and is an awesome mass builder. I'm going to run it in the fall and it should yield some awesome gains.

There is a sale coming sometime soon so you may be able to get a great deal on it.

Or anytime you want to get something from www.************ you can use the discount code "needto10" for 10% off and remember shipping is always free too
    Oh yeah, I definitely loved Dieselbolan V2.0! I just listed the LMG only products that I like, but the LMG/Dzine combo in DBV2.0 is awesome. I still have a bottle lying around somewhere
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Oh yeah, I definitely loved Dieselbolan V2.0! I just listed the LMG only products that I like, but the LMG/Dzine combo in DBV2.0 is awesome. I still have a bottle lying around somewhere
    Yeh man if I was going with an LMG product, I would go with Diesel for sure. Its a great stack in one bottle!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Dieselbolan 2.0 or Helladrol. Dieselbolan for mass and hella for lean gains.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I'll def grab up some Dieselbolan when it goes on sale. Anyone ever use M-Stane?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I'll def grab up some Dieselbolan when it goes on sale. Anyone ever use M-Stane?
    I'm picking some up too when the sale comes.....
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Keep me posted man.

In the meantime, just bought some Transform SD-Extreme. 90x 10mgs SD for 25 bucks shipped...can't complain about price.

Anyone have experience with this product?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Keep me posted man.

In the meantime, just bought some Transform SD-Extreme. 90x 10mgs SD for 25 bucks shipped...can't complain about price.

I've used Tranform's SD and LMG and both are G2G!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Keep me posted man.

Will do bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Most SD clones are g2g man.

Def pick up some Beastdrol when it goes on sale. Should be a great deal, will keep you guys posted.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    I've used Tranform's SD and LMG and both are G2G!
    Thanks for the feedback man. Mine shipped today. Probably going to run it in August after Anabeta then IMMEDIATELY followed by another bottle of Anabeta.

Will do bro!
    Thanks man you've been really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Most SD clones are g2g man.

Def pick up some Beastdrol when it goes on sale. Should be a great deal, will keep you guys posted.
    Sounds good, and I definitely will. I love SD. My body responds well to it, and I don't find it to have the sides the everybody complains about. Or maybe I just don't care about them in light of the tremendous effects!!!!

Donny
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Same here bud!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheap 6-oxo!
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
  2. Cheap SAM-e??
    By OME in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. Look, I'm not trying to be cheap, but...
    By lector606 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 09:16 PM
  4. Yea im cheap!and new!
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 01:20 AM